You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
How many title shots can one man have? Batista [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : How many title shots can one man have? Batista

CYYYFYYY
08-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Since Batista lost his belt to Undertaker at wrestlemania he has had 5 straight shots for the Smack Down belt. He also had a title shot at SNME. He is getting another shot at the next pay fer view. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!! I used to call Lex Lugar, Lex Loser but I believe we have a new king!

cougarjake13
08-05-2007, 11:16 AM
he like cena only batista doesnt keep the belt for 24 out of 27 months

he's over big time with most fans and unless that changes he'll always be in the title picture

edge's injury though caused this recent string of batista goin for the title

had edge not got hurt batista wouldnt be here and he'd still be fueding with khali just not for the title

im thinking that they were planning on and edge vs mysterio fued til edge got hurt

JesterOfSadness
08-05-2007, 11:19 AM
CM Punk is almost up there as well with having so many title shots in a row. I'm not complaining or anything though.

SpicyMcHaggis
08-05-2007, 11:22 AM
Well CM Punk isn't much of an argument because other than Marcus Cor Van and Elijah Burke, who else can you see holding that title? It's a thin roster to deal with.

buzzard
08-05-2007, 11:23 AM
How many scripts can they write?

JesterOfSadness
08-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Well CM Punk isn't much of an argument because other than Marcus Cor Van and Elijah Burke, who else can you see holding that title? It's a thin roster to deal with.

True, but Cor Von hasn't been seen for a while, and Elijah just keeps jobbing to Punk. I mean christ, they have Dreamer having a title shot followed by a number one contenders match for it.

It might be wise to send someone over there, but who exactly? I say bring up Burchall again and give him something.

SpicyMcHaggis
08-05-2007, 12:04 PM
There are plenty of OVW guys that could compete in ECW. I'm hoping to see the Next Generation Hart Foundation move over there.

cougarjake13
08-05-2007, 06:27 PM
There are plenty of OVW guys that could compete in ECW. I'm hoping to see the Next Generation Hart Foundation move over there.

id rather see that then these hayseeds jesse and festus theyre bringing up

ScottFromGA
08-06-2007, 01:22 PM
How many scripts can they write?

hello, exactly!

the brands must be made one again for wrestling to survive....to many storylines for folks to follow......shitty storylines at that.

commish13
08-06-2007, 01:32 PM
They really don't need to put the brands back together. Each brand has plenty of talented guys. The problem, 100 percent, is that they have shitty writers.

Brother Grimm
08-07-2007, 03:35 PM
whoever said Batista was the new Luger is 100% correct. Batista's 50 title shots are kinda like how Luger fought Sting and Ric flair more times than I've taken shits.

ponelas park townie
08-07-2007, 05:25 PM
I had to post this... it's too classic.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BHTj7qfnTak"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BHTj7qfnTak" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Brother Grimm
08-07-2007, 06:12 PM
That might be the worst promo ever. Where the hell was he wrestling when that was shot?

Are Gee
08-10-2007, 02:38 PM
hahaha.. wtf.. worse then the warriors.. he just takes off the shirt out of no where.. because its too tight..

like we are supposed to think hes bad ass for doin it lol

oh_kee_pa
08-11-2007, 06:48 AM
im just happy they are starting fueds in ECW... that is atleast a step in the right direction...
and they need another belt on that show as well, this way Nitro doesnt have to fight every night

KaballoH
08-11-2007, 04:32 PM
Kane is Wrestling what the Chicago Cubs are to baseball. He never wins - but has a solid fan base. Kane is the man - he needs some love. Everyone go out and buy See no Evil. Its a fantastic cinematic experience and you will have new found appreciation for the big red machine. I'm always there for you Kane.

Chimee
08-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Is this Pyle?

conman823
08-11-2007, 08:23 PM
i think the World Title being defended at EVERY ONE of WWE's 60023 PPV's a year is killing it. World Title/WWE Title should be defended maybe 5-6 times a year. use the IC/US Titles to main event which would lend more credibility to those forgotten titles. thats why Batista and Cena will get a title shot. Also Smackdown has no main eventers, everyones injured.

CYYYFYYY
08-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Wow complaining that there are fighting champions. That is a new one

cougarjake13
08-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Wow complaining that there are fighting champions. That is a new one

yeh they're fighting but theres no ryme or reason to some of them

and the ic and us titles are no where as meaningful as they once were