You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Sleeves doing ads for the BBC on XM? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Sleeves doing ads for the BBC on XM?

jetdog
08-06-2007, 07:23 AM
Or was that actually some real, old British guy I heard?

Sleeves
08-06-2007, 08:53 AM
Or was that actually some real, old British guy I heard?

Not me (i wish). I do some voice work for people, but not for money...so it's usually just indie films or documentaries.

moochcassidy
08-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Not me (i wish). I do some voice work for people, but not for money...so it's usually just indie films or documentaries.

why have i not been made aware of these mr sleeves?

feed the beast..i need a fix

jetdog
08-06-2007, 11:51 AM

Wow. It sounded exactly like you, i thought maybe somebody at XM had a bright idea and put you to work...

Sleeves
08-06-2007, 12:15 PM
why have i not been made aware of these mr sleeves?

feed the beast..i need a fix

i don't mean "indie films" like Pulp Fiction...I mean films that people do in college or whatever. I don't think anything has been released, maybe some festivals but I kind of do em and forget em.

And also - I don't want it to look like I'm Mr. Great for not charging. I more meant that I've only ever been asked to work on things in which no one is making any money.

Jetdog - where did you hear the BBC voice?

jetdog
08-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Jetdog - where did you hear the BBC voice?

The BBC channel on XM, late last night. It was a simple read, "BBC on XM such-and-such..."

Lawson
08-06-2007, 12:46 PM
The BBC channel on XM, late last night. It was a simple read, "BBC on XM such-and-such..."

My XM receives more than one channel?

moochcassidy
08-06-2007, 01:32 PM
My XM receives more than one channel?

who knew!?!

Happy Birfday budday

Lawson
08-06-2007, 05:55 PM
who knew!?!

Happy Birfday budday

Thanks budday... I think I just got 170 new XM channels for my birthday... I gotta get out more!

moochcassidy
08-07-2007, 12:47 AM
Thanks budday... I think I just got 170 new XM channels for my birthday... I gotta get out more!

dont bother.

i left the confines of 202 once- it was a barren land for those in search of 'the funny'

ChrisTheCop
08-15-2007, 11:38 PM
Not me (i wish). I do some voice work for people in bed, but not for money...so it's usually just indie films or documentaries.