You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
The Next Generation of WWE [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : The Next Generation of WWE

SpicyMcHaggis
08-09-2007, 06:40 AM
I've begun to see a trend. Recently there have been more and more next generation wrestlers from old WWF stars being signed up to developmental contracts for the WWE.

- Nattie Neidhart (daughter of Jim Neidhart)
- Harry Smith (son of Davey Boy Smith)
- Ted DiBiase Jr. (duh...)
- Lacey Von Erich (daughter of Kerry Von Erich)
- Joseph Henning (son of Curt Henning)
- Ray Gordy (son of Terry Gordy)
- Teddy Hart (technically a nephew, might as well sign up Blade Hart, Bret's actual son if he ever wanted to get into wrestling)

On top of that you already have Randy Orton, Carlito (Colon), Cody Rhodes, and Deuce (Snuka Jr.). The WWE could capitalize on the thin roster of ECW and bring in the "next generation of legends" to that brand and develop them there. Any news on who will be next?

Dougie Brootal
08-09-2007, 07:10 AM
i hope so, cuz cena, umaga, khali, lashley, and all the other assholes they are pushing suck ass!

commish13
08-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Cena and Umaga suck?

BITE YOUR TONGUE

Also, Umaga is a 70 millionth generation guy. He's part of the Anoai family, related to just about any Samoan you can think of. Rock, Rikishi, Yoko, all of em.

JesterOfSadness
08-09-2007, 10:20 AM
I'll admit, Umaga is growing on me, I think mainly since I cannot stand Santino Marella. I also enjoy Regal calling him Youmanga.

Dougie Brootal
08-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Cena and Umaga suck?

BITE YOUR TONGUE

Also, Umaga is a 70 millionth generation guy. He's part of the Anoai family, related to just about any Samoan you can think of. Rock, Rikishi, Yoko, all of em.

minus the rock, they all sucked too

BeltOfScotch
08-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Cena and Umaga suck?

BITE YOUR TONGUE

Umaga doesn't suck, but the psycho unstoppable monster that can't speak English is just tired.

And Cena doesn't suck, I'd say I can barely stand him at this point.

ralphbxny
08-09-2007, 12:23 PM
I imagine they are attractive to Vince, cause they know the deal already. I wish them all well! Also I hear that Carlito has a younger brother who is in development too!

JesterOfSadness
08-09-2007, 12:39 PM
I imagine they are attractive to Vince, cause they know the deal already. I wish them all well! Also I hear that Carlito has a younger brother who is in development too!

Let's hope he's better than Carlito..and gives more effort in his matches.

Dash77
08-09-2007, 01:18 PM
I've begun to see a trend. Recently there have been more and more next generation wrestlers from old WWF stars being signed up to developmental contracts for the WWE.

- Nattie Neidhart (daughter of Jim Neidhart)
- Harry Smith (son of Davey Boy Smith)
- Ted DiBiase Jr. (duh...)
- Lacey Von Erich (daughter of Kerry Von Erich)
- Joseph Henning (son of Curt Henning)
- Ray Gordy (son of Terry Gordy)
- Teddy Hart (technically a nephew, might as well sign up Blade Hart, Bret's actual son if he ever wanted to get into wrestling)

On top of that you already have Randy Orton, Carlito (Colon), Cody Rhodes, and Deuce (Snuka Jr.). The WWE could capitalize on the thin roster of ECW and bring in the "next generation of legends" to that brand and develop them there. Any news on who will be next?

Wow Deuce is Snuka's son I would have never guessed

cougarjake13
08-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Wow Deuce is Snuka's son I would have never guessed

yeh thats what i said

looks nothing like him

as for the future

maybe nick hogan ????

JesterOfSadness
08-09-2007, 02:08 PM
yeh thats what i said

looks nothing like him

as for the future

maybe nick hogan ????

I really hope not.

Chimee
08-09-2007, 02:11 PM
yeh thats what i said

looks nothing like him

I think he was adopted.

cougarjake13
08-09-2007, 02:41 PM
I really hope not.

well he did say he was thinking about it on hogan knows best

what would be worse nick ??? or brooke as a diva ???

JesterOfSadness
08-09-2007, 02:46 PM
I would think Nick, especially if Hulk backs him on everything

Kevin
08-09-2007, 02:47 PM
yeh thats what i said

looks nothing like him

as for the future

maybe nick hogan ????

As a Diva or a Rico character??? Brooke is more manly than that homo.

cougarjake13
08-09-2007, 02:49 PM
I would think Nick, especially if Hulk backs him on everything

is that code word for shoot him up with roids

JesterOfSadness
08-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Well I thought more along the lines of making sure that if he wrestles, that he never jobs. I can imagine everyone in the back being pissed off and stiffing him in matches.

And of course later on:

Nick Hogan vs. Hulk Hogan

Kevin
08-09-2007, 03:06 PM
is that code word for shoot him up with roids

Stop it! We all know that all Hulk did was say his prayers and eat his vitamins!

SpicyMcHaggis
08-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Deuce Shade of the Smackdown Tag Team Champions with no tag team name is the adopted son of Jimmy Snuka. He wrestled under the name Snuka Jr. for a while early in his career.

MrPink
08-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Nepotism is big in the wrasslin world. And if them Hogan kids get on WWE, I'm gonna lose it.

Are Gee
08-10-2007, 12:37 PM
Umaga is good.. but they ruined his character when he fought Cena.

He was so dominant for over a year.. he destroys everyone.. but Cena beats him twice in a row.. Undefeated until he fights the "immortal John Cena"

Same thing with Khali.. Khali lost twice to Cena, fairly.. he even tapped out.. Now on Smackdown he is the champion and WWE.com and Michael Cole are saying CAN ANYONE STOP KHALI!? .. Yes.. Cena did two months ago.

It's ridiculous how unstoppable they make Cena. Everyone, including Cena would be more credible if he lost once in awhile. Now at Summerslam when Orton beats him.. why? Why is Orton good enough to beat him but not the dozen other people Cena dominated.

Exactly what's wrong with wrestling today.

Chimee
08-10-2007, 12:42 PM
I didn't mind the way that they made Umaga look when he lost the Last Man Standing match against Cena. But then having Cena get the best of him then having Lashley pretty much dominate him ruined his character and the only person that he is dominant over now is stupid Santino Marella.

JesterOfSadness
08-10-2007, 12:44 PM
I could have sworn that Undertaker beat Khali on an episode of Smackdown in somesort of match..like a Last Man Standing match or something.

Chimee
08-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Yeah, I think he chokeslammed him off the stage or something.

EDIT: I just watched the end of the match again and it wasn't off a stage, it was in the middle of the ring after a chair shot. If you have a guy lose a last man standing match in the middle of the ring like that, you cannot have him take some time off and come back as this dominant monster.

Are Gee
08-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Either way.. he is the biggest guy ever and he tapped out to Cena

Chimee
08-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Andre wouldn't have tapped to Cena.

Don Stugots
08-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Andre wouldn't have tapped to Cena.

sad but true.

Are Gee
08-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Vince would have found a way to make it happen. They are itching for a new Rock.. and Cena isn't even close.

Kennedy should get a huge push.. and Carlito is good enough for one too.

JesterOfSadness
08-10-2007, 02:26 PM
and Carlito is good enough for one too.

Wait..what? That should never happen.

Are Gee
08-10-2007, 02:32 PM
I guess you're right.. I was just throwing it out there..

SpicyMcHaggis
09-28-2007, 09:13 AM
Source - PWInsider

It now appears that The New Hart Foundation will be brought up to the main WWE roster under the SmackDown brand. They are currently being advertised locally for the Bakersfield, California Smackdown/ECW taping on Novermber 6th.

Teddy Hart (Bret Hart's nephew), Harry Smith (son of Davey Boy Smith), Nattie Neidhart (daughter of Jim Neidhart), Ted DiBiase Jr. (self explanatory) and TJ Wilson (close Hart family friend for years) are all currently working down in WWE’s developmental territory, Florida Championship Wrestling. It is still unknown if all the members will make the active roster.

WWE has planned on brining a new Hart Foundation generation to the roster for well over a year now. Others being advertised for the 11/6 TV taping are The Undertaker, Batista, Rey Mysterio, The Great Khali, Matt Hardy and CM Punk.

Fallon
09-28-2007, 09:16 AM
That should be pretty badass.

JesterOfSadness
09-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Source - PWInsider

It now appears that The New Hart Foundation will be brought up to the main WWE roster under the SmackDown brand. They are currently being advertised locally for the Bakersfield, California Smackdown/ECW taping on Novermber 6th.

Teddy Hart (Bret Hart's nephew), Harry Smith (son of Davey Boy Smith), Nattie Neidhart (daughter of Jim Neidhart), Ted DiBiase Jr. (self explanatory) and TJ Wilson (close Hart family friend for years) are all currently working down in WWE’s developmental territory, Florida Championship Wrestling. It is still unknown if all the members will make the active roster.

WWE has planned on brining a new Hart Foundation generation to the roster for well over a year now. Others being advertised for the 11/6 TV taping are The Undertaker, Batista, Rey Mysterio, The Great Khali, Matt Hardy and CM Punk.

I am still waiting for the next Punk/Hart confrontation, especially now that they are going to be in the same locker room again.

Freitag
09-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Doesn't Teddy Hart have massive Attitude problems? New Generation? Get the F out.

SpicyMcHaggis
09-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Teddy apparently has totally changed his attitude since he realized he had to shape up if he wanted a career with Vince. But yeah, I think that if both men really want their jobs, Punk and Hart will put aside their differences and maybe one day put on five star matches. I still think the Next Generation Hart Foundation would be perfect for ECW. It adds a stable, a tag team, single stars, and a Diva.

Chimee
09-28-2007, 07:42 PM
But then you'd have one tag team and one real diva on the show. That wouldn't work out as well.

At least on Smackdown it would add another team to the terrible tag division (notice how the Major Brothers have barely worked a match since moving to Smackdown) and it would add another diva to what seems like an up and coming women's division.

cougarjake13
09-29-2007, 09:22 AM
ecw has no ryme or reason to it

its just whatever they feel like putting out there

Dash77
09-29-2007, 10:38 AM
What ever happend to David Flair ???

cougarjake13
09-29-2007, 11:02 AM
What ever happend to David Flair ???

couldnt live up to dad

King Hippos Bandaid