You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
8/09/07 "I'm Gonna Drag Us All to Our Deaths!!!" [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : 8/09/07 "I'm Gonna Drag Us All to Our Deaths!!!"

Kathleen From The Bronx
08-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Dear Ron and Fez Shooow,

Check this shit out! How come like right as the show was ending today, the skies got dark and the sounds of thunder approached?? Yeah, first I wondered if it was my show separation anxiety gettin the best of me.... and was causing me to hallucinate....in a, "The Ron and Fez Show ends... and the land is dark and dismal once more (in a heavy, foreboding voice)," kinda way.... but no.....Twas Real! A crazy storm just whipped through here...with howling winds, thunder and lightning.... It even caused my building to lose power for a few minutes....

Since you guys had just today told of the freak tornado that landed in Brooklyn the other night, all I could picture was a cartoon tornado spinning it's way down a map of 95 following a bright red line right to my house... Ya know... just like how they do in Loony Tunes cartoons..... Oh wait, I guess that wouldn't be a tornado in that case.... That's the Tasmanian Devil.... But look! You understand the image here in my head, huh? So that was all scary....I was pretty sure a tornado was goin to get me, and so I went to hide in the bathtub.

Ron and Fez Show, that's what you're supposed to do when a tornado threatens, right???! Hide in the bathtub??? Yeah... I think that's what I have heard... Yeah I think so.... I believe that it was Brian who told me that... He's good with knowing what to do in disastrous situations.... It's good to have such guidance....

I remember, there was that one time when my Bri yelled to me, "Quick! Jump in the bathtub!! And take this toaster!! And don't forget to plug it in first!!!!".....Wait aaaa..... There was no tornado warnings that day! He's a practical joker that one...... Practical jokes! Hey, that reminds me!

The joke that Ronnie played on yez yesterday was the funniest thing! I was just rolllin.... That was great! I mean, I was definitely feeling for Fezzie and Earl though, cause I too would be out of my mind! I'd be crazy scared if I thought that Ronnie B was possibly gonna plummet to the earth outta some window.... and I had to be the one to save! Yikes! I would be all straight panic in Deetroit, brothas....Anyway, all that being said.... it was the funniest shit ever to picture that whole scene go down with Ron screaming, "I'm falling!!! I'M FALLLLING!!" as Fezzie is grabbing onto an ankle for dear life and Earl is around his waist.... Insane!

"I thought I was kidding but I'm really fallling!!!! HELP!!!" Holy shit, that makes me straight cackle again just to remember it.... and their valiant effort to rescue!!!! Just that line, "I thought I was kiddin, but I'm really falling!" would TOTALLY have tricked me like a rube... I know I would think, "NO! This is really serious!!"just because of that line....He was gonna try to trick us, but now this mess if for real!! That was some classic shit.... and I don't throw around the phrase, "That was some classic shit," for nothing!

This was my favorite line of the whole harrowing ordeal: "I'm gonna drag us all to our deaths!!!!!!! HOLD ON! Hold on even if it means you all will fall with me!!!!!!!!" Oh man, that has me laughin so hard just to envision....... Oh, not that the thought of all of you falling to your deaths splattered on a city sidewalk makes me happy or anything!! You know what I mean......... I laughed my ass off at that tale today my friends! "And that's a lot of laughing..." (someone utters in a sidewinder's voice)! I ain't mad at ya sidewinder... I would have used the same hack line! I have to type this all lying down now cause with no ass you fall off chairs.... and those, "sitting bones," as they are referred to in yoga, are sharp and could easily rip through skin...... Annnnyway! Sorry Fezzie and Earl, but it made me laugh hard too to think of yez afterwards all shell shocked after such a calamity! And Ron says, "They thought they were heroes!! ......ya maroons!" Ahhhh that was fantastic....

Speaking of practical jokes a lil bit more.... This Rock 'n' Roll Saturday night show is for real, right? No jokes, eh? Cause I am DOWN! Don't leave us all sittin there in out pajamas at nine o'clock in the Beast staring at the radio like, "Whhaaa? But they said!??" :0) I'm especially down after hearing there will be no, "gettin the Led out!" I believe Ron said.... "I actually want to leave the Led IN.....I'm not into wizard rock!" HAh... me neeter....I loved this, when he yelled, "I'm not scared of you!!! You don't have magical powers....That goes for you too Uriah Heep!!!" HAH! Uriah Heep indeeed..... So yeah, I can't wait for this Saturday night show man! Fezzie, you said this was gonna be, "a Fez disaster," which made me laugh... but also yell, "NOOoooooooo it's nooooot!" at the radio.... It's gonna be the best! DO it! Dooooooo it....

I'll tell you something else.... something else I was thinking about while hiding in the bathtub..... I was thinkin, "I sure do love it when Ron and Fez talk about animals!" Well, what can I say? I'm an animal lover just like you guys! AND I can tell when you Ronnie, yell threats at koala bears like, "I'll put two between your eyes, ya leaf eatin' bastid!" that it's all in good fun..... I certainly laughed hard at that.....

Well I should be honest.... The majority of Australian animals kinda gross me out, what with their marsupial pouches and everything.... I hope you people don't think those kangaroo pouches are furry and cozy inside! See... for quite sometime I was under that false impression myself.... and then I saw this show on the National Geographic Channel or something about animal babies....That pouch is not furry like my childhood kangaroo puppets! WHAT a rip off!!! In real life it's filled full of ill animal slime!!! Ooooooh and kangaroo babies gotta be the ugliest animal babies ever born.........Dudes.... I tell you... to see that filthy little kanga-worm inching its freakish little way up to that slimy marsupial pouch..... shudderrrr..........Gaaarr! Is there anything more disgusting than nature?? Yes... but right now the thought of it has almost made me puke 1.4 million times.... It's grosser than people who slurp their soup! Where the hell was I goin with all this??? ....Oh yeah! I like it when you guys talk about animals.....

I had no idea about that whole story Fezzie brought up... about Dolphins almost set to go on the endangered species list.... Crazy... I don't know if I believe it anymore either.... each time these things come up...... next thing ya know the story's gonna be, "Our oceans are overrun, teeming with nuisance dolphins who come up on the beach and eat your children's sandwiches right outta their little hands..." Ahhh... I don't know what I'm talking about though! I hope the dolphins will be OK......

While I'm talkin about dolphins here... let me bring this up to you- I remember this happening so many Gahdamned times when I was a kid.... You'd be at the beach and suddenly see some dolphins jumping through the waves or something and you'd be like, "LOOK! LOOK! Dolphins!" and WITHOUT FAIL some asshole would take the time outta their lives to stop you like, "No... No, those are porpoises." I mean what the hell!?? It always seems as though there's someone who just can't wait to shit storm on a parade, ya know??? They'd correct ya like, "No, those are porpoises," as if you had been so mistaken and you were actually seeing swimming ocean rats.... I mean, maybe this is all retrospect talkin here... but why ya gotta be like that...??? I would stand there thinkin something along the lines of, "Can I not have any fun in my life!?!! I'm but a child, damn your eyes!!!"...... or ya know... something like that.....Well, I'd never say it... afterall I was a shy child....

Fezzie brought up the whole, "shyness," thing today too...... That got me thinkin..... I have heard so many people say that they, "used to be so shy," as if they have conquered it...... but I don't know if that ever really goes away for sure.... It never really went away for me, which many people might find a tad surprising as I usually seem to be prone to be loudly yelling and screamy with no regard to human eardrums.... I dunno, it always seems to come back in bizarre and unexpected bouts of shyness..... I was thinking that it might be an effective management tool, if when one is feeling shy, they might bellow aloud to no one in particular, "I'm fuckin shy dammit!!!" so as to just make everyone aware of what the deal is... so you're not taken the wrong way in social situations.... Just a thought........

I tell ya what though..... It does feel encouraging to hear Ronnie B make statements such as, "I love shy girls! They're like.. 'I don't know what to doooo,' and it brings out the predator in me." Not sure why that should feel so comforting, but it works! Great stuff man....... Which reminds me too....... That whole exchange between Ronnie and Lilly's adorable 14 year old cousin was one of the funniest things in the world....... He says as if he is her, "Uncle Ronnie! You're DRINKING! What are YOU doin in here??!" and then, "I'm a special friend..... the kind that CAN keep a secret.." Man, i was cryin laughing through that whole thing.....

Annnnyway... I'm goin on and onnnnnn here! I should let yez go....... Thanks for givin me lots of stuff to think about today as I wondered if I would meet my demise in a bathtub! For now I live.... I LIVE!!! (knock on wood)...... Great show today homies....

Signed,

kathleen from the bronx :):):)

drjoek
08-09-2007, 03:30 PM
First to Post

Love it Love it Love it

K from the Bx is the Hemingway of .net

KennethC
08-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Reading this was the next best thing to the smell of warm colitas rising up through the air.

Don't worry about going too long - there's plenty of room at the Hotel Blogifornia.

epo
08-09-2007, 03:49 PM
It looks like I have a new must read in my day....thanks for the great stuff Kathleen!

ChrisTheCop
08-09-2007, 04:14 PM
K from the Bx is the Hemingway of .net

more like the Hunter S Thompson.

But definitely more worth reading.

Preach on, sister Kate.

The Blowhard
08-09-2007, 05:55 PM
You're becoming a regular Hedda Hoppa! Now curtsy, nice job!

reillyluck
08-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Uggh!!! Baby kangaroos are disgusting!!!! as im reading of course i have to remind myself how nasty they are and google it. Good times!!

Its great to read the blog and think back to everything that happened on the show today! i live in the listening thread during the day so this is an added bonus!

"They thought they were heroes!!!.......ya maroons!!!!!!!" Ron is the best!!

im still laughing at that!!

Thanks for the great story, chica!

Dingbat_Charlie
08-09-2007, 06:33 PM
No need to wait for 3,000 posts. This blog is already book-worthy. I'll come to the signing.

lennyb6
08-09-2007, 06:35 PM
The next truly great aspect of Ron & Fez. Kathleen now owns another 10 minutes of my day. I may be hearing book deal.

Mafialife Chris
08-09-2007, 10:09 PM
Kathleen From The Bronx,

You fucking Rock the FAT ASS! Thanks for the good reading!

moochcassidy
08-10-2007, 12:59 AM
[ahem] i think you'll find..

"The common harbor porpoise has an abrupt snout, pointed teeth and a triangular thoracic fin, while the bottlenose dolphin, or Tursiops truncatus, has an elongated beak, round cone shaped teeth and a serrated dorsal appendage.

But I'm sure you already knew that. That's what turns me on about 'cha... your attention to detail. "

BTW those were possibly two of the sickest lines ever uttered on radio, he was having WAY too much fun with it. Lily's cousin fan from day one

JustJon
08-10-2007, 06:16 AM
Wow, watch out for those Tasmanian Tornados, just be sure to bring your toaster. You never know when you'll get hungry while taking a bath and waiting for the tornado to pass.

Marc with a c
08-10-2007, 06:26 AM
I wish I got to listen to the show with kathleen, I gather that would be a fun experience.

Fat_Sunny
08-10-2007, 06:32 AM
I wish I got to listen to the show with kathleen, I gather that would be a fun experience.

That Might Be Your Longest Post Ever!

IMSlacker
08-10-2007, 06:38 AM
Something about picturing Kathleen hiding in her bathtub from tornadoes and thinking "I sure do love it when Ron and Fez talk about animals!" really cracks me up.

Marc with a c
08-10-2007, 06:44 AM
That Might Be Your Longest Post Ever!

I apologize for the length of my previous post, it is just sometimes I ramble on and on about things. I admit it is a fault, and something I need to work on. I am trying to improve myself as a person as a whole and I am starting with my long winded comments, I believe it is something I can fix but I am going to need the help of everyone here at ronfez.net to pitch in and make me aware when I start to get long winded.

Another thing I am looking to work on is my sensitivity. I find on a daily basis I typically don't care about humanity. I feel as though I am detatched from the goings on of others. I think it boils down to me being quite selfish and really only thinking about myself.

I also need to eat better. Many days I find myself only eating one meal. I'm to lazy to make breakfast, and the three to four cups of coffee I drink on a daily have begun to supress my appetitte to a point where I won't eat that one meal until seven or eight at night (the cigarettes don't help either). I also think my stomach has shrunk, because that one meal fills me up good, and I don't hace room for cookies. I love cookies and I never eat them anymore.

IMSlacker
08-10-2007, 06:48 AM
I apologize for the length of my previous post, it is just sometimes I ramble on and on about things. I admit it is a fault, and something I need to work on. I am trying to improve myself as a person as a whole and I am starting with my long winded comments, I believe it is something I can fix but I am going to need the help of everyone here at ronfez.net to pitch in and make me aware when I start to get long winded.

Another thing I am looking to work on is my sensitivity. I find on a daily basis I typically don't care about humanity. I feel as though I am detatched from the goings on of others. I think it boils down to me being quite selfish and really only thinking about myself.

I also need to eat better. Many days I find myself only eating one meal. I'm to lazy to make breakfast, and the three to four cups of coffee I drink on a daily have begun to supress my appetitte to a point where I won't eat that one meal until seven or eight at night (the cigarettes don't help either). I also think my stomach has shrunk, because that one meal fills me up good, and I don't hace room for cookies. I love cookies and I never eat them anymore.

Compelling stuff! When will Marc with a c get his own blog?

Jughead
08-10-2007, 06:59 AM
I was on vacation in Myrtle Beach a few years ago when my sons were little.There were dolphins swimming some dumb ass local Jogger said that exact thing to me. Embarrassing me in front of my kids.....I cracked up when I read her line about that situation!!..Thanks Jugggyyy

Marc with a c
08-10-2007, 07:01 AM
Compelling stuff! When will Marc with a c get his own blog?

I am quite compelling, maybe some time I'll tell the story about the time I saved a baby from falling into a volcano, or the time bobby pantera touched my arm.

mikeyboy
08-10-2007, 07:03 AM
I was on vacation in Myrtle Beach a few years ago when my sons were little.There were dolphins swimming some dumb ass local Jogger said that exact thing to me. Embarrassing me in front of my kids.....I cracked up when I read her line about that situation!!..Thanks Jugggyyy

It must be some kind of weird, universal truth, because it's happened to me too.

ralphbxny
08-10-2007, 07:09 AM
It must be some kind of weird, universal truth, because it's happened to me too.

When I took my god kids to Capemay/wildwood last year...I herd the same thing.

ralphbxny
08-10-2007, 07:11 AM
And great job once again Kathleen!!!

I think we all agree when they talk animals and Kids it is hysterical.

Lookin forward to Sat night!! Should be fun!!

XM202 Misfits spinning the Hits!!

Call in and win!! HEY DAVE PITZY WHERE IS THE PRIZE PATROL!!

deepinthewoods
08-10-2007, 07:24 AM
Thleen is the George Plimpton of Raquel Welches!

Sleeves
08-10-2007, 07:36 AM
These blogs are like an after-the-fact written version of 3rd mic...it's kind of like listening to the show again, but now Kathleen's there with all her dreamy connections...

Kathleen for written 3rd mic from the future!

And sorry if no one understands this!!! :)

milliehatchett
08-10-2007, 08:02 AM

One word....SEXY

ibanez23
08-10-2007, 09:07 AM
Kathleen is genious.Anyone who loves ron & fez will totally enjoy this.If She keeps this up Kathleen might join the ranks of Lil Jimmy & THE GREAT RONNIE B with Her own book. Keep it up KAT.....

Kathleen From The Bronx
08-10-2007, 12:57 PM
I feel like I should apologize for making everyone think about kangaroo larvae.... It was too far.... :0)

OH! but I'm so glad (and saddened at the same time) that others can relate to the constant beachside corrections of, "no those are porpoises!" At least I know I'm not alone.... It makes me feel like a public service announcement is in order.... and should include something about, "What arrrre you, some kinda marine biologist ah sometin??" and....."cut the shit already!!!"... I'm workin on it...

Thanks for all the kinda words... Thanks so much everybody for checkin out me blog!

buzzard
08-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Yer like the Bennington with a vagina in ALL of us,Thank-You!:clap:

Dre
08-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Great blogs so far Kathleen, I love them, please keep em' coming, they're a great side by side companion for each edition of the Ron and Fez Show, also I think, eventually, ronfez.net should step up and be like Wackbag, and publish all your blog entries, as "Dear Ron and Fez Shoow" by Kathleen from the Bronx. It may be able to one day sit on the same shelf as "Ron Bennington's Line of the Day", (as long as you keep your blogs at the same height of greatness they've been at so far.)

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlabamaHayseed
08-10-2007, 04:45 PM
I must say i really enjoy the " Blogs from the Bronx" It has earned the honor of recieving my first post.

Dre
08-10-2007, 05:11 PM
I must say i really enjoy the " Blogs from the Bronx" It has earned the honor of recieving my first post.

RUDE AND RUDE! :smile:

DarkHippie
08-10-2007, 05:12 PM
So is that style of writing called 'stream of unconsciousness?'

Brevity is the heart of good writing

Dre
08-10-2007, 05:12 PM
I feel like I should apologize for making everyone think about kangaroo larvae.... It was too far.... :0)

OH! but I'm so glad (and saddened at the same time) that others can relate to the constant beachside corrections of, "no those are porpoises!" At least I know I'm not alone.... It makes me feel like a public service announcement is in order.... and should include something about, "What arrrre you, some kinda marine biologist ah sometin??" and....."cut the shit already!!!"... I'm workin on it...

Thanks for all the kinda words... Thanks so much everybody for checkin out me blog!

Where's your August 10'th blog Kathleen, you must keep your readers satisfied.

Great job so far! :happy:

Kathleen From The Bronx
08-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Dre3293! Thanks for being on the lookout.... Sorry it's a lil later than other days posts! I just put the new one up seconds ago....... :smile:

......... "El Duderino...if you're not into the whole brevity thing..." :0)

EffMeBoobs
08-10-2007, 06:17 PM
I am quite compelling, maybe some time I'll tell the story about the time I saved a baby from falling into a volcano, or the time bobby pantera touched my arm.

or what about the time your scarf touched his? that was compelling indeed.

furie
08-10-2007, 06:20 PM
honesty, i thought today's story with the window was the best one i've ever heard from Ron. "I was joking before, but now i'm serious I'm falling!"

fucking classic!

Marc with a c
08-10-2007, 06:24 PM
or what about the time your scarf touched his? that was compelling indeed.

nope. im keeping that one for myself.