You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
8/10 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : 8/10 Podcast

C_T
08-10-2007, 05:34 PM
The CT & Jivin podcast for 8/10 is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

mine collapse in Utah
mass transit rant
social engagements
movies (CT reviews The Bourne Ultimatum, Jivin hangs out in the Trailer Park)
the beginning of the end of a relationship
science!
an induction into the museum of idiots
...and more

Dan 'Hampton
08-12-2007, 05:42 AM
I was at the beach yesterday laughing like a fool over the "situation critical" parrot.

F Sunderland.

C_T
08-12-2007, 07:45 PM
F Sunderland.

How unsurprising was it all though? I didn't even flinch as they scored the goal. I knew it was coming, and I have to say Sunderland deserved the game.

They were such shit on the road last year that I went into this game knowing I'd be happy with a draw... which really is a bit absurd when you think about it. They should be gobbling up the newly promoted sides, but I figured with the opening day factor, Roy Keane factor, and Spurs on the road factor that a win was totally out of the question.

No idea why you'd take off Berbatov when creation was the issue to begin with. What use is a pure shooter like Defoe when there is no service?

And I'm not sure they're ever going to be able to find a way to effectively use Huddlestone. He's a man without a position really.

I went from thinking they'd finish 5th and hoping they could sneak to 4 before the game to knowing there is no way they're in the class of the big four after it. This team is destined to disappoint. The horrible thing is if they don't finish in the top four I'm convinced Berbatov is gone. So it's going to be a double-whammy if they can't get champions league qualification.

They'd better f'ing beat Everton.

AngelAmy
08-15-2007, 11:43 PM
I was at the beach yesterday laughing like a fool over the "situation critical" parrot...and then i fucked it

F Sunderland.

jesus...

ChrisTheCop
08-15-2007, 11:44 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/WIZ/5018~Marilyn-Monroe-in-Bed-Posters.jpg

JustJon
08-16-2007, 10:39 AM
CT, this bar you and your friends went to wouldn't happen to be the Double Down on Avenue A, would it? A friend of mine is a bartender there.

JPMNICK
08-16-2007, 10:43 AM
CT, this bar you and your friends went to wouldn't happen to be the Double Down on Avenue A, would it? A friend of mine is a bartender there.

get a nice glass of as juice there?

I am excited to hear the review of the new Bourne Movie

Don Stugots
08-16-2007, 11:21 AM
I could go for an ice cold glass of ass juice while talking cigars with Nick as jeff bridges hits on the bartender and she gets annoyed.

JustJon
08-16-2007, 11:24 AM
Good thing I talked to Jose last week about going back. In fact, it may even introduce a brand new cigar to the Don Rigo line. Wait for it...

JPMNICK
08-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Good thing I talked to Jose last week about going back. In fact, it may even introduce a brand new cigar to the Don Rigo line. Wait for it...

that would be awesome. i am in

also i am going to try my best to get to the game this weekend and try to win that humidor

JustJon
08-16-2007, 12:10 PM
If you do not make it to the game, you can buy tickets, just pm me. But just know that I'm winning it! :wink:

(Yes, this is why there was clause allowing rf.net staff to win :smile:)

C_T
08-16-2007, 12:15 PM

hell yeah. love the place. probably be back there next week with more friends (not jivin).

The thought of the bacon martini touching my lips makes me want to puke.

JustJon
08-16-2007, 01:07 PM
hell yeah. love the place. probably be back there next week with more friends (not jivin).

The thought of the bacon martini touching my lips makes me want to puke.

I had to try the bacon martini simply because it was there. I tried it once, and now I don't ever have to drink it again.