You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Chipotle sucks. [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Chipotle sucks.

Tenbatsuzen
08-24-2007, 04:48 PM
I've eaten at Chipotle a few times, and it was hit or miss each time. If I get spotty food from a place, I usually don't return business there.

Today I wanted some mexican food, and I know this place near my office, but the team wanted Chipotle and so I deferred.

I got a chicken burritto.

And of course, it's like 10,000 pounds of food.

I ate a 1/3 of it before my stomach violent lurched and I felt so sick I wanted to hide under my desk. Then I had a meeting with my boss and I was trying desparately not to fart or belch or both, which made the situation even worse.

I came home and I just wanted to puke my guts out.

Fuck you, Chipotle.

weekapaugjz
08-24-2007, 04:49 PM
honestly, did you expect anything else from fast food mexican?

Fat_Sunny
08-24-2007, 04:50 PM
I've eaten at Chipotle a few times, and it was hit or miss each time. If I get spotty food from a place, I usually don't return business there.

Today I wanted some mexican food, and I know this place near my office, but the team wanted Chipotle and so I deferred.

I ate a 1/3 of it before my stomach violent lurched and I felt so sick I wanted to hide under my desk. Then I had a meeting with my boss and I was trying desparately not to fart or belch or both, which made the situation even worse.

Fuck you, Chipotle.

You Seem To Have A Very Delicate Constitution.

led37zep
08-24-2007, 04:52 PM
Woah, Woah, Woah...lets not say anything we're gonna regret here. Lets just think about what we're saying here about a quality organization.

Fat_Sunny
08-24-2007, 04:58 PM
Woah, Woah, Woah...lets not say anything we're gonna regret here. Lets just think about what we're saying here about a quality organization.

Led37zep Unmasked!

President, Chipotle, Inc.

led37zep
08-24-2007, 05:01 PM
Damn you sunny! After I outed you as a hot 18 year old girl I should have known i was next. DAMN!!!!!!!

sailor
08-24-2007, 05:02 PM
is it like chevy's?

Kevin
08-24-2007, 05:03 PM
Damn you sunny! After I outed you as a hot 18 year old girl I should have known i was next. DAMN!!!!!!!

You got it mixed up my good man.. F_S Dates 18yr old girls.. Not is one.. Get it right!

BTW.. Chipolte snack wraps are ass..

weekapaugjz
08-24-2007, 05:04 PM
You got it mixed up my good man.. F_S Dates 18yr old girls.. Not is one.. Get it right!

ahh, i see, so lleeder likes 18 year old girls?

Fat_Sunny
08-24-2007, 05:05 PM

Wow...How Exciting Would It Be If You Were BOTH Right !!??

Tenbatsuzen
08-24-2007, 05:05 PM
is it like chevy's?

No, Chevy is probably like Scarlett Johanson's vagina next to this.

Kevin
08-24-2007, 05:06 PM
ahh, i see, so lleeder likes 18 year old girls?

Maybe F_S is an 18 yr old girl as lleeder, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd dates 18 year old girls as F_S..

weekapaugjz
08-24-2007, 05:07 PM
Maybe F_S is an 18 yr old girl as lledder, and dates 18 year old girls as F_S..

it's all coming together...

Tenbatsuzen
08-24-2007, 05:09 PM
honestly, did you expect anything else from fast food mexican?

There's a difference between "fast food" mexican and "mass produced" mexican. There's a TON of fast-food mexican places near my office that are 100000x superior to Chipotle.

It's big. It's a lot. WE GET IT.

Tenbatsuzen
08-24-2007, 05:09 PM
FWIW, on the flipside, Maggiano's? Fucking spectacular.

IMSlacker
08-24-2007, 05:14 PM
Mission Burritos kicks Chipotle's ass.

http://www.hypermail.cc/MISSIONBURRITOS/topper.new.v223.jpg

grlNIN
08-24-2007, 05:15 PM
I've only ever had Chipolte while in Kentucky and it was huge & delicious.

Thomas Merton
08-24-2007, 05:15 PM
Tenz, are you aware that Chipolte is owned by McDonalds, Inc? Nuff said.

PhishHead
08-24-2007, 05:19 PM
it is not owned by mcdonalds any longer.

i prefer qdoba

Fat_Sunny
08-24-2007, 05:23 PM
This Was THE Spot To Go For Real Mexican Food In Jersey, But They Tore It Down To Make Room For Some Big Box Mall Or Something.

http://www.ronsaari.com/stockImages/diners/FiestaHut.jpg

mikeyboy
08-24-2007, 05:27 PM
I actually don't mind Chipotle at all for what it is. The fact that they tried to poison Matty is just a bonus.

Hottub
08-24-2007, 05:29 PM
This Was THE Spot To Go For Real Mexican Food In Jersey, But They Tore It Down To Make Room For Some Big Box Mall Or Something.

I think I love you, Fat!

SmallFry
08-24-2007, 05:31 PM

Fuck you, Chipotle.

I've never had Chipoltle type food. I've had chipotle mustard, bbq, and marinade. I love them all. The thing that pisses me off is people like keep fucking up what I like. 1st, Sams had big bottles of chipotle mustard, and stopped carrying it. I bought 8 or 10 bottles at a time until it was gone. Then I went to a local grocery store here that carried the bullseye chipotle bbq. I loved it. Fucking discontinued because I think I was the only one buying it. Now I just buy masterpiece bbq, and spice it up myself with a tiny drop of <a herf="http://www.bigdaddysbbq.net/sauces.html">flaming asshole bbq sauce</a> (mine is Emergency room).

So, fuck you people that can't handle spicy food;) Let me rephrase that. Fuck you companies that discontinue a good thing because people can't handle it.

Fat_Sunny
08-24-2007, 05:31 PM
I think I love you, Fat!

Aw Shucks.

F_S Thinks We Talked About Fiesta Hut Once Before, But It WAS The Best!

You Had To BYOB, Though!

Tenbatsuzen
08-24-2007, 05:32 PM
it was huge & delicious.

Ahem.

Kevin
08-24-2007, 05:32 PM
I think I love you, Fat!

Lleeder is the 18 year old girl Tubby.. Lleeder..

Hottub
08-24-2007, 05:33 PM
BYOB made it all the more gooder.
Slash 50 bucks right off of that check! Plus, the had no problem chilling it for you.

Now it is a BP station.:glurps:

Hottub
08-24-2007, 05:34 PM
Lleeder is the 18 year old girl Tubby.. Lleeder..

Lleeder is Korean?:wacko:

Kevin
08-24-2007, 05:37 PM
Lleeder is Korean?:wacko:

Whatever floats your boat, my good man..

Thomas Merton
08-24-2007, 05:41 PM
My general rule for mexican places is the worse is looks on the outside, the better the food on the inside

Tenbatsuzen
08-24-2007, 05:59 PM
I actually don't mind Chipotle at all for what it is. The fact that they tried to poison Matty is just a bonus.

Funny you should mention... poison. Meet your alter-ego.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1088/herrmikey1vm9.jpg

Hottub
08-24-2007, 06:03 PM
My general rule for mexican Hookers is the worse is looks on the outside, the better the food on the inside

Preach on, Mr.Merton!!

Thomas Merton
08-24-2007, 06:19 PM
Preach on, Mr.Merton!!

Well played sir. Sadly, the typical senorita ages about as well as sour cream in the afternoon sun

Hottub
08-24-2007, 06:20 PM
A brilliant visual picture you've painted.

Excuse me....:flush:

Enabler
08-24-2007, 06:25 PM

Holy shit. New Desktop image. I think its a McDonalds now. Baja Fresh is fairly descent.

Hottub
08-24-2007, 06:27 PM
Where in Bergen are you, enabler?

sailor
08-24-2007, 06:27 PM
Holy shit. New Desktop image. I think its a McDonalds now. Baja Fresh is fairly descent.

http://www.glidos.net/large/descent.jpg

Fat_Sunny
08-24-2007, 06:31 PM

Man, Hottub, You Are Way More Senile Than Fat_Sunny!

We Already Had This Discussion With Him Before. He Grew Up In Englewood!

Enabler
08-24-2007, 06:36 PM

Currently Little Ferry. Right by the circle. Awful. But Fiesta Hut would have been 10 mins away.

Hottub
08-24-2007, 06:42 PM

Fat_Sunny Is Correct.
Hot_Tub Deals With So Many Members As A Moderator, He Forgot That Discussion.
He Apologizes To All parties Involved.

Fat_Sunny
08-24-2007, 06:46 PM
Fat_Sunny Is Correct.

No Apology Needed. Now Get Those Pants Back On!

AngelAmy
08-24-2007, 06:46 PM
i love chipotle and would eat there every day if i could

Enabler
08-24-2007, 06:50 PM

Fat_Sunny Is Correct.

Well said.

Hottub
08-24-2007, 06:52 PM

NEVER!!!!
And Amy will back me up on this!!

AngelAmy
08-24-2007, 08:16 PM
NEVER!!!!
And Amy will back me up on this!!

i rather hottub keep his pants off

Hottub
08-24-2007, 08:19 PM
i rather hottub keep his pants off

Why would anyone not love this girl!!!

Now loose the pants, honey! Ooohh!!!

suggums
08-24-2007, 08:22 PM
im sick of all those chainy mexican places, much of my business stays at the local favorite

tortilla factory since day one

http://www.herndonmexicanrestaurant.com/herndon_mex_pictures/outside-new.jpg

dont get me started on anitas vomit

TheMojoPin
08-24-2007, 08:26 PM
im sick of all those chainy mexican places, much of my business stays at the local favorite

tortilla factory since day one

http://www.herndonmexicanrestaurant.com/herndon_mex_pictures/outside-new.jpg

dont get me started on anitas vomit

Neither are actual Mexican, foo'! They're both more Arizona/New Mexico-style, and they're both garbage, though ANita's rocks it when it's late and drunk out.

suggums
08-24-2007, 08:31 PM
Neither are actual Mexican, foo'! They're both more Arizona/New Mexico-style, and they're both garbage, though ANita's rocks it when it's late and drunk out.

im not going down to crystal city to oyamel every time i want authentic mexican. tacos and burritos works for me

TheMojoPin
08-24-2007, 08:36 PM
im not going down to crystal city to oyamel every time i want authentic mexican. tacos and burritos works for me

You'd love it out here...I'm shocked at how many quality Mexican restaurants there are all over Chicago.

Fez4PrezN2008
08-24-2007, 09:00 PM
No, Chevy is probably like Scarlett Johanson's vagina next to this.
Wait, I'm confused... Is Chevy's bloody and smells like tuna 25% of the time?

Andomray
08-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Fat_Sunny Is Correct.

Uh heh heh heh...That should be on your resume.

Kris10
08-26-2007, 02:21 PM
FWIW, on the flipside, Maggiano's? Fucking spectacular.

Love, Love, LOVE Maggiano's! :wub:

Marc with a c
08-26-2007, 02:55 PM
this is probably the main reason for the sheepy hate.

i consider myself a mexican food expert, and i guarantee i've had more chipotle than anybody else on this board, and it is good. i've never gotten sick nor gotten the shits.

there are better burrito places, but chipotle is more then passable. where the fuck has reilly been on this subject?

TheMojoPin
08-26-2007, 03:01 PM
there are better burrito places, but chipotle is more then passable. where the fuck has reilly been on this subject?

On the can.

cupcakelove
08-26-2007, 03:14 PM

i consider myself a mexican food expert, and i guarantee i've had more chipotle than anybody else on this board, and it is good. i've never gotten sick nor gotten the shits.

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to ask you to hand over your Mexian Food Expert card. We feel that the organization and you have, well, grown apart. I hope you can understand this, and we wish you the best of luck on your Mexican Food Journey.

Marc with a c
08-26-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm sorry, I'm going to have to ask you to hand over your Mexian Food Expert card. We feel that the organization and you have, well, grown apart. I hope you can understand this, and we wish you the best of luck on your Mexican Food Journey.

why don't you just break my ankle too.

GreatAmericanZero
08-26-2007, 03:25 PM
i never had Chipotle before, but they are opening one up right by my apartment. i think its almost done, theres a banner outside that says "Almost."

led37zep
08-26-2007, 03:30 PM
i never had Chipotle before, but they are opening one up right by my apartment. i think its almost done, theres a banner outside that says "Almost."

When you go there tell them "Marc with a c" from Rf.net sent you.

FUNKMAN
08-26-2007, 03:34 PM

http://tampabayeats.com/Pics/Chipotle-Soho.jpg

what a liar...

Tenbatsuzen
08-26-2007, 03:38 PM

Knowing my brother-in-law's diet, I don't think he'd care less about Chipotle, considering 80 percent of the menu is meat-based.

And seriously, Chipotle is not Mexican food. It and Baja fresh is Americanized shit. I've had Mexican food made by Mexicans both in Mexico and 60 miles from the border. And it was phenomenal.

In fact, I've had mexican pork so good that I went in to the kitchen and put a bullet in the cook's head because I had to maintain the balance in the world.

Tenbatsuzen
08-26-2007, 03:39 PM

This.

TheMojoPin
08-26-2007, 03:40 PM
And seriously, Chipotle is not Mexican food.

So why compare it to Mexican food?

cupcakelove
08-26-2007, 03:46 PM
So why compare it to Mexican food?

I usually compare everything to Mexican food. The other day I saw Super Bad, and when I left I had to ask myself where it fell onto the Mexican Food Scale, I gave it a 6.4. It was enjoyable, didn't give me the shits, but not really that spicy.

TheMojoPin
08-26-2007, 03:58 PM
I usually compare everything to Mexican food. The other day I saw Super Bad, and when I left I had to ask myself where it fell onto the Mexican Food Scale, I gave it a 6.4. It was enjoyable, didn't give me the shits, but not really that spicy.

I lam intrigued by your ideas, sir, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Freakshow
08-26-2007, 04:00 PM
There is nothing more American than Mexican food. Except maybe Chinese food.

Giggle
08-26-2007, 04:10 PM
They are opening a Chipoltes and a Chili's right next to each other where I live. I've never had either one. It seems like the same stuff.

led37zep
08-26-2007, 04:18 PM
They are opening a Chipoltes and a Chili's right next to each other where I live. I've never had either one. It seems like the same stuff.

Its really nothing alike. Chipotle is known for these massive burritos and chili's is known for...um...hell if I know what chili's is known for.

cupcakelove
08-26-2007, 04:33 PM
Its really nothing alike. Chipotle is known for these massive burritos and chili's is known for...um...hell if I know what chili's is known for.

I usually consider Chili's to be synonymous with TGI Fridays and Ruby Tuesday.

DonInNC
08-26-2007, 04:36 PM

Chili's has bland chili. I don't get the name.

Fez4PrezN2008
08-26-2007, 04:47 PM
" I've had mexican pork"

nomination for mod quote...

GreatAmericanZero
08-26-2007, 05:01 PM
http://tampabayeats.com/Pics/Chipotle-Soho.jpg

what a liar...

thats not the one on rt110 in farmingdale, ny!

IMSlacker
08-26-2007, 05:15 PM

It's known as the place they go for happy hour on The Office (US version).

FUNKMAN
08-26-2007, 05:36 PM

i know i was just joshin ya

Tenbatsuzen
08-26-2007, 05:50 PM
nomination for mod quote...

no, not really... leave it to the pros, man

GreatAmericanZero
08-26-2007, 06:03 PM
i know i was just joshin ya

well atleast when it finally does open i have a spoiler of what the banner is going to look like.

its weird, in my town that was like a huge empty area. Now, in the past 4months they put in a Walmart, a Panera's Bread, a Chilis, a Chipotle, a Gamestop, a Houlihans, a Sleepys and a Subway (the Jared kind). Its like it totally become "everytown america" overnight

Tenbatsuzen
08-26-2007, 06:12 PM
well atleast when it finally does open i have a spoiler of what the banner is going to look like.

its weird, in my town that was like a huge empty area. Now, in the past 4months they put in a Walmart, a Panera's Bread, a Chilis, a Chipotle, a Gamestop, a Houlihans, a Sleepys and a Subway (the Jared kind). Its like it totally become "everytown america" overnight

For what it's worth, Houlihans is good stuff. I can do without the Walmart and Panera, but Houlihan's is good.

Giggle
08-26-2007, 06:16 PM

That's the one!

FUNKMAN
08-26-2007, 07:20 PM
For what it's worth, Houlihans is good stuff. I can do without the Walmart and Panera, but Houlihan's is good.

but isn't that where houligans work?

drusilla
08-26-2007, 07:33 PM

baby back ribs!

i've never been to chipotle. i've had baja fresh once, but i didn't really like it. i'll stick to home made. or taco bell.

reillyluck
08-26-2007, 09:57 PM

Chipotle....Its delicious. I never had a problem with them what so ever. its made right to order in front of you. I even find lunchtime the best time to go there especially where i work because the food is constantly fresh.

sorry i took so long, marc.

led37zep
08-26-2007, 10:18 PM
"Chipotle....Marc with a c tasted...Reilly Approved"

I think we've found their new marketing campaign!!!!!!!!

sailor
08-27-2007, 12:27 AM
And seriously, Chipotle is not Mexican food. It and Baja fresh is Americanized shit.

why does someone always have to point this out? everyone knows it. no one wants real mexican food here. if they did, places would be opened.

TheMojoPin
08-27-2007, 05:57 AM
why does someone always have to point this out? everyone knows it. no one wants real mexican food here. if they did, places would be opened.

Exactly.

Freitag
08-27-2007, 06:40 AM
Chipotle....Its delicious. I never had a problem with them what so ever. its made right to order in front of you. I even find lunchtime the best time to go there especially where i work because the food is constantly fresh.

Read this post in your head with Jay Mohr as Christopher Walken's voice. 1000x funnier.

Fat_Sunny
08-27-2007, 06:45 AM

F_S Used To Go To The Houlihan's On Route 4. The Last Time He Went He Was Munching Down On The Dinner Salad When He Sees A Giant Green Grasshopper Staring At Him From The Plate. (It Was Dead).

The Manager Came Over And Apologized And F_S Had A Good Laugh About It, But He Never Went Back!

JerseyRich
08-27-2007, 06:57 AM
Shoulda gone to Friday's.

Marc with a c
08-27-2007, 07:00 AM
Read this post in your head with Jay Mohr as Christopher Walken's voice. 1000x funnier.

Finally, somebody managed to make reilly funny.

Hottub
08-27-2007, 07:03 AM
F_S Used To Go To The Houlihan's On Route 4. The Last Time He Went He Was Munching Down On The Dinner Salad When He Sees A Giant Green Grasshopper Staring At Him From The Plate. (It Was Dead).

The Manager Came Over And Apologized And F_S Had A Good Laugh About It, But He Never Went Back!

I swear. Every time Fat menmtions a place he's eaten at, I have been there many times myself.

Stop stalking me, F_S!!!

reillyluck
08-27-2007, 07:03 AM

fuck you, preppy.

Fat_Sunny
08-27-2007, 07:10 AM
I swear. Every time Fat menmtions a place he's eaten at, I have been there many times myself.

Stop stalking me, F_S!!!

A-Ha!! Now F_S Has A Pretty Strong Inkling Who Put The Grasshopper In His Salad!!

Don Stugots
08-27-2007, 07:10 AM

i have been trying for months. it is alot harder then it looks.

reillyluck
08-27-2007, 07:12 AM
i have been trying for months. it is alot harder then it looks.

i get all my comedy gold from here (http://www.donstugots.com/)

Hottub
08-27-2007, 07:14 AM
i get all my comedy gold from here (http://www.donstugots.com/)

Definitly!!

Regina is The Best!!!

AKA
08-27-2007, 07:34 AM
Don't mind Chipotle or Baja Fresh - I know what I'm getting, and if I'm in the mood for it I'm fine with either. Chevy's is hideous, imo. It is just like a TGIFridays or Ruby Tuesdays.

And Mojo is right - Anita's rocks NoVa.

http://www.anitasrestaurants.com/images/vienna2.jpg

Baby.

Fuck "Real Mexican," by the way - "Real Salvadorian" is how we roll in Arlington.

http://www.intipucacity.com/images/atlacatl2.jpg

AngelAmy
08-27-2007, 07:36 AM

i know where you live now because i know exactly where that is

i will stalk you now!

Freitag
08-27-2007, 11:16 AM
Shoulda gone to Friday's.

Just because I served it didn't mean I would eat it.

Thomas Merton
08-27-2007, 06:30 PM

MMMMMM.....breakfast burritos with extra cheese and chorizo

TheMojoPin
08-27-2007, 07:05 PM

Goddamn, their breakfast burritos are a work of greasy art.

PapaBear
08-27-2007, 07:50 PM

Goddamn, their breakfast burritos are a work of greasy art.
Dammit. I love breakfast burritos. Even lousy ones. Why is this "Anita's" not in Winchester? WHY???? WHY???

TheMojoPin
08-27-2007, 07:53 PM
Dammit. I love breakfast burritos. Even lousy ones. Why is this "Anita's" not in Winchester? WHY???? WHY???

Because haters like suggums are keeping her down!

led37zep
08-27-2007, 08:12 PM

Breakfast burritos might be the greatest thing ever put into a burrito. Anytime I'm on set that my standard breakfast order. One time we had a guy who put pinenuts mixed in with the eggs, bacon, cheese, and spinach. I dream of that burrito nightly. So damn good.

Freitag
08-28-2007, 04:18 AM
Doesn't Sonic have a breakfast burrito?

And BTW, the success of Chipotle is what I call the McDonald's Theorem.

Both Burger King and Wendy's have a superior burger compared to McDonald's. But for some reason, people keep going there instead of BK and Wendy's, even though their food tastes better.

Freakshow
08-28-2007, 08:46 AM
Don't mind Chipotle or Baja Fresh - I know what I'm getting, and if I'm in the mood for it I'm fine with either. Chevy's is hideous, imo. It is just like a TGIFridays or Ruby Tuesdays.

http://www.anitasrestaurants.com/images/vienna2.jpg

Baby.

Fuck "Real Mexican," by the way - "Real Salvadorian" is how we roll in Arlington.

http://www.intipucacity.com/images/atlacatl2.jpg

It's still real salvadoran serving mexican up here in Balmer.
But 'Real Peruvian' is the undisputed king. 1/4 rotisserie chicken with an Inca Kola. Heaven.

King Hippos Bandaid
08-28-2007, 09:41 AM
I still havent been to a Chipolte

I usually plan on going to a New place, then Pass Jose Tejas and go there

Great Food Low Prices and a Cute Chick Staff (at either location in NJ)

You cant go wrong

:king: