You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
The New NWA World Heavyweight Champion [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : The New NWA World Heavyweight Champion

SpicyMcHaggis
09-02-2007, 04:10 AM
http://www.nwawrestling.com/PHP-Nuke/images/upload/final.jpg

Here he is. The first post-TNA NWA World Heavyweight Champion. An ROH regular, he is also the NWA Heritage Wrestling Champion. I believe the original plan was for Bryan Danielson to win this tournament that the NWA planned, but due to his eye injury in a match with ROH Champion, Morishima, they took him out and made him the special guest enforcer. Danielson had beaten Pearce in the tournament to advance and face Brent Albright in the finals.

I believe what they are going to do is have him go to all different NWA territories all over the country and just have him defend it and defend it and defend it until they can bring back some shred of credibility to it once again.

MHasegawa
09-02-2007, 04:52 AM
Name sounds familiar, not sure if I met him before. The business will bounce back sooner than later, I wonder the title and the company can become a household name again.

EDIT: last second revision

BeltOfScotch
09-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Scrap Iron rules

ToddEVF
09-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Name sounds familiar, not sure if I met him before. The business will bounce back sooner than later, I wonder the title and the company can become a household name again.

EDIT: last second revision

You might not have met him, however he was on that show with Dos Caras and Mil Mascara

Courtesy of NWA Pro East Promoter Ricky Otazu.

Cliffton NJ
NWA PRO EAst TV Taping
June 2, 2007

Courtesy of NWA Pro East Promoter Ricky Otazu.

. . .

Mil Mascaras and Dos Caras defeated Reckless Youth and Dirty Don Montoya in the crowds favorite match up of the night.

NWA World Championship Tournament Round One.
Adam Pearce defeated Arron Aguilera in a fantastic match up. The crowd was very upset as they were all behind Aguilera. The difference in this match up was Vander Pile Pearce's manager.

He is a talented performer nonetheless

JesterOfSadness
09-03-2007, 12:57 AM
I thought Reckless Youth was done with wrestling.

SpicyMcHaggis
09-03-2007, 06:04 AM
I think he's just doing Ricky O's shows because of their history.