You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization 9/29 in Edgewater...FREE show! [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization 9/29 in Edgewater...FREE show!

Heather 8
09-17-2007, 03:58 PM
From the desk of BWO owner Glenn Ulrich:

The BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization is teaming up with Edgewater, NJ's premier fitness center, Thrive Fitness, to help with their Grand Re-Opening and on Saturday September 29th will be doing a FREE professional wrestling show at The Edgewater Commons Shopping Center Parking Lot on 521 River Road in beautiful Edgewater, NJ. The show begins at 11AM and will be running throughout the entire day.

This is very big news as the BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization is continuing to add numerous dates to our already busy Fall 2007 schedule. Here is the card for this exciting show:

Liberty Wrestling Organization Heavyweight Champion Steve” The Jerk” Off has issued an open challenge to defend his title in front of his hometown crowd against anyone who is willing to take him up oh his offer.

BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization World Heavyweight Champion the ever popular Section 8 will be defending his title against the former BWO United States Champion “The Modern Day Enforcer” Eric Cooper. Keep in mind that Cooper has something to prove to La Famiglia………

BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization World Team Champions La Famiglia will be defending their titles against two of the most popular wrestlers on the east coast today, “The Lone Wolf“ Evan Myers and “The Remix of Pro Wrestling” Vince Steele. The “La Famiglia Rule” will be in effect during this match which means that ANY two members of La Famiglia (which consists of Tommy Face, BWO United States Champion Dr. Callahan, Joey da Bull, Bobby Bahfahnabalaminga and Frankie C. Note) will be able to defend the titles.

In a very special Triple Threat Match Liberty Wrestling Organization Liberty National Champion, “The Puerto Rican Prodigy” Chrono Chris takes on La Famiglia member Tommy Face and Chaos!!

Also scheduled to appear, Richie Rotten, Darksyde, Montreal’s own J.C. Bouchard, Pretty Fly and more!!
(Card is subject to change without notice)

Don’t miss this exciting day of REAL Professional Wrestling Action as BWO makes its Edgewater, NJ debut! This show will be leading into our big October 6th show back home at The Pioneer Club in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ, which will be leading us into our HUGE November show which will not want to be missed by anyone. If you have followed BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization since its incarnation you know that we give the fans the best possible show for their money and everyone always goes home satisfied and begging for more! We have prided ourselves from day one in giving you the best show money can buy. Don’t miss BODYSLAM Wrestling on September 29th!!!!!

For all of your BWO needs please check out www.BODYSLAMWrestling.com

Hottub
09-17-2007, 04:15 PM
Sounds like a winner, guys.:clap:
A free day of wrestling? Walking distance from the ferry?
You would be foolish not to stop by, and see Section 8 defend the belt!!

Heather 8
09-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Thanks as always, 'Tub. :wub:

Don Stugots
09-17-2007, 04:50 PM
shit, stupid vacation. 8 vs Cooper would be a great match.

Heather 8
09-17-2007, 04:52 PM
shit, stupid vacation. 8 vs Cooper would be a great match.

Don't worry, I'll tape it for you... and I'll try to keep the "KILL HIM HARDER" screams to a minimum. :innocent:

Don Stugots
09-17-2007, 04:52 PM
Don't worry, I'll tape it for you... and I'll try to keep the "KILL HIM HARDER" screams to a minimum. :innocent:

i love those. they are erotic.

Hottub
09-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Hey! did you's see I made dis thread sticky? Ooohhh!:tongue:

J.Clints
09-17-2007, 04:58 PM

I made it sticky when stu posted in it.:smoke:
Wish I could come see 8 wrestle.

Heather 8
09-17-2007, 04:59 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

That makes me happier than a whole jar of Nutella, 'Tub.

Don Stugots
09-17-2007, 04:59 PM

HOT!

peachy, for reals, i want to see the match on tape. if we werent going away we would be there. Cooper and 8 are the best workers in the company. anyone that is free that day should be there.

Hottub
09-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Where your "Experince" shirt, and get a free 8 Chop. Or at least a cool drink.

Heather 8
09-17-2007, 05:56 PM
peachy, for reals, i want to see the match on tape. if we werent going away we would be there. Cooper and 8 are the best workers in the company.

Honestly, Stu, I haven't seen 8 so excited for a match in a long time. Even though they're on opposite sides of the locker room, 8 has a lot of respect for Eric Cooper and his in-ring skills. This will be an excellent match-up.

It's the "Cooper has something to prove to La Famiglia" statement that has me worried...

Hottub
09-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Damn. This sounds like a serious match!!

Can the defending champion stand up to "La Famiglia"?
Be there to find out!

lleeder
09-17-2007, 05:59 PM
How far is egdewaterfrom Long Island? This sounds like something to see. I'd even be willing to tell people Stugots sent me.

Heather 8
09-17-2007, 06:03 PM
How far is egdewaterfrom Long Island? This sounds like something to see. I'd even be willing to tell people Stugots sent me.

Edgewater sits between the GWB and the Lincoln Tunnel. Mapquest claims about a 30-minute drive.

Hottub
09-17-2007, 06:04 PM

If you can get to Manhatten, you can be there. The Ferry system has bus stops stratically placed throught midtown and downtown. Jump on a ferry bus. Go to Edgewater. (Not Jersey City) and you are in! If you go to Weehawken, you have a bit of a hike.
Here's the link! (http://www.nywaterway.com/ferry/terminals/edgewater.asp)

Don Stugots
09-17-2007, 06:14 PM
Damn. This sounds like a serious match!!

Can the defending champion stand up to "La Famiglia"?
Be there to find out!

an 8/la famiglia collision is on the horizon. i predict 8 will come out on top.

this cooper match will be great.

Heather 8
09-22-2007, 06:21 AM
We have just learned that Owner Glenn has changed Section 8's match.

Now, my husband will be wrestling the BWO United States champion, La Famiglia member Dr. Callahan. We have not been told which title, if any, is on the line.

...and here's where the bad feelings really start kicking in. Damn La Famiglia.

SpicyMcHaggis
09-22-2007, 06:42 AM
Kick some ass, Section 8! SECTION 8 WILL DOMINATE!!! (You can use that if you want.)

Raging Bull
09-25-2007, 12:05 PM
I Am Trying To Free Up My Schedule To Attend This. BWO Seems To Put On Some Good Shows, From What I Heard.

Heather 8
09-25-2007, 02:19 PM
You heard correctly. :thumbup:

Me, biased? Not at all.

SpicyMcHaggis
09-25-2007, 08:11 PM
I Am Trying To Free Up My Schedule To Attend This. BWO Seems To Put On Some Good Shows, From What I Heard.

You know, capital letters are for titles and the beginning of sentences, not every word....just thought you should know that.

But yeah, BWO, can't wait!

Hottub
09-27-2007, 05:32 PM
This Saturday! Come cheer on The Champ, rf.netter, Section 8!:king:

It's FREE!

Section 8
09-29-2007, 04:11 AM
Stop thinking about coming to the show and actually come to this show!!!

It's FREE!

And the NJ Nets Dancers will be there!

And it's FREE!

And there will be Belly Dancers!

And it's FREE!

And there's a bunch of stores there you can go shopping at!

Well, that part's not free.

And you get to see some of the best indy wrestling on the East Coast!

And it's FREE!

Did I mention that the show was free?

See ya there!

Heather 8
09-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Here are some quick results from today's show:

Richie Rotten and Chaos beat Chrono Chris and Mo Sexy.

Layla Herrera beat women's champ Rebecca Payne by DQ when Rebecca hit Layla with the belt.

La Famiglia (Tommy Face, Joey Da Bull, and Dr. Callahan) beat Mike Deluca, Evan Myers, and Vince Steele in a best of three falls "European style" match.

Mo Sexy turned on Chrono Chris and demanded a match; Chris in turn pinned his ex-partner.

World champ Section 8 won by DQ over US champ Dr. Callahan when La Famiglia interfered (8 was knocked unconscious by a belt shot to the head; he is still groggy, but hopefully will be OK).

LWO heavyweight champ Steve Off successfully defended his title againt J.C. Bouchard.

The next BWO show will be this coming Saturday, October 6, at the Pioneer Club in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. That night, Section 8 will be defending his world title against "The Puerto Rican Prodigy" Chrono Chris.