You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 9/24 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 9/24 Podcast

C_T
09-23-2007, 08:01 PM
The Week of 9/24 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

concert going / a painful conversation that is probably being had somewhere
radio revisited
movies (CT reviews Resident Evil: Extinction)
science!
...and more

C_T
09-29-2007, 09:47 AM
http://www.fof-ihof.com/upload/cthomer5000/tumbleweed.jpg

Brimmy
10-02-2007, 10:19 PM
Dave Grohl sitting on the kitchen counter, eating an apple, saying "Kurt come on, seriously, get your toe on the trigger, let's get this over with."

Good Stuff

EffMeBoobs
10-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Not really posting anything relevant to the podcasts, but just wanted to say I just found out through Myspace that CT and I went to the same high school.......small fucking world.

C_T
10-06-2007, 01:43 PM
Not really posting anything relevant to the podcasts, but just wanted to say I just found out through Myspace that CT and I went to the same high school.......small fucking world.

What?!

Dan 'Hampton
10-06-2007, 06:13 PM
I listened to the last show. Love them Keep it up

EffMeBoobs
10-08-2007, 07:18 PM
What?!
Yeah! I graduated in 95 and I vaguely remember seeing you around NPHS. Go Canucks!

C_T
10-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Yeah! I graduated in 95 and I vaguely remember seeing you around NPHS. Go Canucks!

That's it... im breaking out a yearbook...

Marc with a c
10-08-2007, 07:22 PM
That's it... im breaking out a yearbook...

you'd think you'd remember somebody named effmeboobs.

EffMeBoobs
10-08-2007, 07:25 PM
you'd think you'd remember somebody named effmeboobs.
What would my HS quote be? "She will get far with those boobs."

PM me for my last name and if only I had my yearbooks with me!!!!!!!

C_T
10-08-2007, 07:28 PM
What would my HS quote be? "She will get far with those boobs."

PM me for my last name and if only I had my yearbooks with me!!!!!!!

Im pretty sure I got you... and you're probably not going to believe this but we actually had a class togher, some generic computer class taught by my favorite teacher of all-time, Mr. Urban.

EffMeBoobs
10-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Im pretty sure I got you... and you're probably not going to believe this but we actually had a class togher, some generic computer class taught by my favorite teacher of all-time, Mr. Urban.

Holy shit. I loved Mr. Urban! He looked super cool in those thick black glasses and those spiffy suits. I took accounting with him and really didn't learn all too much except that he had witty sarcastic remarks he would throw out once in a while.

C_T
10-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Holy shit. I loved Mr. Urban! He looked super cool in those thick black glasses and those spiffy suits. I took accounting with him and really didn't learn all too much except that he had witty sarcastic remarks he would throw out once in a while.

He talked to everyone like a person, not a kid. He was so freaking funny and it flew over 90% of the classes head, and yes, he was a super-pimp in those 70s suits. I think i took a total of 4 classes with him, a couple of which were simply because he was the teacher. I also love how he had no problem going totally off topic to try to impart some of his wisdom on some random subject.

He was pretty Ben Stein-like when it came to reading off names at roll call, and if I'm remembering correctly you were either absent or tardy a little more than most honor roll students. :smile: I doubt I could name more than 5 people that were in that class, even with the help of a yearbook. Small world indeed.

EffMeBoobs
10-08-2007, 07:43 PM
He talked to everyone like a person, not a kid. He was so freaking funny and it flew over 90% of the classes head, and yes, he was a super-pimp in those 70s suits. I think i took a total of 4 classes with him, a couple of which were simply because he was the teacher. I also love how he had no problem going totally off topic to try to impart some of his wisdom on some random subject.

He was pretty Ben Stein-like when it came to reading off names at roll call, and if I'm remembering correctly you were either absent or tardy a little more than most honor roll students. :smile: I doubt I could name more than 5 people that were in that class, even with the help of a yearbook. Small world indeed.

You're right he would always go off topic and that's what made the class more interesting. Looking back I should have taken more classes with him. Yeah, I was absent more than I wanted to be. Had to hang with the cool gang I guess. Looking back now, they weren't so cool. I don't keep in touch with anyone from NPHS ( well except you now...ha) and I'm not quite sure why. I guess when it was all said and done, I just wanted to get the hell out of that place, lol. Do you remember Mr. Sincavage? Another character with that hair!