You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Save.us_Y2J [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Save.us_Y2J

ponelas park townie
09-26-2007, 01:10 PM
<embed width="440" height="380" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://v2.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=102mkqo"></embed>
Rumors are that this is the beginning of the return of Chris Jericho...

Last night on RAW, WWE aired a very strange and cryptical video clip. The clip shows blue text scrolling on a black screen - very similar to the green scrolling text from the movie "The Matrix". Text is constantly flashing on the screen and it's hard to make out exactly what to make of the clip.

The video has been posted online and by pausing the clip at certain spots, several "clues" can be made out:

- The phrase "SAVE_US.222" flashes several times and is the focus of the video

- Some of the frames show what looks like computer code containing the names of current and past WWE shows. It appears to be the "video paths" used by WWE's production software.

- Now, let the speculation begin. There is a "3-2-1" countdown that flashes quickly. One of the phrases that shows up a few times is "cd_volume4_1.act". On WWE's CD "WWE The Music: Volume 4", Track 1 is the theme music of .. Chris Jericho. With that in mind, the clip is somewhat similar to Chris Jericho's old entrance video.

- The phrase "7OCT" is repeated over and over on one frame. October 7th is the date of WWE's next PPV, No Mercy.

ponelas park townie
09-26-2007, 01:20 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gFX7_4uTqhI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gFX7_4uTqhI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Go to 03:22

SpicyMcHaggis
09-26-2007, 01:25 PM
It's about freaking time.

foodcourtdruide
09-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Everything I loved about Y2J's first debut in the WWE is the exact opposite of everything I hate about the WWE right now.

Doctor Z
09-26-2007, 01:49 PM
I've always been a fan of Chris Jericho... but if WWE thinks that Chris Jericho is gonna solve their problems and "save" the company, they are sadly mistaken.

Tenbatsuzen
09-26-2007, 01:53 PM
I've always been a fan of Chris Jericho... but if WWE thinks that Chris Jericho is gonna solve their problems and "save" the company, they are sadly mistaken.

Heel Jericho can be a straw that stirs the drink. With no ultra-charismatic heel/face in the company right now, he could elevate to a Rock-like level.

King Imp
09-26-2007, 04:13 PM
While it would be cool to see him again, it's a case of "too little, too late."

SpicyMcHaggis
09-26-2007, 05:07 PM
Yeah, but with all their guys either suspended or injured, what else are they gonna do since they obviously don't want to develop or elevate anyone else?

ToddEVF
09-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Yeah, but with all their guys either suspended or injured, what else are they gonna do since they obviously don't want to develop or elevate anyone else?

Very true. . . but they should bring back Jericho's List of 1004 Holds.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/omC3qMZFLBo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/omC3qMZFLBo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Fallon
09-26-2007, 08:15 PM
Jericho would defiantly get my interest back. They need to push him hard.

SpicyMcHaggis
09-27-2007, 03:42 AM
RAW is Jericho would be nice to see again. Especially if they give him the belt.

cougarjake13
09-27-2007, 02:01 PM
RAW is Jericho would be nice to see again. Especially if they give him the belt.

one would have to think that jericho prob said he'd only come back if they give him a nice title run

cougarjake13
09-28-2007, 02:22 PM
There has been a lot of talk about the cryptic "SAVE_US.222" video that aired after RAW on Monday. While the exact meaning of the video remains unknown, we do have an interesting story regarding the mysterious promotional piece. Back in June, before the Benoit tragedy, former WWE creative writer Court Bauer suggested to the rest of the WWE Creative Team a different idea to introduce the new Hart Foundation or the return of Chris Jericho.

The idea was to run a viral marketing campaign, something like an updated version of the Y2J countdown clock in which he debuted in WWE with back in 1999. Ideas included setting up web sites developed by third parties, doing things on YouTube, and mystery ads on WWE.com (one example for the Hart Foundation idea was to have a “public service announcement” on heart attacks that would take you to a Calgary-related web site). The underlying idea was to develop an interactive campaign where fans would have to try to “crack the code.”

Bauer’s idea was very popular amongst the rest of the creative team until things were turned upside down by the Benoit tragedy. Some of the clues in the SAVE_US.222 video such as the WWE theme music clue and deliberate misdirects with the whole Jericho feel could be an indication that the video has something to do with Y2J’s return to WWE. While nothing has been confirmed, the piece seemed very similar to the initial idea that was thought up this past summer.

For those who have asked my personal opinion, I'm fairly confident it's Chris Jericho.

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/article/192830661.php

cougarjake13
09-28-2007, 02:24 PM
slowed down version of the video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aUyc-wpXVH0

ponelas park townie
09-29-2007, 05:31 PM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/articles/5468308/dreambandana

"Enduring the first two rounds of the Elimination Chase to No Mercy, Dreamer is more anxious and hungry than ever to earn an opportunity to become ECW Champion one more time. In the days of the original ECW, he captured the ECW Title in his career’s shining moment…then lost the gold in the same night. Dreamer has reached the top and wants to be at that spot once again."

Go to the article and click on the word "two".

ponelas park townie
09-29-2007, 05:32 PM
There are a bunch more, pretty much anywhere the website says "two", "2", or "us".

http://xa6.xanga.com/2cbd866237530149711804/w111428514.jpg

Doctor Z
09-29-2007, 06:19 PM
The best part of that video:

Jericho screaming "GIVE ME MY HOLDS!" to the ref.

Anybody remember when Jericho used to drop by Eddie Trunk's show back in the day, just to hang out?

Kevin
09-29-2007, 08:01 PM
If you give me a top 3 list that i miss in wrestling..

1 Rock
2 Jehrico
3 Austin

Chimee
09-29-2007, 08:19 PM
No Benoit?

Kevin
09-30-2007, 09:07 PM
No Benoit?

Crying Beniot maybe..

AngelofLight
10-01-2007, 04:24 AM
February 22 ?:innocent:

cougarjake13
10-01-2007, 01:48 PM
February 22 ?:innocent:

ive been trying to think what the fuck 222 could mean but who ever this save us 222 is for is coming back at the oct 7 ppv

ToddEVF
10-01-2007, 07:25 PM
hmm. . . i noticed a link on the front of the WWE Hompage which is at the bottom next to save.us_222 it read Savior_Self. here is the link to that vid

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/none/2007/october1-7/5552148 (http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/none/2007/october1-7/5552148)

In the video I saw the following:
8.2.11/Savior_Self
Grand_Slam.1/MOS
sapphire_1.5
Smack_Brought1
Bat_Ass_Week1
JVC_FIX_MIOVE

there are more, but they were covered by many in previous dirt sheet postings.

thats all from now, from the T-O-Double D.

And I really looking for some Moongoose McQueen stuff to post here.

Tenbatsuzen
10-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Dumb question - what was Irvine's number when he played hockey?

Edit: 27. Never mind.

Section 8
10-01-2007, 09:30 PM
222 could mean a couple of things:

He was a 2 time WWE champ and a 2 time WCW Champ, and the first undisputed champ which means he held 2 belts at the same time.

When sending a text message using your phone's keypad, you press the #2 three times (222) to get the letter C. He used the term "Vitamin C" in some of his promos directed towards women, with the "C" referring to himself.

ToddEVF
10-02-2007, 07:19 AM
8.2.11/Savior_Self

I know its rare to quote yourself, but when i wrote this, i was on exhaustion. I reviewed it again and 8.2.11 kinda stuck out to me more this time

8=H
2=B
11=K

please don't tell me that this means Shawn Michaels is back. I will go back to not watching if thats the case.

King Imp
10-02-2007, 09:34 AM
I know its rare to quote yourself, but when i wrote this, i was on exhaustion. I reviewed it again and 8.2.11 kinda stuck out to me more this time

8=H
2=B
11=K

please don't tell me that this means Shawn Michaels is back. I will go back to not watching if thats the case.

I actually thought the same thing simply because of Shawn's faith. Seems like a lot of mysterious buildup for someone people expected back though.

SpicyMcHaggis
10-02-2007, 09:54 AM
I still say it's Jericho. He won't be back at the No Mercy PPV but it will be built up and we'll get more clues at the PPV. The video will play during a match or something.

cougarjake13
10-02-2007, 01:59 PM
I actually thought the same thing simply because of Shawn's faith. Seems like a lot of mysterious buildup for someone people expected back though.

ahh fuck thats making more sense now with hbk's faith and the save us and savior references

but the 8 2 11 things works out but what about the 222 ??? how would that apply to hbk ???

damn i still hope its jericho

Tenbatsuzen
10-02-2007, 06:56 PM

8=H
2=B
11=K

It's not HBK announcing himself. It's a warning TO HBK.

HBK. Save Yourself.

Tenbatsuzen
10-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Joshua 2, Verse 2, Word 2: Jericho
Joshua 8, Verse 2, Word 11: Jericho. "Do(1) to(2) Ai(3) and(4) its(5) King(6) what(7) you(8) did(9) to(10) Jericho(11) and its King."

ToddEVF
10-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Joshua 8, Verse 2, Word 11: Jericho. "Do(1) to(2) Ai(3) and(4) its(5) King(6) what(7) you(8) did(9) to(10) Jericho(11) and its King."

Nice so there still is hope its Moongoose McQueen.

http://www.fozzyrock.com/images/Chris/Pictures/C013.jpg

ponelas park townie
10-02-2007, 08:51 PM
http://x50.xanga.com/8f2c101456330150341837/w111976319.jpg

Section 8
10-02-2007, 09:06 PM
http://x50.xanga.com/8f2c101456330150341837/w111976319.jpg

The sentence referring the WWE has been removed from the Quick News post.

I wonder if he slipped up and the WWE asked him to remove it.

Chimee
10-02-2007, 09:10 PM
I guess he's been known to stir the pot when there's a lot of speculation about him. I think it was just after he left the WWE that he put the TNA logo at the bottom of his site or something. He's probably just messing with all the fans that are breaking everything down obsessing over this.

TheHammerValentine
10-04-2007, 01:55 AM
Is it just me but in one part of the video right before it starts music in the back ground you can here it say I'm Back. Oh and 222 can also mean that 222nd PPV which is Cyber Sunday which is after No mercy but i got high hopes its Jericho and I hope he gets the belt at no mercy

commish13
10-04-2007, 03:29 AM

If it even existed, chances are it's just Chris fucking with people.

A couple years back he posted a picture on the front page of his site of him doing the backwards pose in front of a TNA logo with flashing lights.

sexy bastard
10-08-2007, 11:16 AM
If it even existed, chances are it's just Chris fucking with people.

A couple years back he posted a picture on the front page of his site of him doing the backwards pose in front of a TNA logo with flashing lights.

He could be fucking with people, but if you look at his myspace page he has that save us 222 video on it

Chimee
10-08-2007, 12:15 PM
Jericho has said that he doesn't have a Myspace and any page out there is fake.

foodcourtdruide
10-08-2007, 12:41 PM

This post has given me hope that I will see another good storyline during my lifetime.

foodcourtdruide
10-08-2007, 12:42 PM

That looks so photoshopped.

ponelas park townie
10-08-2007, 10:28 PM
That picture's fake. I didn't expect people to buy into it. I just found it funny that Jericho would casually post that while everyone is studying these videos so closely.

ToddEVF
10-09-2007, 10:36 AM
well with HBK back now, if the promo continues then it is Jericho. I know it showed earlier in the night yesterday on Raw. And the at the end of the show, HBK came out and did his Orton beatdown with his Jesus beard.

Hopefully Cyber Sunday, Jericho returns and interfers in the Orton/HHH match.

Chimee
10-09-2007, 11:19 AM
It's going to be Jericho, if it was Michaels they would have tied it into his return.

cougarjake13
10-22-2007, 06:30 PM
in the newer vids they have the words

2nd coming

its gotta be jericho

Bossanova
10-22-2007, 06:55 PM
It will be Jericho. Too many rumors, and too many clues in the video. Plus who else is left?

Bossanova
10-22-2007, 07:04 PM
Credit: PWInsider.com

- Interestingly enough, Chris Jericho has added two dates to his book signing tour. One is October 29th in Philadelphia and the other is October 30th in Long Island, NY. RAW is also taping in Philadelphia on the 29th and Smackdown is taping in Long Island on the 30th.

CruelCircus
10-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Tonight the video had "save_us.x29" in it.

Anyone know the significance of the change?

epo
10-22-2007, 07:59 PM
Tonight the video had "save_us.x29" in it.

Anyone know the significance of the change?

Maybe X29 equals Roman Number X.29 = 10.29 = October 29th. Next week's Raw?

Chimee
10-22-2007, 08:10 PM
I still say it's HBK.

ToddEVF
10-23-2007, 07:34 AM
I still say it's HBK.

I dunno, the evidence is really piling in now. . .

Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Stephanie McMahon blew up before the No Mercy pay-per-view a few weeks ago regarding Chris Jericho being revealed as the SAVEUS campaign. She was really interested in keeping the return a surprise, thus was very upset it leaked. Her reaction was to run all the company cell phone records of the writing team as well as do a forensic check of their computers and e-mails.

This is not the first time this has happened, as events have lead to this in the past, but they did not find a guilty party. Some writers were using their company cell phones to make excessive private calls and they go reamed for it. Several of the writers were said to be upset because they have been under added stress recently with having to completely re-write the No Mercy pay-per-view one week before the show due to John Cena being injured. They felt it was not fair they were getting blamed for the information being leaked.

Stephanie is now talking about revising contracts that would disallow creative team members to speak out publicly and to specifically state that they don't have any ownership to their ideas. She also wants their contracts to ban them from being able to talk publicly after they are no longer with the company, about their experience with the company, or talk about the impressions of talent or anyone they met in the company. This would keep someone from going to TNA and sharing their WWE ideas.

Now it is an interesting tale, and the writers problem has been an issue for so long. It makes that part credible atleast.

Kevin
10-23-2007, 08:00 AM
I dunno, the evidence is really piling in now. . .

Now it is an interesting tale, and the writers problem has been an issue for so long. It makes that part credible atleast.

Yea, the Interwebs have really murdered wrestling.. I remember as a kid being shocked when things happened.. Now you get it before it hap pends.. Surprise was such a big part of wrestling... Now you rarely get shocked..

SpicyMcHaggis
10-23-2007, 12:51 PM
So once again, no credit was given to the intelligence of the fans who were able to figure it out through decoding the images on the screen and looking at each phrase meticulously. God forbid WWE fans ever be smart.

lleeder
10-23-2007, 01:15 PM
I havent really watched a show in like 3 years this would get me back in. I'm sorry it took me til now to click on this thread.

Kevin
10-23-2007, 01:20 PM
So once again, no credit was given to the intelligence of the fans who were able to figure it out through decoding the images on the screen and looking at each phrase meticulously. God forbid WWE fans ever be smart.

We have never written for TV silly!

cougarjake13
10-23-2007, 02:15 PM

im pretty sure most people thought it was jericho with no hep from someone else leaking info

i mean when you think about it, previously injured wrestlers that are on the eave of a return dont get this secret kind of treatment, they either just show up unannounced like hbk did a few weeks ago, get the triple h or rey rey treament with the he's coming back promos and return countdown on wwe.com, or what they did with taker's return against mark henry

in my short term memory i dont recall them ever doin a guess who's coming back campaign

now with that in mind we know that it wasnt gonna be rock, he's too successful in his movie career, it wasnt gonna be stone cold b/c he cant wrestle a full sched and is also trying movies

so f previous wwe wrestlers not currently wrestling in other feds wo else could it have been other than jericho ???

they wouldnt go this in depth if it were hogan who also wouldnt be full time, goldberg is also a non factor, so that leaves maybe the big show ???

lleeder
10-23-2007, 02:41 PM
i mean when you think about it, previously injured wrestlers that are on the eave of a return dont get this secret kind of treatment, they either just show up unannounced like hbk did a few weeks ago, get the triple h or rey rey treament with the he's coming back promos and return countdown on wwe.com, or what they did with taker's return against mark henry

in my short term memory i dont recall them ever doin a guess who's coming back campaign

I remember one time when Undertaker was coming back they had quick video of little kids whispering. The would play randomly, then when he actually came back the video played and then the Undertaker music.

Fallon
10-23-2007, 07:22 PM
I remember one time when Undertaker was coming back they had quick video of little kids whispering. The would play randomly, then when he actually came back the video played and then the Undertaker music.

Back when wrestling was still cool...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n1AFTfZ32gM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n1AFTfZ32gM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

lleeder
10-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Wow that was against DX? Thats a hell of alot longer ago than I thought. Wrestling really has fallen far...:wallbash:

Tenbatsuzen
10-23-2007, 07:46 PM
Who is to say that this leaked Story from Stephanie isn't part of the bigger picture?

Wouldn't it be kind of hard to find an email sent out from a free service like Gmail or Yahoo?

I call complete bullshit on that Steph story. There is no fucking way that they would have built this up with this kind of fan interaction and then go crazy that someone figures it out.

conman823
10-23-2007, 09:08 PM
If Steph really cared about the angle, and getting buyrates and rating up then she was well within her rights to go batshit crazy about what happened. I find that hard to believe cause if she really cared she wouldn't have soap oprea writers on her staff.

Either way leaks are going to happen and thanks to sites we all know 10.3 seconds later.

Save Us seems like a big angle to put on the poor mans shoulders though....

SpicyMcHaggis
10-23-2007, 09:11 PM
If anyone can make me really watch RAW again faithfully, it'll be Jericho.

epo
10-23-2007, 09:14 PM
What would be amazing about Steph going batshit is the thought that the WWE hasn't learned to use their surroundings. Everybody knows that shit is gonna leak...use it to your advantage.

It's like the McMahon family is back in 1985 and can't figure their way out. And honestly the only good work they've done in the past twenty years is the "Attitude" era....and well we know where that came from:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WqDLjTOn4zI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WqDLjTOn4zI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

conman823
10-23-2007, 09:35 PM
It's like the McMahon family is back in 1985 and can't figure their way out.

Just look at Vince's suits!

conman823
10-23-2007, 09:37 PM
If anyone can make me really watch RAW again faithfully, it'll be Jericho.

I would watch Murder She Wrote re-runs if Jericho was wrestling on them. Still he was always held just below the main event level he should have gotten, and I think he will go right back there. Its like living in Trips armpit.

Freitag
10-24-2007, 05:04 AM
I don't think there's any way I could ever work as a WWE writer. I'd be too distracted by my boss. See: Jay in Mooby's in "Jay and Silent Bob Stroke Back".

cougarjake13
10-24-2007, 02:15 PM
me and a friend of mine were trying to think of alternate guys they may be bringing back and using this campaign to throw us of and make us all think its jericho

so with that in mind i say maybe its edge

and he thinks it may be bobby lashley

Chimee
10-24-2007, 02:38 PM
I think JR mentioned on his blog that Lashley won't be back until December and the Survivor Series poster has Edge as the focus so it seems they're building that PPV around his return so I doubt it's either of them.

Bossanova
10-24-2007, 03:37 PM
WWE released their current wrestlers injury/inactive list. Jericho was on that list which would mean he would have to be employed by them. It is def Jericho

Chimee
10-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Where the hell would one find such a list?

Bossanova
10-24-2007, 04:17 PM
Where the hell would one find such a list?

Not 100% sure, but I think PWInsider. And it must have been released a few weeks ago because Booker was still on it for his suspension. I believe they had indefinte/fred by Bischoff next to Jericho. I can try to find it

Bossanova
10-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Chris Jericho May Return To WWE Sooner Than Expected
Submitted by Mike Shalik on October 22, 2007 - 11:19am.
Posted In: News

Chris Jericho has been interviewed on several radio shows in the past week to promote his upcoming book release. During the interviews, Jericho has been asked about his heavily rumored return to WWE. Each time, Jericho responds with vaugue and even misleading statements.

Contrary to what Jericho would like us to believe, reliable sources confirm that the plan is for Jericho to return to WWE at Cyber Sunday. However, if USA Network President Bonnie Hammer has her way, Jericho will return on an episode of RAW before the Pay-Per-view.

Bonnie Hammer has been very outspoken to WWE management about RAW's declining ratings. She has made countless storyline suggestions to WWE's creative team, none of which have been used

Chimee
10-24-2007, 04:43 PM
I guess she didn't get her way.

Bossanova
10-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Found it Chimee.

Inactive List as of 10.15.07

WWE

- Ashley, SD!, out indefinitely as of June 8 (kayfabe, suspension)
- Bobby Lashley, RAW, out 4-6 months as of July 23 (shoulder)
- Chris Jericho, out indefinitely (kayfabe, fired)
- Edge, SD!, out four months as of July 17th (pectoral)
- Gregory Helms, SD!, out one year as of May 17th (neck surgery)
- John Cena, RAW, out 6-12 months as of October 2 (pectoral)
- King Booker, RAW, out 60 days as of September 3 (suspension)
- Theodore R. Long, SD!, out indefinitely as of September 21 (kayfabe, heart attack)

Fallon
10-24-2007, 07:49 PM
me and a friend of mine were trying to think of alternate guys they may be bringing back and using this campaign to throw us of and make us all think its jericho

I hope you're right!!!!!....

http://myweb.kingnet.com.tw/kenshamrock/img/stasiak19.jpg

ToddEVF
10-28-2007, 03:24 PM
From what it seems now the x29 which was suposedly october 29th might be 10:29pm during tonight ppv, which would happen to be during tonights main event. I hope thats the case, i hate being wrong. and with the savior-self.com website having a counter with 3 hours and sum change (as of this post) left on its "final countdown" or as the page says, Final_Count_Upon_Us, this could support my claim.

Bossanova
10-28-2007, 03:53 PM
It is still not known whether Chris Jericho will return tonight on Cyber Sunday. WWE may save the return for RAW tomorrow or even later this week. [WrestlingObserver.com]

Kevin
10-28-2007, 04:25 PM
It is still not known whether Chris Jericho will return tonight on Cyber Sunday. WWE may save the return for RAW tomorrow or even later this week. [WrestlingObserver.com]

Come on, there is no way in hell they are sending him to smackdown!

epo
10-28-2007, 04:38 PM
They've got a nice little Y2J chant going on during the downtimes of the PPV.

Bossanova
10-28-2007, 05:42 PM

PPV sound bad so far

lleeder
10-28-2007, 05:47 PM
Did Kennedy really lose to HBK in votes or did WWE fix it?

Kevin
10-28-2007, 05:47 PM

PPV sound bad so far

Hey pot head.. You posted that already..

Bossanova
10-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Hey pot head.. You posted that already..

HAHAHA. I meant to say, this PPV sounds like it sucks

Kevin
10-28-2007, 05:51 PM

fix

Grendel_Kahn
10-28-2007, 06:39 PM
Now the Savior-self.com siteis counting UP. Did I miss anything on the PPV that I didn't buy?

Bossanova
10-28-2007, 06:41 PM
So far he did not make an appearance

conman823
10-28-2007, 06:50 PM

Yeahcause those votes matter! Its not like some official independant auditor is counting ballots.

Crush the future Shawn!! Time for you and HHH to shine again....and again.....and for christ sake get new music your not a "sexy boy" your a "balding hasbeen"

epo
10-28-2007, 07:20 PM
Yeahcause those votes matter! Its not like some official independant auditor is counting ballots.

Crush the future Shawn!! Time for you and HHH to shine again....and again.....and for christ sake get new music your not a "sexy boy" your a "balding hasbeen"

I would bet that the fans votes probably count more than you would think. Otherwise, you couldn't explain the Miz getting a title shot against CM Punk. You've got alot of 14 year olds voting....alot of them.

Gmann
10-28-2007, 09:24 PM
HEY, I voted for the Miz!!!

SpicyMcHaggis
10-29-2007, 05:08 AM
So does anyone think he'll come back tonight and repeat history with his debut promo against the Rock except maybe against Randy Orton or someone like that?

foodcourtdruide
10-29-2007, 07:55 AM
Thinking cyber sunday wouldn't be fixed would be gullible. This is the WWE, everything is staged and planned. On the rare occurances that things are not planned we talk about it for the rest of our lives.

Chimee
10-29-2007, 08:51 AM
So does anyone think he'll come back tonight and repeat history with his debut promo against the Rock except maybe against Randy Orton or someone like that?

Except he will come back against someone with no charisma.

lleeder
10-29-2007, 12:41 PM
Now the Savior-self.com siteis counting UP. Did I miss anything on the PPV that I didn't buy?

Now it just has links for Christian Group stuff and something about John Cena Albums.

Bossanova
10-29-2007, 06:54 PM
Showed the video twice, and once right before the last match. Any chance it happens tonight?

Tenbatsuzen
10-29-2007, 06:58 PM
It's now Saveus.x29. x29 - 10/29.

Bossanova
10-29-2007, 07:06 PM
Weel, so much for that

Heather 8
10-29-2007, 07:07 PM
The return of DX? THAT'S IT?!!

Oh my motherfawking GAWD, who gives a fuck?!!!

Bossanova
10-29-2007, 07:11 PM
I dont even think DX cares that DX is returning

Kevin
10-29-2007, 07:15 PM
I guess they were saving it for a big venue like LA...

This the first time i have seen it live, I have not watched raw.. Because it sucks donkey.. Anyone notice the NYC trains and the NYC back rounds?? Jericho was born in NYC..

And DX.. The only way id give a shit is if Jehrico was joining them..

commish13
10-29-2007, 07:23 PM
Jericho was born on Long Island.

Kevin
10-29-2007, 08:36 PM
Jericho was born on Long Island.

Really?? I always thought it was the city, since his dad played for the Rangers.. MSG and other NYC stuff is on his video during his entrance..

cougarjake13
10-30-2007, 10:35 AM
Really?? I always thought it was the city, since his dad played for the Rangers.. MSG and other NYC stuff is on his video during his entrance..

yeh but there's a town on long island called jericho i think

King Imp
10-30-2007, 11:14 AM
I'm confoozled! Was this "Save Us" stuff always about the return of DX or are they just holding off on Jericho because they were too stupid to realize that the fans would figure it out?

Fallon
10-30-2007, 08:11 PM
I'm confoozled! Was this "Save Us" stuff always about the return of DX or are they just holding off on Jericho because they were too stupid to realize that the fans would figure it out?

I guess they wanted to load up next weeks show with a "one time only DX reunion", "Stone Cold confronts Santino" and "x29".

NickyL0885
10-30-2007, 09:08 PM
Newsday was did an article on Jericho, and it said he will appear on Smackdown this friday, which was technically tonite since they tape it on tuesday. bummer. he was in carle place today doing a book signing.

PilotJeff
10-31-2007, 03:33 AM
Was at the taping for Smackdown... Jericho will NOT appear on Friday. They didn't even show any of the SaveUs.222 promos.

Chimee
10-31-2007, 07:06 AM
They'll probably edit them in during the breaks.

CYYYFYYY
10-31-2007, 12:55 PM
I am beginning to think save us will be the return of..............Glacier

King Imp
10-31-2007, 04:25 PM
I am beginning to think save us will be the return of..............Glacier

I'm hoping it's going to be Seven. Lord knows we could us some more idiotic promos involving ghost horses approaching windows out in the middle of nowhere.

ToddEVF
11-12-2007, 06:00 PM
New promo just aired with the clues:
X+1=Y
9=J
Next Monday
there were other clues and with the Save_us.X29 from before. . . hmm. . . i wonder. . .

The just gave up on this, and instead of just throwing hard clues we get the answer and exact time he will return. 6 days 23 hours and something minutes.

epo
11-12-2007, 06:04 PM
New promo just aired with the clues:
X+1=Y
9=J
Next Monday
there were other clues and with the Save_us.X29 from before. . . hmm. . . i wonder. . .

The just gave up on this, and instead of just throwing hard clues we get the answer and exact time he will return. 6 days 23 hours and something minutes.

They included the code "Break_the_Walls".

Not too hard.

SpicyMcHaggis
11-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Yeah, I believe RAW is JERICHO will be returning next week, after Survivor Series.

ToddEVF
11-12-2007, 06:28 PM
They included the code "Break_the_Walls". Not too hard.
Yeah, I believe RAW is JERICHO will be returning next week, after Survivor Series.

I was talking to someone and said some things which i feel are true when it comes to this.

Todd Evf (10:05:17 PM): they seemed to just give up on the clues
Todd Evf (10:05:50 PM): it was save_us.222 and then save_us.X29.
Todd Evf (10:06:27 PM): then they say X+1=Y and 9=J, plus they gave the time he will redebut. . . they dropped the fucking ball
Todd Evf (10:13:57 PM): so not only do they drop the ball but want me to learn algebra? fuck them, who do they think they are
Todd Evf (10:14:43 PM): i guess because everyone knows its jericho they might as well just spoil it

Chimee
11-12-2007, 06:36 PM
Why air it again when we all know it already... oh, you need King to figure it out on the air...

ToddEVF
11-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Why air it again when we all know it already... oh, you need King to figure it out on the air...

I woul blame the writer's strike, but they do this shit all the time.

Chimee
11-13-2007, 01:02 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/42yearold/cj.jpg

cougarjake13
11-13-2007, 01:40 PM
where'd you find that chimee???

Chimee
11-13-2007, 01:44 PM
The Wrestling Observer website and it was pointed out on a few other ones too.

I guess people are saying that they've already gotten that issue in the mail.

cougarjake13
11-13-2007, 01:47 PM
The Wrestling Observer website and it was pointed out on a few other ones too.

I guess people are saying that they've already gotten that issue in the mail.

maybe b/c they were gonna have him back already and that issue would have been ok but since they keep delaying it its fucking things up

conman823
11-13-2007, 06:35 PM
maybe b/c they were gonna have him back already and that issue would have been ok but since they keep delaying it its fucking things up

Hey you act like you don't like the delays caused by Big Steph tantrums. hey daddy's talentless princess WILL suprise you like it or not....then hold Jericho back so HHH can shine at WM24.

epo
11-13-2007, 06:48 PM
Hey you act like you don't like the delays caused by Big Steph tantrums. hey daddy's talentless princess WILL suprise you like it or not....then hold Jericho back so HHH can shine at WM24.

That's a pretty big assumption...it could be a number of things:

WWE fucking stuff up.
Jericho getting into ring shape.
Jericho getting into ring "look" (i.e. weight room)
Logistics

I'm not saying she's great (don't know), but to blame her is pretty baseless.

conman823
11-13-2007, 06:57 PM
I'm not saying she's great (don't know), but to blame her is pretty baseless.

Stephanie Blows Up After Jericho's Return Leaked
Date Added: October 23, 2007
Story By: Ryan Gray
Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Stephanie McMahon blew up before the No Mercy pay-per-view a few weeks ago regarding Chris Jericho being revealed as the SAVEUS campaign. She was really interested in keeping the return a surprise, thus was very upset it leaked. Her reaction was to run all the company cell phone records of the writing team as well as do a forensic check of their computers and e-mails.

This is not the first time this has happened, as events have led to this in the past, but they did not find a guilty party. Some writers were using their company cell phones to make excessive private calls and they got reamed for it. Several of the writers were said to be upset because they have been under added stress recently with having to completely re-write the No Mercy pay-per-view one week before the show due to John Cena being injured. They felt it was not fair they were getting blamed for the information being leaked.

Stephanie is now talking about revising contracts that would disallow creative team members to speak out publicly and to specifically state that they don't have any ownership to their ideas. She also wants their contracts to ban them from being able to talk publicly after they are no longer with the company, about their experience with the company, or talk about the impressions of talent or anyone they met in the company. This would keep someone from going to TNA and sharing their WWE ideas.

Thats my base. Sounds like a tantrum to me.

epo
11-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Even though you are using the Observer as a reference point, it's not like wrestling dirt sheets are the New York Times.

Plus you are presuming a conspiracy to put HHH in the spotlight at WM. It's not like the 11-time world champ won't get any attention.

That's all I've got to say about that.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5e/ForrestGump2.jpg/250px-ForrestGump2.jpg

Fallon
11-18-2007, 09:02 PM
It'll be hard to top this. But I'm still excited about tonight.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gFX7_4uTqhI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gFX7_4uTqhI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

conman823
11-19-2007, 11:19 PM
It'll be hard to top this. But I'm still excited about tonight.

Well they sure didn't top it

JustJon
11-20-2007, 06:10 AM
Does that mean he finally came back last night?

Chimee
11-20-2007, 09:03 AM
Yeah and it was very obvious that they wanted to recreate it.

King Hippos Bandaid
11-20-2007, 09:09 AM
I lost the bet, I thought Bastion Booger was coming back

:king:

JustJon
11-20-2007, 09:22 AM
could someone link a youtube of it?

Fallon
11-20-2007, 09:36 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p_jSfkCAWxw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p_jSfkCAWxw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Freitag
11-20-2007, 09:40 AM
Here are the things that screwed this up:

1) Jericho should have ABSOLUTELY not been revealed until the video countdown started playing. The huge pop was when he clotheslined the torchrunner and then the camera pulled back, they should have NOT done that.

2) When the torchrunner was clotheslined, Orton should have started going up the ramp to see what was going on, and then the video should have started.

Those are my two major qualms. From Jericho's reveal to the end of the video, it had to be at least 2 minutes. That KILLED the crowd right there.

Don Stugots
11-20-2007, 09:42 AM
insert picture of two cricket mimes.

Fallon
11-20-2007, 09:44 AM
insert picture of two cricket mimes.

http://www.sainikschooltvm.org/html/images/cricket1.gif

King Hippos Bandaid
11-20-2007, 09:44 AM
epo would have something smart to say about tis subject matter

BoondockSaint
11-20-2007, 10:16 AM
It would have been funny if the torch fell into the curtain and started a fire.

King Hippos Bandaid
11-20-2007, 11:01 AM
Mr.Orton had one of his worst flubs against Mr. Jericho

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kwjFVy-CppM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

epo
11-25-2007, 12:57 PM
epo would have something smart to say about tis subject matter

Oh....I have lots of smart things to say about plenty of things! :dry:

Anywho, I thought it went off really well, with one issue. I thought their choices in the audio really sucked. Instead of letting the crowd noise tell the story when Jericho came out, they obviously wanted Ross & Lawler to "tell the story" of Jericho.

So all of the heat he had with the crowd, which seemed pretty obvious, wasn't allowed to move front and center in that situation.

Other than that, I thought it went really well.

cougarjake13
11-25-2007, 02:45 PM
Oh....I have lots of smart things to say about plenty of things! :dry:

Anywho, I thought it went off really well, with one issue. I thought their choices in the audio really sucked. Instead of letting the crowd noise tell the story when Jericho came out, they obviously wanted Ross & Lawler to "tell the story" of Jericho.

So all of the heat he had with the crowd, which seemed pretty obvious, wasn't allowed to move front and center in that situation.

Other than that, I thought it went really well.

plus the bigger pop came when jericho clotheslined the guy

ralphbxny
11-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Mr.Orton had one of his worst flubs against Mr. Jericho

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kwjFVy-CppM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Good one jinxy. I forgot about that one.