You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
10/02/07 "Hi F***ers!" [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : 10/02/07 "Hi F***ers!"

Kathleen From The Bronx
10-03-2007, 12:37 AM
Dear Ron and Fez Shooow,

Hey, still pretty excited hearing about you new and fantastic studio..... I happened to see some pictures online- lovely! I find the lil XM bleachers to be quite alluring.... I wanna be an XM 202, "bleacher creature," or some shit!! I'll be spillin popcorn on everybody as the show's about to start and I barge in, hurrying my way down to a seat while trying to manage all my pennants and big foam fingers, and home-made signs.... Ooooh and you can be sure they will be like the worst....OR BEST signs ever....like I think I'm at Wrestlemania or something like that.......

Here's what I'm thinkin for one sign: "RAH!!!! + a gigantic knee...(ya know, like a close-up of a flying knee drop and an arrow pointing to the kneecap).... + a big two-dollar bill." See what I'm sayin???? So every time Ron B., throws down some funny line I can leap up, shaking my obnoxious sign, stamping and screaming, "RONNIE TWO-BUCKS!!!! RONNIE TWO-BUCKS!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" as the stands vibrate wildly...... Hmmm... or ya know, I could do one up that has a large, frozen, rough-lookin cat, dressed up like Sergeant Slaughter for Fezzie, as he now goes by the nickname, "The Big Cat Sgt. Whatley: The Iceman." That'll be a good one for when RnF enter the studio... to go along with the huge sign that I'll have made for Ron that's an enormous hero sammich.....Noo, this hero will not be composed of flavorful Italian cold-cuts, noooo... That artistically-rendered long roll will be chock full o' lost cell phones and misplaced orange prescription bottles....and lettuce (just to be on the safe side so that it really looks like a sandwich).... I know, rockin right??! Yeah..... I think that's all the signage I have for now..... Oh unless I go for more of a football kinda thing where I spell a little message out of the channel's name, XM 202.........

The, "X," is always a little problematic... not so many X words...... so... Damn, all I got is X-treme, or.... Xtra...... OOoh...Unleeessss!!! On a poster-board scene, I could depict a cat base-jumping off a bridge or a dam .. "X-treme MEOOOOOOW!!!" the cat will be screeching as he plummets with, "202," printed on his lil parachute...... I'll hope for some catty moments or Skippi talk that day so I can rock that lil gem out.... I suppose that I could also do something based on the, "X-tra Man-love," that's been happening between Dave and Earl lately....I'll write in big letters,

"Get a roooom you 202 "

See, the but I shan't be hoping for more of that! ((shudder))

Maybe the whole sign-making thing is too insane even for me anyway..... I'm sure the other listeners there in attendance would get pretty irritated, "What the HELL is she doing, this isn't on TV.... this is RAAADIO...." and, "STOP damnit," and so forth...... At the very least I could treat the experience like I was an old-timer at a baseball game keepin the scores on my lil sheet of paper.... so then I could mark down, "comedy-bunt," or "WOOO! A comedy-triple!!" with delight, jumping up to offer high-fives to the rest of the fans, hopefully not pouring beer down the back of the person seated in front of me...... I'm thinking that no one will be there to catch them high- fives though..... after all the other shenanigans.... The rest of the fans will be huddled all the way over on the other side of the bleachers in a clump, glaring at me as I sit alone in my fandom..... Ahhh geez....

Maybe I can bring em back to me by composing a rousing soccer-style anthem about XM 202 to the tune of, "You'll Never Walk Alone..." Yez don't have to worry about me gettin all Hooligan on the scene though, I wouldn't want to scare the Frank's Place guys if they are still around, makin em flee in terror, not even stopping to retrieve their fallen fedoras as they tried to escape.... No, no... Peace dudes.... Welllll.... these are all just lil dreams of mine.... Uuuhhh...sooooo... The new studio sounds just great :0)

So yeah, anyway, early in the show today Ronnie called Fez out for sayin, "effin." Ron said, "You don't have to say, 'effin!' " to which Fezzie replied, "I prefer to..... that's just how The Big Cat rolls......" I'm tellin you, I like the new nickname, I wouldn't mind if that one stuck around for a while the way, "Ya horse's ASS!" was my moniker for about a third of my life....awww dear ole Dad........ Anyway.... Ron countered, "Yeah.... The Big Cat doesn't want Jesus mad at him for sayin, 'Fuck!' Just say what I plan on sayin to Jesus, 'I was on XM, how could I NOT?' " Apparently Michael Ian Black who was callin in for an interview took that there advice.... cause the first thing he said when you guys introduced him was, "Hi Fuckers!" Crazy.... :0)

Man, if Jesus gets holds grudges for droppin the f-bomb and cursing, or, "cussin," then he is royally PISSED at me! I have really tried to cut back, believe me..... For instance, I am really careful to watch my language around my lil saint of a mother, or around kids and old people..... or in church. Ya know how I used to work in that shit-hole of a bagel bakery... Well, during the 5 AM in the morning shift, often times I worked with this nice little French lady in her 60's so I'd try t be on good behavior.... One day I said some kinda terrible phrase while we were complaining to each other about the night shift not cleaning something correctly and I was like, "OOops! Excuse my French," and she was like, "Zat is not FRENCH!" I'm tellin yez, that's like one of my favorite things that's ever happened; it felt like I was in some wacky cartoon..... She wasn't mad anyway.... but OK....Church. I mean, I don't even go to church much, but if I do that is no place to be cursing.....The problem will arise, however, that I might THINK a curse in church... Then it's like, "Well He heard THAT... God-damn it!" That's a rough one..... I really have been trying to consciously keep the swearin to a minimum cause sometimes I hear the stuff flying outta my mouth and I'm like, "Listen to the fuckin mouth on you! Eeesh!" No good......

Last time that I felt kinda embarrassed by my filthy mouth was a few weeks ago when these two maintenance guys had to come into my apartment.... See, I hate havin uninvited, semi-official type people comin into my house..... They all feel like cops to me.... They claimed a leak was comin down from my kitchen sink to the apartment below me.... "Leak!??! I don't have no leak... What are they REAALLY lookin for???" I speculated, gripped by paranoia..... I mean, I had just done the dishes, but the sink had not over-flown, there was no water everywhere..... So when maintenance Sgt. Friday and Officer Gannon examined the cabinet under my sink I was simply horrified to hear that indeed the leak WAS comin from my house..... In my head I was like, "Oh shit, oh shit, they think I'm some drug-addled lunatic who doesn't even notice a leak....It's bad enough it's 2 in the afternoon and I'm still in pajamas and my house is still dark like some hippie flop-house and there's incense burning.... They know I'm baked... OHhh Noooo!"

I know I get riled up and start gettin all nervously chattery.....so suspicious-like..... cursing up a storm, "Ohhh shit! I'm so fuckin sorry...I had no fuckin idea..!!!" even though it wasn't my fault! It all started feeling like some episode of Dragnet where they were gonna keep investigating, suspecting I was "far-out on some kinda trip," and deducing that I had most likely been neglecting all kinds of up-keep..... and they'd possibly end up checkin out my bathtub to make sure some baby wasn't floatin in there..... Ugh! Anyway.... I'm supposed to be talking bout Michael Ian Black here.....

Michael Ian Black... (Ha- 'member when Fezzie called Earl, "Not-eatin-Black," when yez were discussing Earl's crazy knife-wielding rampage at Hooters after everyone was mocking his odd eating habits??? Yeah....) M.I.B wasn't afraid to start cursin right off the bat, crow-barring in f-bombs when ever he could insteada, "workin his way up to it," as Ronnie said..... Yeah, that was cool that he called in.... I've always liked that dude..... I was a lil fan of The State..... We even used to watch him on Viva Variety, ya know that program? It was him and his pals actin like they were hosting an Eastern European variety show..?? I ain't even actin like that was the best show ever or anything like that..... Back then in the late 90's or whenever that was I'd watch the whole Comedy Central line-up that was like, Dr. Katz, Viva Variety, and The Tick....... Well anyway, on that show he was known as, "Johnny Blue-Jeans," or "Your cool-ass-pal Johnny Blue Jeans." For this reason, whenever I see him on anything I call him by that name.... Ya know I have a problem type-casting people like that....... Anyway, seems cool that he is doin stand-up..... I thought it was funny how he didn't want to have to, "pay his dues!" He waited to get famous-like first and then went to that.....

I loved the ideas that sprung from that lil tidbit of the conversation..... Loved it how Ronnie brought up the scenario of Tom Cruise doin the same thing..... comin out spoutin jokes about Risky Business..... Ack! cringe-laugh..... It occurred to me though..... What if Tom Cruise had a routine like that as part of a tour..... something liiiiike..... "The Scientologists of Comedy Tour." Oy.... It would be all part of this star-studded line up including Kirstie Alley yelling self-deprecating shit about her time with Jenny Craig.....Isaac HAyes would come out on the stage and act like Chef from South Park, and John Travolta would be there too..... Ooooh God! I just know that damn Travolta would have to work in some hacky jokes about flying.....and I am positive he'd find some reason to fuckin dance.... With his brand of comedy stylings he'll dance his way right into our hearts..... Wow... Bad.

Anyway, another problem I have with Michael Ian Black, besides constantly calling him by the name of a short-lived character that he played is that I always think he is Canadian for some reason! I love Canadians, but Johnny Blue Jeans is not from up there! I was talking to this guy we know one time, and I was like, "Yeah, isn't he Canadian too?" This guy condescendingly chided, "Nooooo he is from New Jersey! Maybe you are gettin confused and you're thinkin that he was in The Kids in the Hall..." Ugh!!! Jersey, Canada, whaaaat's the difference?? I violently flicked him in the ear, "LIKE I do not know the difference between The State and The Kids in the Hall!???!?!" I was quite indignant at this accusation.... Hello, I already pointed out that I was a chronic Comedy Central watcher..... There were many hour-long blocks of Kids in the Hall every afternoon that I would watch insteada goin to classes.... I am an expert dammit! The Kids in the Hall...Hmmmm..... That reminds me........

Today you guys were discussing a topic that came up on ronfez.net...... "Would you rather be buried alive or eaten alive??" Yikes dudes.... I'm so claustrophobic that I can't even deal with a blanket being held over my head.... I will frrreak..... Havin animals gnaw and rip at you to death wit their fangs would be no picnic either..... but.... as Ronnie put it, at least it wouldn't be all trapped in a box suffocating....At least you could fight back against the ferocious beasts, "You'd be swingin like Benny Goodman!"

I guess I'd have to go for the being eaten-to-death option..... I was thinkin, if I had any choice in the matter, I guess I wouldn't mind it so much if I was devoured by, "Skoora the Gentle Shark," from that one Kids in the Hall skit...... Everyone in that salty fishing town was ravaged and mangled by that shark....but they couldn't blame him, 'twas in his nature....he couldn't help himself, so all the peg-legged sailors didn't hold it against him,"Could ye blame the children fer laaughin??" after all...and Skoora always felt so bad about the carnage afterward.... He'd weep....So the legend and the song did say... Soooo..... If I HAD to be eaten to death, if i had any choice I'd let Skoora tear me to shreds.... At least he'd feel awful about it. Uuuuh... soooo..... as a result of this debate, Ronnie proposed that Fez be put in a coffin as a feat of bravery, to see how long he could last..... "You could be stunt-Fez!" he suggested...... Fez yelled back, "but I'm already stent-Fez!" worried that he'd have a crazy intense panic attack if he tried...... Man, are you guys gonna do that?? I feel terror-stricken just to imagine it!! Scary.... To quote one Bob Wiley, "Makes my lips numb just THINKING about it!!!"

That idea frightens me almost as much as the thought of Jane Pauley ....Jane Pauley and her odd, shrill laugh that sounded so manic....She laughed so forced and the cackles never spread to her eyes; her eyes remained cold....vacant....shark-like.... Maybe you're wondering angrily, "What in the name of God does SHE have to do with any of this??!!?" Well, I'll tell ya....not much... just a little.... I thought of her today, and that flash-in-the-pan talk show of hers when you guys were talking to director Amir Bar-Lev about his documentary, My Kid Could Paint That.... about Marla Olmstead, the four-year-old supposed painting prodigy. The first time I had ever heard of that lil one was on some episode of The Jane Pauley Show a few years ago....Jane had her and her parents on and showed many of her paintings... I guess before all the controversy started swirling around here and her family regarding if she truly was the sole artist behind the acclaimed works....... I'll tell ya, when I saw that show, I was pretty impressed...I am a fan of the modern art after all....a fan of the arts, I say..... I'm really interested in seeing this documentary..... I went to her site tonight to look at the gallery there..... Some of the work I find really impressive.... and then others I'm like, "Hhhmmmmm that DOES just look like a pre-schooler's finger painting," but I'm not sure if I am considering this because of the suggestion that, "there appear to be differences," in some of the pieces..... Ack, who knows..... I dunno :o)

Anyway...... I'm for real just rambling now..... I'll let yez go.... But hey, guess what!? "Gorillas live in my butt!" I've had that Leticia's songs in my head all day long now....I was diggin her singin/song-writing abilities..... I say, SMASH! Smash yo..... I also really appreciated the fact, too, that Ronnie said Leticia's on-the-spot song that she made up about the phones was, "so Fraggle-Rock," cause yeah.... Fraggles are adorable!! Yay fraggles...... Aiight, now I'm out for real :0) Hear ya later,

Signed,

kathleen from the bronx :):):)

Freakshow
10-03-2007, 05:04 AM
I watched Viva Variety, too. Aparently we were the only ones--I've never seen any of it on youtube. I really want to see a game they played called 'plant or animal' where the played a sound and you had to guess whether it came from an animal, or from Led Zep frontman Robert Plant... Hilarious (and quite difficult).

drjoek
10-03-2007, 05:07 AM
Please do not spill popcorn and beer in the new studio:tongue:

:clap:

Marc with a c
10-03-2007, 05:15 AM
That god damn fucking song is stuck in my fucking head as well.

SinA
10-03-2007, 05:43 AM
thats a long blog.

i like what i've read, but i have ADD, so i sort of skimmed the middle.
i definitley liked the parts with ALL CAPS and bold letters

Lurkin McWeirdo
10-03-2007, 07:37 AM
better and better:innocent:

buzzard
10-03-2007, 09:49 AM
Thanks for the best F%#@&$ing Blogs! I hope your flu goes bye-bye soon! Your are very funny even when yer sickened..:clap:

Badinia
10-03-2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks K from the B!

My favorite Johnny BlueJean product was his book, "How to French The Hell out of Anybody." And I still want to. P.S. Michael Ian Black's CD insert has a nude centerfold...for the ladies and the Fezzies.

http://homepage.mac.com/rjeffery/picoftheweek.jpg

I guess this is starting to cross over into Reillyluck's Hot Dude thread territory.

Crispy123
10-03-2007, 10:57 AM
K from the B,

You and your blog rock. I too feel paranoid when peeps show up unannounced at my tweaker pad. I would pay big money to see The Scientologists of Comedy Tour. Keep up the good work.

Truly,
CPW3
:clap::clap::clap:

drusilla
10-03-2007, 12:59 PM
i loved viva variety. johnny blue jeans is one of my absolute favorite things that mib has ever done. i too always call him by that name when i see him on tv. in college my roommate & i named some weird russian kid in our classes johnny blue jeans after him. that interview was a lot of fun to listen to. it was just all nonsensical, & it was really cool how he & ronnie could just bounce off of each other like that. i'd love to go to an mib unmasked. i'd probably leave the club with cramps in my sides from laughing so hard.

rexdart
10-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Johnny Blue Jeans, now theres a name I hadnt expected to run across again. I think he armouralled his entire wardrobe. Didnt the same actor do a "monkey boy" bit? Dance monkey boy, dance.

Night after Night, Viva Variety, the game show "Clash," and MST3k were the pinnacle of Ha/The Comedy Channel.

Wouldnt Black Earl just make a fantastic Earth2 Johnny Blue Jeans? (Perhaps as MC of the Scientologists of Black Comedy tour.) Dressed in matte black, Earl does nothing on his own initiative. But can be easily goaded into homosexual acts with Fire Crotch. I smell a sexual harrasment suit in XM's future.

Could Black Earl be the mysterious mail order Trinidadian bride of Big A?

Love you, love the show.

Wad it up and throw it away! Another blog RUINED by a comment from Rex Dart Eskimo Spy.

mikeyboy
10-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Wad it up and throw it away! Another blog RUINED by a comment from Rex Dart Eskimo Spy.

Make your comments if you so choose, but this part is just childish. Knock it off.

Marc with a c
10-03-2007, 06:28 PM

who are you mad at?

docgoblin
10-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Kathleen,

I have been printing out your daily blogs so I can read them on the Long Island Rail Road commute to Manhattan each morning. They have replaced all the newspaper drivel I used to read!...
... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!:clap:

Leticia
10-03-2007, 09:07 PM
Kathleen,

I have been printing out your daily blogs so I can read them on the Long Island Rail Road commute to Manhattan each morning. They have replaced all the newspaper drivel I used to read!...
... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!:clap:

Holy crap that's a great idea!!

Miguel Bastardo
10-04-2007, 04:17 AM
Hey Kathleen, don't worry about people claiming your sink is leakin. I'm sure they didn't sneak in and cause the leak just so they could come back when you are home and sabotage something else too.
-Mikey Background

porky
10-04-2007, 07:26 AM
Maybe next time you can add some cliff notes, so we don't have to read all of it......It was a little long if you ask me.......

Badinia
10-04-2007, 07:52 AM
Maybe next time you can add some cliff notes, so we don't have to read all of it......It was a little long if you ask me.......

And the magic thing? No-one did!

buzzard
10-04-2007, 11:13 AM
who are you mad at?

his parents,I'd suppose.:clap: Yay,Bronxy!

drjoek
10-04-2007, 08:39 PM

You only took 5 posts to become a dick:thumbdown:
reading too hard for you there?
Why not find your way to somewhereelseville

Kathleen From The Bronx
10-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Hey!!! Thank you so much for reading, or glancing at, or scanning me blog.....

I know I always say the same thing...that I appreciate it.... Maybe it sounds redundant, but it's really the truf I tell ya! I dig and feel all grateful for all the niceness :wub: Thanks so much....

My computer freaked out on my toward the end of the week which which really turned me into a raving lunatic..... Brian's been workin on ole computadora fer me, so now it's a lil less fucked and only actin slightly squirrelly..... The point is, new blogs will be up this week....

Hope yez all have a really nice weekend.... I'ma go listen to Unmasked 150 tonight ...cause the Unmaskeds, they fuckin rock yo.....

Peace out!!

k :):):)