You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 10/8 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 10/8 Podcast

C_T
10-08-2007, 05:33 PM
The Week of 10/8 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

wedding
health code violation
movies (Jivin reviews Finishing The Game)
science!
...and more

lordscarlet
10-10-2007, 06:14 AM
Good show as always. I think CT should go to the wedding, but it's not nearly as bad as my wife's friend. He lived in the same building as her, which is about 3 miles from the site of the wedding (and subway accessible) but did not go because he's antisocial and doesn't know any of her friends (because, as stated, he's anti-social -- only leaves his house to go to work, the gym, and the grocery store pretty much).

Dodgerchick
10-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Jivin has the kind of laugh that makes me laugh... I couldn't stop laughing when he was doing those voices :lol: They were so bad they were good. What the hell was that one anyway? Half Seinfeld half Captain Kirk? Dunno but it had me rolling.

Keep your head up guys, I LOVE your show.

Oh and one more thing, do we have to reach elitist status before we can start a thread? I tried and wasn't able to.

EDIT to add: My husband just tried to call your number and... where's the beep? He didn't hear one and didn't leave a message.

Dodgerchick
10-10-2007, 06:35 PM

C_T
10-10-2007, 07:33 PM
apparently there is no beep (brilliant!)... i just re-recorded my message to make that clear... hopefully it wont sneak up on anyone now.

In case anyone is curious about the execution of this, this shit is through skype. i've used the service for a while now (was aweomse while overseason, DIRT cheap), and it costs peanuts to be able to setup up an incoming number/voicemail...so that's what i've done.

They have the technology to connect a call from Japan to the USA for like 2 cents a minute, but not the technology to put a beep on an answering machine.

JustJon
10-11-2007, 06:48 AM
Oh and one more thing, do we have to reach elitist status before we can start a thread? I tried and wasn't able to.

10 posts or 30 days. We had to do it to block spam.

Can't comment on the rest, planning to listen to the show in my car tonight...

Hunting_Oblivion
10-11-2007, 01:30 PM
It was another great show... Did I miss you posting the "All New Hot Phone", Phone Number???

JustJon
10-12-2007, 06:24 AM
Great show. Could someone post the phone number so I can thank Jivin?

Dodgerchick
10-12-2007, 07:01 AM
Great show. Could someone post the phone number so I can thank Jivin?

You didn't rewind? ;)

718-312-8492

JustJon
10-12-2007, 08:30 AM
You didn't rewind? ;)

718-312-8492

No, I was planning to have you do it for me.