You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Save the Trailer Park, Fuck Entertainment Weekly [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Save the Trailer Park, Fuck Entertainment Weekly

JustJon
10-09-2007, 09:36 AM
The trailer park kicks 3 kinds of ass and can't be relegated to the tornados. We need the trailer park to know what movies are going to suck ahead of time!

And FUCK ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY for stealing the genius that is the trailer park. At least the didn't steal the music and trailer park guy.

And trailer park guy needs a name, instead of "that guy out there"

cupcakelove
10-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Can I get a link to something so I can stop thinking you've completely lost it?

Edit: Sorry, just noticed which forum this in.

VPI97
10-09-2007, 01:40 PM
While I really like the concept of the trailer park (reviewing trailers and then riffing on actors/directors/whatnot), I can live without the trailer park guy character lasting the entire segment. First couple minutes are okay, but ten minutes into the segment it's just grating...but then again, I'm from West Virginia, so that's probably the reason why the trailer park jokes get on my nerves after a while.

Dodgerchick
10-10-2007, 04:41 AM
While I really like the concept of the trailer park (reviewing trailers and then riffing on actors/directors/whatnot), I can live without the trailer park guy character lasting the entire segment. First couple minutes are okay, but ten minutes into the segment it's just grating...but then again, I'm from West Virginia, so that's probably the reason why the trailer park jokes get on my nerves after a while.

Although I'm also upset Entertainment Weekly stole the idea, I'll have to agree with VPI. 10 minutes might be a bit much, but I can go with Trailer Park Guy sprinkled in every once in a while.

lordscarlet
10-10-2007, 06:19 AM

Amen.

I would also say the show is enjoyable because of the lack of a lot of schtick.

IMSlacker
10-10-2007, 10:20 AM
I could be wrong, but hasn't Entertainment Weekly been doing trailer reviews for a few years?

Hunting_Oblivion
10-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Call it whatever you want but I enjoy the movie reviews and even trailer reviews through the voices... Fuck the catchy name your content more than carries the bit.