You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
RAW ratings hits a new low [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : RAW ratings hits a new low

K.C.
10-12-2007, 04:08 PM
2.8....the lowest non-holday rating since the days of WCW destroying WWE.

And as I type this, I'm watching Chuck Palumbo wrestle Chris Masters on my tv.

Good to see they're making adjustments.

lleeder
10-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Its funny that this thread is here when I just watched some of Smackdown for the first time in over a year. Some guy in a kilt made his debut. He took it off and wrestled in normal tights. Then when he and his manager walked back to the lockerroom noone was carrying the kilt. Doesn't this ruin any realism? Hows he gonna get that kilt back?

Kevin
10-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Its funny that this thread is here when I just watched some of Smackdown for the first time in over a year. Some guy in a kilt made his debut. He took it off and wrestled in normal tights. Then when he and his manager walked back to the lockerroom noone was carrying the kilt. Doesn't this ruin any realism? Hows he gonna get that kilt back?

It will magically appear right before his next entrance, silly!

And this is the best news for wrestling fans in a long time.. Vince doesn't seem to give a shit what wrestling fans think.. Maybe he will give a shit when his advertisers start to leave. Fuck him and his princess untalented whore Stephanie Levesque. And Fuck the Buffons in TNA for being dumb and not being able to take advantage of it.

SpicyMcHaggis
10-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Yeah, I would just love to actually see inside Vince's brain and try to see how he turns this logically into a success somehow as he does with everything no matter what happens.

Kevin
10-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Yeah, I would just love to actually see inside Vince's brain and try to see how he turns this logically into a success somehow as he does with everything no matter what happens.

He has the one ingredient that he had when he was in this situation before.. A dumb as dog shit rival company that does not know how to take advantage of this..

But he does not have the 2nd.. Unless somehow he pulls them out of his ass.. I do not see anyone nearly attaining the heights of super stardom that A Rock and Austin did back then.. And even if he did.. His buffoon daughter Stephanie does not have the talent or staff to take advantage of it. So unless he changes.. He is in trouble.. He is The Dolen of wrestling.. Too stupid and too stubborn..

SpicyMcHaggis
10-12-2007, 06:32 PM
He also has those hardcore fans that will go no matter what and watch no matter what. I hate them.

Kevin
10-12-2007, 06:41 PM
He also has those hardcore fans that will go no matter what and watch no matter what. I hate them.

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT!

lleeder
10-12-2007, 06:42 PM
IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMNIT!

Thats better

donnie_darko
10-12-2007, 06:53 PM
i know you're gay because you show concern over a mans quilt.

Kevin
10-12-2007, 06:54 PM
i know you're gay because you show concern over a mans quilt.

I say your gay if you don't!

Fallon
10-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Monday was a holiday.

lleeder
10-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Monday was a holiday.

Face, face

Kevin
10-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Monday was a holiday.

He means a Holiday that people actualy give a shit aboot.

People who are not Italian or wanna be Irishman that want to be Italian

Fallon
10-12-2007, 07:45 PM

People who are not Italians or wanna be Irishman that want to be Italian

I didn't have work, so it's the greatest holiday of the month.

Kevin
10-12-2007, 07:51 PM
I didn't have work, so it's the greatest holiday of the month.

Explain to me how is that different from any other day at your job, Santino?

Fallon
10-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Explain to me how is that different from any other day at your job, Santino?

Well I did watch the whole Sox game tonight, but that's not the point!

method man
10-12-2007, 09:31 PM
ufc is where its at. real fighting > soap opera that includes staged fights

Grendel_Kahn
10-13-2007, 04:42 AM

People who are not Italian or wanna be Irishman that want to be Italian

I don't think I have ever seen an Irishman that would EVER want to be Italian. Why go down?

SpicyMcHaggis
10-13-2007, 06:17 AM
ufc is where its at. real fighting > soap opera that includes staged fights

I'm starting to agree with you. I've been watching more and more UFC lately.

Kevin
10-13-2007, 09:37 AM
I don't think I have ever seen an Irishman that would EVER want to be Italian. Why go down?

Well Santino Finley here wants to do just that!

Fallon
10-13-2007, 09:45 AM

Well, I am both. If my Dad's mother didn't get remarried long ago my family and I guess board name would be Cogliano.

Heather 8
10-13-2007, 09:50 AM
I don't think I have ever seen an Irishman that would EVER want to be Italian.

Obviously you've never been to a BWO show. :innocent:

topless_mike
10-18-2007, 11:42 AM
steph mac had a baby?
she's definately milf

SpicyMcHaggis
10-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Seems like it's getting on everyone's nerves...

Source: PWTorch.com

Vince McMahon has a history of singling people out backstage and embarrassing them in front of other wrestlers. Last Monday when Shawn Michaels was the target of Vince's juvenile behavior, it blew up in Vince's face and left even Stephanie McMahon speechless.

Despite the fact that Shawn Michaels returned to WWE a month ahead of schedule, he still has heat with Vince. Shawn made it clear before he returned that he wants more control over his schedule. He won't be doing any overseas tours and will work a somewhat reduced schedule so he can spend more time with his family.

When Shawn showed up to RAW last Monday for the first time since his injury, Vince started "chewing him out" in front of the lockerroom. He made fun of Shawn's attitude and his clothing, among other things. To the surprise of everybody, HBK fired back at Vince and put him in his place. Shawn made it very clear to Vince in front of everybody that he won't be disrespected by anybody or treated like a rookie.

The wrestlers were shocked that somebody finally stood up to one of Vince's tirades. According to our source, nobody was more shocked than Stephanie McMahon. Witnesses were reportedly amused that Shawn humbled Vince in front of everybody. The McMahon's are not necessarily disliked by the roster but this definitely brought Vince down off his high horse.

Shawn and Vince have had a volatile relationship for well over a decade. There is no indication that this incident will have any ramifications on Shawn's WWE status.