You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 10/15 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 10/15 Podcast

C_T
10-14-2007, 07:28 PM
The Week of 10/15 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

getting the most out of life
declining social skills
life: the game (not the board game)
movies (CT bails on a review)
science!
...and more

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

JustJon
10-15-2007, 09:24 AM
I forgot to call last week, but I'll be sure to make up for it this week, after I listen to the show

Hunting_Oblivion
10-16-2007, 02:44 PM
Great show.....

Hunting_Oblivion
10-16-2007, 02:58 PM
I always download and listen to the show through iTunes.

I am looking for mp3 versions of the shows to load onto my cheap mp3 player I take to work. There is not a link on the site to download the shows that I see. And when I click the mp3 logo on www.ctandjivin.com I stream the show through quicktime.

Someone help me find the mp3's. thanks.

C_T
10-16-2007, 06:04 PM
I always download and listen to the show through iTunes.

I am looking for mp3 versions of the shows to load onto my cheap mp3 player I take to work. There is not a link on the site to download the shows that I see. And when I click the mp3 logo on www.ctandjivin.com I stream the show through quicktime.

Someone help me find the mp3's. thanks.

Instead of clicking the link, right-click it and select "save target as"

Dodgerchick
10-17-2007, 05:23 AM
So is this show like therapy for you guys? Ever considered making a drunk show to tell us how you really feel? :)

I woke up what I thought was the middle of the night, grabbed my cell phone and thought, "Oh please be 2:30am, please be 2:30am..." it was 5:15am, 15 minutes before my alarm went off... I was a little upset. Still went back to sleep, alarm went off and hit it like 7 times before I finally got out of bed.

Anyway, really enjoyed your show. I'm with you on the bread Jivin... luv the stuff.

Oh and I usually listen either on Monday or Tuesday, depending how my workload is. I download your show via iTunes and Google Reader. I need to unsubscribe from one of them...

JustJon
10-18-2007, 11:44 AM
The killer robot uprising would just be riots unless something like Skynet rises up and rallies them to overtake mankind

john_mirra
10-19-2007, 06:29 AM
Wave of Agony! Wave of Agony!

Ive been listening for about 2 months now and my lazy ass finally got around to posting. Love the show. When are you going to do that what the fuck is wrong with the Star Wars PRequels show

JustJon
10-19-2007, 09:19 AM
Wave of Agony! Wave of Agony!

Next time, stay off Jivin's lawn!

c1c9k72
10-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Good show this week. I listened on Monday, doing my part to listen on time.

Couldn't be bothered to post until Friday though.

wehitandrun
10-23-2007, 09:55 AM
We need 10/23!