You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization Super Card Friday, November 16 in Garfield, NJ [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization Super Card Friday, November 16 in Garfield, NJ

Heather 8
10-15-2007, 02:45 PM
BWO announced that it will once again be returning to Garfield High School on Friday, November 16 at 7 pm, to help raise money for Project Graduation. Tickets are just $10 each.

So far several matches have been announced, including:

-a BWO World Championship Ladder Match between champion Section 8 and challenger Tommy Face of La Famiglia
-a Hardcore Tag Team Battle with Richie Rotten & Chaos facing Magic and Vince Steele
-an "I Quit" Match between "The Lone Wolf" Evan Myers and "The Modern Day Enforcer" Eric Cooper
-BWO Tag Team Champions La Famiglia will defend against number 1 contenders Darksyde and Dinyed
-La Famiglia member Dr. Callahan will defend the U.S. Championship again Kekoa "The Flyin Hawaiian"

Garfield High School is located at 500 Palisade Avenue in Garfield, NJ. For information on this and other upcominng BWO events, check out bodyslamwrestling.com (http://www.bodyslamwrestling.com).

BE THERE! (that means you too, Gvac)

Don Stugots
10-15-2007, 04:21 PM
I cannot wait.

Hottub
10-15-2007, 04:32 PM
http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/c/cr/craigpj/605488_gesture_-_fingers_crossed_with_clipping_path.jpg

SpicyMcHaggis
10-15-2007, 04:42 PM
Sounds good. Hope I don't have to work late that night. I live in Elmwood Park so that's like five minutes away from the show.

Heather 8
10-15-2007, 04:45 PM
Sounds good. Hope I don't have to work late that night. I live in Elmwood Park so that's like five minutes away from the show.

Where were you this past Saturday, mister? We coulda used some back-up in Elmwood Park!

October 13, 2007 - BODYSLAM Wreslting World Champion Section 8 was attacked during his match against Steve "The Jerk" Off at LWO. La Famiglia members Joey Da' Bull, Dr. Callahan and leader Tommy Face beat down Section 8 just as victory seemed inevitable. Tommy Face stated that this was a preview of what was to come on November 16th at Garfield High School when he meets Section 8 in a Ladder Match for the BODYSLAM Wrestling World Championship.

SpicyMcHaggis
10-15-2007, 04:48 PM
Unfortunately I was not because I was preoccupied with rehearsals for my improv show. However, I defintely want to be apart of BWO and if you might be able to hook me up with some kind of commentating gig or interviewing gig, you can see a sample of my work on my myspace (link on signature).

BMoses
10-15-2007, 06:21 PM
I love "The Modern Day Enforcer" Eric Cooper

http://moderndayenforcer.tripod.com/

Remember, it is for the children

SpicyMcHaggis
10-16-2007, 12:51 PM
I can confirm now, Peachy, that I'll be there. I'll even bring a sign representing RonFez.net.

Heather 8
10-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Awesomeness, Spicy! Of course, having identified yourself, you've now made your blood readily available to La Famiglia (ask Stugots about that one).

Hottub
10-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Ingognito is for fags! If I can make it, I'm representing 8, Stugots and Ron and Fez!
And Peach, you are gonna get a big ol' smooch. I was thinking of giving 8 one too,(812 ?) but I appreciate the value of blood pumping through my body.

Snoogans
10-16-2007, 01:35 PM
if JC Bouchard isn't there, it aint shit

SpicyMcHaggis
10-16-2007, 04:23 PM
La Famiglia fears Spicy McHaggis! And thanks for using "Section 8 Will Dominate!" on your MySpace. I expect a royalty check anytime.

Heather 8
10-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Never mind.

ralphbxny
10-17-2007, 05:42 PM
If I can manage a ride out there I may go!

JustJon
10-18-2007, 10:09 AM
I'm gonna try to make it, but I doubt I can be there by 7, since I work all the way out in White Plains. How long will the show run?

MHasegawa
10-18-2007, 10:15 AM
probably until 10

MHasegawa
10-18-2007, 10:25 AM
I just wanted to add, that I really wish many members here to attend this show. The company has really outdone themselves with the booking and promoting of this show and they are hopeful this show will be a great success as the company will grow further.

I may not have a contract for that show, but I will definitely be attending as I hope you do as well.

Heather 8
10-18-2007, 10:48 AM
I just wanted to add, that I really wish many members here to attend this show. The company has really outdone themselves with the booking and promoting of this show and they are hopeful this show will be a great success as the company will grow further.

I may not have a contract for that show, but I will definitely be attending as I hope you do as well.

Thanks, ya crazy Mexicanadian. :happy:

JesterOfSadness
10-18-2007, 10:50 AM
I would be up for going, it's just the location.

I hate driving far. :(

Have fun guys and gals.

SpicyMcHaggis
10-18-2007, 05:31 PM
You guys should make highlight music videos for those not able to see the best parts like Jester.

Heather 8
10-18-2007, 05:56 PM
You guys should make highlight music videos for those not able to see the best parts like Jester.

Wait for it...

SpicyMcHaggis
10-18-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm bringing friends to this show, looking forward to it.

SpicyMcHaggis
10-19-2007, 06:30 PM
And wow, I feel like a total idiot. I thought the show was tonight. Yeah...totally missed that NOVEMBER part.

Heather 8
10-20-2007, 04:18 AM
Sorry about that, Spicy. I wanted to start promoting this show a month out, instead of waiting till the last minute, so anyone who wants to attend could plan accordingly.

Heather 8
10-23-2007, 03:54 PM
8 just issed a statement regarding his upcoming ladder match.

Read about it here. (http://wrestlingclothesline.com/BWO.htm)

commish13
10-30-2007, 06:15 PM
I just saw a commercial for this show on the first commercial break on ECW tonight. I didn't understand a single word the guy said. Speak slower.

Section 8
10-31-2007, 01:51 PM
I think that Glen had mainlined a dozen Red Bulls before he read the commercial.

I believe that he tried to cram in as much as possible within the length of the commercial.

Don Stugots
11-07-2007, 02:01 PM
BUMP. it is a week and a half away people. BE THERE!

Heather 8
11-09-2007, 03:49 AM
A week from tonight, people. Get your tickets now!

On Friday Night, November 16 the BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization will return to Garfield High School on 500 Palisade Ave in Garfield, NJ with what promises to be one of the biggest BWO shows ever!!! We will have many surprises for the fans and people you may not expect to see. Tickets are going fast!! You will not want to miss this one.
FOUR MAIN EVENT MATCHES have been announced.

The Main Events are:

LADDER MATCH for the BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization WORLD TITLE

Section 8 (c)
vs.
"The Leader of La Famiglia" Tommy Face.

"I QUIT" MATCH

"The Lone Wolf" Evan Myers"
vs.
"The Modern Day Enforcer" Eric Cooper

HARDCORE TAG TEAM WARFARE

Chaos and Richie Rotten
vs.
JAPW Hall of Famer MAGIC and "Da Remix of Pro Wrestling" Vince Steele

BWO WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

La Famiglia's Joey da Bull and Bobby Bahfahnabalaminga (c)
vs.
Darksyde and DiNyed

ALSO:

BWO UNITED STATES TITLE MATCH

La Famiglia's Dr. Callahan (c.)
vs.
Kekoa "The Flyin' Hawaiian"

BWO WOMAN'S TITLE MATCH

"Hardcore" Rebecca Payne (c)
vs.
Roxie Cotton

PLUS: Liberty Wrestling Organization Heavyweight Champion Steve "The Jerk" Off, Liberty Wrestling Organization Liberty National Champion "The Puerto Rican Prodigy" Chrono Chris and MANY MORE SURPRISES!!!!!!

TICKETS ARE GOING FAST!!!! Reserve yourself a seat and get your tickets NOW by calling 973-473-1599 or go to www.BODYSLAMWRESTLING.com.
DO NOT miss what looks to be one of the most memorable nights in BWO/ North-East Independent Wrestling History!!! Come out and support the TRUE Future Stars of Professional Wrestling!

Proceeds to benefit Garfield High School's Project Graduation Fund.

card subject to change

Hottub
11-09-2007, 04:14 AM
I'd love to see 8 end this thing with Tommy Face. One on One, he could probably do it. However, history has shown that La Famiglia never do things one on one.

Good Luck Section 8.

Don Stugots
11-09-2007, 04:20 AM
they are a bunch of fucking cowards. they like to bully people around. SECTION 8 WILL DOMINATE!

SpicyMcHaggis
11-14-2007, 01:25 PM
How old is this "owner" supposed to be? I think I would make a much better authority figure character.

Don Stugots
11-14-2007, 01:37 PM
he really is the owner. i think he is 19.

i cant wait for this match.

Hottub
11-14-2007, 01:46 PM
I think he's only 18.

Don Stugots
11-14-2007, 01:49 PM
here is the billboard:
http://a984.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/105/l_df0f349e0825d0813c313145872b7ea7.jpg

nice shirt you got there 8. :thumbup:

Hottub
11-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Awesome billboard. Where is it?

Don Stugots
11-14-2007, 02:06 PM
ummm, i think Section 8 told me it is on rt 46 near Lodi.

Hottub
11-14-2007, 02:19 PM

Just minutes from Amy's job. I hope she goes to check it out!

Heather 8
11-14-2007, 02:53 PM

Right at the Lodi-Garfield border.

BTW, Section 8 will FINALLY have shirts available for sale that night. Take that, Face!

ralphbxny
11-15-2007, 04:55 PM
I am in !! Maybe bringing another friend...who actually went to high school with Sailor and me and doesnt think we are assholes...and those people are few.

Don Stugots
11-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Nice!

Heather 8
11-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Tomorrow night, muthabitches! BE THERE!

Hottub
11-16-2007, 01:45 PM
Doors open in one hour!!!!:thumbup:

Gvac
11-16-2007, 04:40 PM
I'm devastated.

Inconsolable even.

Section 8 just lost the ladder match to Meatball.

I want a refund!!!

Don Stugots
11-16-2007, 04:41 PM
if only hottub were here. he would have made the difference.

tommy the cunt face sucks ass.

I can cry and I lost my voice.

Gvac
11-16-2007, 04:45 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You have a better chance of seeing God at an event than seeing Hottub.

JustJon
11-16-2007, 04:45 PM

tommy the cunt face sucks ass.

I can cry and I lost my voice.

one more person chanting jenny craig and 8 would have won!

Hottub
11-16-2007, 04:47 PM
Holy shit. Really bad news. I wish I could have been there. (I'll explain tomorrow)
Don't worry, Champ. There's no way Face keeps the belt! Was the match typical La Famiglia stuff?:furious:

Don Stugots
11-16-2007, 04:55 PM
yeah they ran the numbers game on 8. what a screw job.

Hottub
11-16-2007, 04:57 PM
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/8601/storypicys4.jpg

Hottub
11-16-2007, 04:58 PM
yeah they ran the numbers game on 8. what a screw job.

I'm really not suprised. Next big match, Section 8 will dominate!!

Don Stugots
11-16-2007, 05:02 PM
the action is really heating up, GVAC is pantsless.

Don Stugots
11-16-2007, 05:08 PM
now G is shouting racial remarks.

Heather 8
11-17-2007, 06:28 AM
I truly am inconsolable. Friggin' La Famiglia. (And, to rub salt in the wound, their li'l weasel C. Note proceeded to flirt with me while my husband was receiving medical attention... meanwhile, mi papito Chrono didn't look my way ONCE. :glurps:)

The results, for those unable to attend:

--Chrono Chris b. "Pretty Boy" Eric Hiller
--DJ Mario Valentino b. Chad Adams
--LWO Heavyweight Champion Steve "The Jerk" Off (w. Hands Off & Biff) b. Julio Dinero (w. Miss Michelle)
--Tommy Face (w. La Famiglia) b. Section 8 in a ladder match to win the BWO World Heavyweight Championship
--BWO Tag Team Champions Joey Da'Bull & Bobby Bahfanablaminga (w. Frankie C. Note) b. Darksyde & DiNyEd
--"The Lone Wolf" Evan Myers b. "The Modern Day Enforcer" Eric Cooper in an "I QUIT" match when Cooper passed out and was unable to continue
--BWO US Champion Dr. Callahan (w. Frankie C. Note) b. Kekoa "The Flyin' Hawaiian"
--Richie Rotten & Chaos b. Magic & Vince Steele in a hardcore tag team match

We had a nice-sized crowd of at least 350, with all proceeds going to Garfield High School's Project Graduation. Thanks to all who attended (especially our RonFez.net buddays).

Gvac
11-17-2007, 07:07 AM
I truly am inconsolable. Friggin' La Famiglia. (And, to rub salt in the wound, their li'l weasel C. Note proceeded to flirt with me while my husband was receiving medical attention... meanwhile, mi papito Chrono didn't look my way ONCE. :glurps:)

The results, for those unable to attend:

--Chrono Chris b. "Pretty Boy" Eric Hiller
--DJ Mario Valentino b. Chad Adams
--LWO Heavyweight Champion Steve "The Jerk" Off (w. Hands Off & Biff) b. Julio Dinero (w. Miss Michelle)
--Tommy Face (w. La Famiglia) b. Section 8 in a ladder match to win the BWO World Heavyweight Championship
--BWO Tag Team Champions Joey Da'Bull & Bobby Bahfanablaminga (w. Frankie C. Note) b. Darksyde & DiNyEd
--"The Lone Wolf" Evan Myers b. "The Modern Day Enforcer" Eric Cooper in an "I QUIT" match when Cooper passed out and was unable to continue
--BWO US Champion Dr. Callahan (w. Frankie C. Note) b. Kekoa "The Flyin' Hawaiian"
--Richie Rotten & Chaos b. Magic & Vince Steele in a hardcore tag team match

We had a nice-sized crowd of at least 350, with all proceeds going to Garfield High School's Project Graduation. Thanks to all who attended (especially our RonFez.net buddays).

Va-va-voom.

SpicyMcHaggis
11-17-2007, 09:20 AM
Nice job of posting flyers in Bergen Community College. A lot of people I saw passing through the hallways said it had been a while since they've seen wrestling flyers anywhere.

ralphbxny
11-17-2007, 09:33 AM
The hardcore tag match was very cool. People flying down the bleachers. Forward suplex on the bleachers, Cut wrestlers and a 350 man doing a van daminator. My night was complete!

GVAC ...you were lucky...as soon as you left Rev Al showed up.

Heather 8
11-17-2007, 10:57 AM
Nice job of posting flyers in Bergen Community College. A lot of people I saw passing through the hallways said it had been a while since they've seen wrestling flyers anywhere.

The promoters spent a LOT of money getting the word out on this show, and fortunately it's paid of for Project Graduation in a big way. Our next show at Cliffside Park on December 1, which is a benefit for a teenaged boy awaiting a heart transplant, is almost sold out as well.

Don Stugots
11-17-2007, 12:03 PM
IM from Tommy Face:

Stugots, would you and your wife like to be our guests at the 12/1 show?

ralphbxny
11-17-2007, 08:40 PM
IM from Tommy Face:

HE must have loved the meatball chant!!

Don Stugots
11-17-2007, 09:36 PM
HE must have loved the meatball chant!!

Section 8 told me tonight that you can hear our voices on the tape. One of us more than the others. I hope Gvac's racial slurs didn't get on mic.

Heather 8
11-18-2007, 05:37 AM
I hope Gvac's racial slurs didn't get on mic.

I didn't film Darksyde's match, so it's not on our tape. Not so sure about the "official" tape of the show, though.

Remeber, Gvac, post-Imus world extends to pro wrestling. :tongue:

IM from Tommy Face:

Oh, it's not enough he steals 8's belt, now he's gotta steal our friends?!! Face, it's on like Bobby B on a baker's dozen of cannollis!

JustJon
11-19-2007, 06:39 AM
MEATBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLL
MEATBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLL

Great time on Friday night. I really want to go again (although I think I have other plans for 12/1).

I went out Saturday wearing my Section 8 t-shirt, displaying it proudly as I ran errands. I think we need to get Section 8 masks to wear next time.

And thank you to Peachy and Stugots to share their throat flesh eating virus with me. I have a fucking sore throat as of last night.

Heather 8
11-19-2007, 06:42 AM
And thank you to Peachy and Stugots to share their throat flesh eating virus with me. I have a fucking sore throat as of last night.

Sharing is caring. :innocent: On the plus side, I'm finally better, 2 weeks after The Strep Factory show.

Be glad I didn't pass a fetus along in the bargain.

ralphbxny
11-19-2007, 08:47 AM
The promoters spent a LOT of money getting the word out on this show, and fortunately it's paid of for Project Graduation in a big way. Our next show at Cliffside Park on December 1, which is a benefit for a teenaged boy awaiting a heart transplant, is almost sold out as well.

DAMMIT !!I cant make Dec 1. I will be flying in from NM that afternoon and my office xmas party is that night. I have to take advantage of an open bar especially if I have to travel for them.

SECTION 8 WILL DOMINATE!!!

Don Stugots
11-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Peachy infected you too Jon? Is there end to her evil plans?

JustJon
11-20-2007, 06:12 AM
Peachy infected you too Jon? Is there end to her evil plans?

I think it's all part of her master plan. First BWO, then the WORLD (Wrestling Entertainment)!

Heather 8
11-20-2007, 06:35 AM
I think it's all part of her master plan. First BWO, then the WORLD (Wrestling Entertainment)!

If my cooties can keep Nips Levesque a mic forever, I think I've done good.