You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Dr. Steve's "Weird Medicine" theme [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Steve's "Weird Medicine" theme

Sleeves
10-15-2007, 04:27 PM
Dr. Steve's "Weird Medicine" premiered this past Saturday. I planned on recording and nodding off to sleep, but it was so good I just sat and listened to the end. Really really good...entertaining and informative.

With Dr. Steve's permission, I put up a quickie page on my website so you can download his show and listen at "yer leezhure"...Weird Medicine Page (http://www.atomsmotion.com/weirdmedicine.htm)

And here's the "Weird Medicine" theme (http://www.atomsmotion.com/uploads/Doctorsteve.mp3)...

moochcassidy
10-24-2007, 11:01 AM
they just get better and better mate.

some really cool stuff goin on in this one

Badinia
10-24-2007, 11:04 AM
I really, really like the 19th-century syncopated rhythm rap you've got going.

Sleeves' got "flow"!

RudeandRude
01-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Any chance this show will be back on the air any time soon? It was one of the most entertaining hours I've heard on radio. I really enjoyed it.

Yeah, a pretty lackluster first post for me.

moochcassidy
01-22-2008, 02:22 AM
Any chance this show will be back on the air any time soon? It was one of the most entertaining hours I've heard on radio. I really enjoyed it.

Yeah, a pretty lackluster first post for me.

feb 2nd i heard.

RudeandRude
01-23-2008, 10:37 PM
awesome, i hope it becomes semi-regular.

The Blowhard
01-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Dr. Steve's show is a great listen, probably the most interesting show on 202 on Saturday nights. Give him a listen, he'll cure what ails you!:thumbup:

silera
01-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Holy Shit I Should Have Counted All The Forums Before Committing To Piss In Every One Of Them.

I Hate You Justfuckingdivisionist.

CofyCrakCocaine
02-01-2008, 10:00 AM
My chick will like this show since she's got a medicine fetish. Maybe a gateway show to getting her to really appreciate XM 202 more.