You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Is John Cena really hurt? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Is John Cena really hurt?

King Imp
10-19-2007, 10:18 PM
I just read on a few sites that John Cena has recently been seen competing in a challenge for the latest Celebrity Apprentice show. Seems a little convienient that he happened to get "hurt" and now he's on Trump's show.

Just wondering if anyone knows if the injury was really legit or not now in light of this news.

SpicyMcHaggis
10-20-2007, 06:00 AM
Didn't he get surgery? I mean I'm sure he can do small things for TV, just not wrestle.

sailor
10-20-2007, 07:17 AM
how long ago did they shoot that show? (or are they saying people recently saw him taping. maybe that makes more sense. hmm. dunno.)

pmoney316
10-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Yeah he is injured, and yes he is doing The Apprentice: Celebrity edition, TMZ leaked the list of people doing the show, and then later saw them selling hot dogs on the streets of New York. He was probably put in as a last minute due to his injury.

King Hippos Bandaid
10-21-2007, 06:03 AM
Randy was told by a higher up NBC, that Cena has gone a lil Crazy plus a lil Power Crazy. He is hurt, but is being held off TV to "calm him down"

I hate Cena so Less Cena = more gooder

:king:

cougarjake13
10-22-2007, 02:21 PM
i dont care how or why cena is no longer champ, just as long as he isnt the champ for a while and as long as possible