You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
What are the odds? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds?

King Imp
10-22-2007, 11:17 AM
So, what are the odds that Mr. Kennedy clearly gets the most votes to face Orton at Cyber Sunday, but the WWE puts HBK in the match instead?

I've never believed that they actually listen to the fans' votes and they made the matches they wanted for their storylines.

Gmann
10-22-2007, 11:25 AM
Ive been voting the whole time for the Miz in the ECW match.

EddieMoscone
10-22-2007, 11:33 AM
Lord Meltzer swears that the WWE 100% goes by the fan voting. Of course they try and steer fans toward the choice they want to win, but it's never 100%. One example is last year, when WWE was pushing to get Dusty Rhodes as Ric Flair's tag partner in the tag title match against the Spirit Squad, but instead they voted in Roddy Piper.

Chimee
10-22-2007, 01:07 PM
I think that they wouldn't care about the Roddy Piper thing and just go with what the fans say (they'll probably do the same with the Triple H/Umaga match and the Rey/Finlay one) but something that they have been building like the WWE Title match will be who they want regardless of who wins the votes, then again, I could be wrong.

cougarjake13
10-22-2007, 02:20 PM
I think that they wouldn't care about the Roddy Piper thing and just go with what the fans say (they'll probably do the same with the Triple H/Umaga match and the Rey/Finlay one) but something that they have been building like the WWE Title match will be who they want regardless of who wins the votes, then again, I could be wrong.

yeh they have been showing a lot of hbk vs orton and not much of mr kennedy

so it'll prob be hbk

SpicyMcHaggis
10-22-2007, 04:48 PM
All the internet smarks will vote for Kennedy and the rest will vote for anyone WWE tells them to.

sailor
10-22-2007, 05:41 PM
5:1

cougarjake13
10-22-2007, 05:51 PM
with the way raw started off the wwe and vince obviously want hbk vs orton so they can fued kennedy and jeff hardy for the intercontinential championship

Chimee
10-22-2007, 08:11 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Hardy vs. Kennedy for the Intercontinental Title, but I'd love to see one of them get a shot at the WWE title Sunday.

ralphbxny
10-22-2007, 08:14 PM
3 to 1

cougarjake13
10-23-2007, 02:16 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Hardy vs. Kennedy for the Intercontinental Title, but I'd love to see one of them get a shot at the WWE title Sunday.

i would love for either to get the title shot but it would be for nothing more than to job to orton so whats the point ???