You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
ROH 11/3/07 - Misawa v. KENTA [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : ROH 11/3/07 - Misawa v. KENTA

EddieMoscone
10-29-2007, 01:05 PM
At the last minute I decided to go to the Ring of Honor show this Saturday, only because I could not pass up the chance to see one of my favorites in the US. I realize Misawa has seen better days, but seeing him live will still be surreal. Thanks to ROH over the past few years I have gotten to see some of my favorite Japanese wrestlers from the 90's that I never thought I would:

Jushin Liger
Great Muta
Kenta Kobashi
now Misawa...

Anyne else going?

Hosp
10-29-2007, 01:45 PM
Are they at the Manhattan Center?

If nothing else is going on I may end up there.

SpicyMcHaggis
10-29-2007, 03:22 PM
Seeing Jushin "Thunder" Liger at Rex Plex was incredible. One of the best matches I've ever seen in my life. Also, can we make an ROH Official Thread like the other ones?

EddieMoscone
10-30-2007, 06:31 AM
Are they at the Manhattan Center?

You got it.

Seeing Jushin "Thunder" Liger at Rex Plex was incredible. One of the best matches I've ever seen in my life. Also, can we make an ROH Official Thread like the other ones?

To me the Kenta Kobashi-Samoa Joe match was one of the best macthes I've ever seen live, not only because of the match itself but because the crowd was going absolute apeshit.

commish13
10-30-2007, 01:08 PM
I'll be at the Philly show on Friday but I probably can't make it to NYC on Saturday.