You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Your Suspended [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Your Suspended

CYYYFYYY
11-03-2007, 07:10 AM
Chris Masters 60 day
DH Smith

Why do they keep masters, he is not even super muscular anymore. HE is not all that talented and I cannot recall the last feud that he had.

AS fro DH Smith... That was quick

bigredd
11-03-2007, 11:19 AM
My suspended what?

bobsnin
11-03-2007, 11:36 AM
My suspended what?

After reading the title, I think it's my suspension.

epo
11-03-2007, 11:41 AM
DH Smith only shows me how doomed that Hart Foundation 2.0 idea truly was.

Tenbatsuzen
11-03-2007, 04:05 PM
How did I know Cyyfyy started this thread before even clicking it?

I really can't believe DH got suspended that fast. Masters is a waste, but... ugh.

torker
11-03-2007, 04:10 PM
After reading the title, I think it's my suspension.
I love to watch your strut.

NickyL0885
11-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Yeesh. Master def needs to go but Smith?? Im kinda shocked. You figure with the fam he came from an such, he would know better. Are these people that stupid that they think they wont get caught??

CYYYFYYY
11-03-2007, 10:56 PM
Oh oh the typo police is out again. I actually love making typos and yes I even sometimes misspell stuff.. I like it because it makes people feel so good about themselves..... Oh I see a typo I am so smart.... yea yea yea.... Whoopee... And we can always count on Tent bragging that he realizes I made an error because he is Mr. Perfect

Devo37
11-03-2007, 11:20 PM
your != you're.
there != their != they're.
to != too != two.
it's != its.

zentraed
11-04-2007, 12:49 AM
Yeesh. Master def needs to go but Smith?? Im kinda shocked. You figure with the fam he came from an such, he would know better. Are these people that stupid that they think they wont get caught??

If by stupid you mean did they think that a "sport" that's condoned (and at one point, encouraged) steroid use would turn a blind eye until some nutcase flipped out and did a murder-suicide on his family, then yes.

King Imp
11-04-2007, 08:37 AM

If by stupid you mean did they think that a "sport" that's condoned (and at one point, encouraged) steroid use would turn a blind eye until some nutcase flipped out and did a murder-suicide on his family, then yes.

I can't speak from firsthand knowledge as I don't know, but how long does it take after stopping steroids for them to not show up in your system?

The Benoit thing was a while ago and this Smith guy should have had plenty of time to stop taking them before being called up and tested.

So, if he continued to take them, knowing full well the consequences, then I agree with Nicky. Plain stupidity.