You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 11/5 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 11/5 Podcast

C_T
11-04-2007, 07:23 PM
The Week of 11/5 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

listener feedback
bizzare Truman Show-esque turn of events for CT & Jivin
movies (Jivin reviews American Gangster)
science!
...and more

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

Don Stugots
11-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Jivin went to the movies? holy shit.

JustJon
11-05-2007, 06:46 AM
I think you guys are going a bang up job! Can't wait to hear this week's show! My ipod is locked and loaded with the return of CT and Jivin!

Hunting_Oblivion
11-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Another great show.... even with all the bitching.

You fuckers almost said my name, thanks for that....I guess.

Keep up the great work, we are out here listening. And in my case by we I mean I force my girl and a whole crew of Mexicans to listen to your shows over and over.

Dodgerchick
11-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the shoutout guys!! I don't mind you guys bitching, it's actually very entertaining... lots of lol moments. But c'mon, how is that chick from Detroit getting a gig?! That just blew my mind... the Radio Gods must really hate you! No but seriously, something will happen for you guys sooner or later and when it does, I'll be proud to say I was there from the start. Keep plugging away guys, you make my Mondays/Tuesdays fly by.

Dodgerchick
11-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Oh, my husband was Anthony and we started watching The Wire because of your show and it's really awesome. I have also watched Short Circuit 1 and 2 (I had to get the backstory so the sequel could make sense) and I have put House of the Dead in my Netflix Q... I'm always down for a bad horror movie.

Mark_in_FL
11-06-2007, 06:36 AM
Each show sounds a little better, you guys sound as good as any radio show out there. But without all of the fake voices and bits it seems commercial radio forces on people. You guys should be working on air somewhere, it has to come soon. Until then I have enjoyws all of your shows after hearing you for the first time on XM.

I am new to the online stuff and I had to change screen names... but keep up the good work.

JustJon
11-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Another great show, guys! And to heck with that Detroit chick.

Dan 'Hampton
11-08-2007, 03:34 PM
After hearing the Motor City Middays debacle I had to check out their horribleness this morning. Amazingly so people were sad they were gone, the chick in particular too.

Shameless attempt to get my name on next week's 'cast.

Dodgerchick
11-09-2007, 01:02 PM
After hearing the Motor City Middays debacle I had to check out their horribleness this morning. Amazingly so people were sad they were gone, the chick in particular too.

Shameless attempt to get my name on next week's 'cast.

I just heard the first and last 2 shows of Motor City Middays on iTunes and they were terr-ible... terrible. The show sounded like the rest of the morning shows.. no originality whatsoever.

Dan 'Hampton
11-10-2007, 03:09 AM
Why wouldn't the radio in your head be bluetooth compatable. That way you have no need for a USB port in your neck?

Mark_in_FL
11-11-2007, 07:32 AM
Why wouldn't the radio in your head be bluetooth compatable. That way you have no need for a USB port in your neck?

If anyone hacked your head bluetooth, no telling what would repeat over and over in your head.