You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 11/19 podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 11/19 podcast

C_T
11-18-2007, 06:53 PM
The Week of 11/19 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

listener feedback / urinals
Jivin moves and immediately has weird experience
movies (Jivin reviews Beowulf, CT revisits American Gangster)
science!
...and more

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

Mark_in_FL
11-19-2007, 09:13 AM
I downloaded it first thing this morning. And after listening through post the older shows.....

And PLEASE, please, no more impressions.

debit
11-19-2007, 04:58 PM
You've got a great show. Obviously your target market is 20 to 30 year old males. Perhaps you should drop some subtle ads aimed at your target market. It might help you get picked up. Ron and Fez's energy drink ads were fricking hilarious (chadaboogray).

Also your website sucks, even if you are ugly bastards you should get some pics up there.

debit from Calgary.

JustJon
11-20-2007, 09:20 AM
How did you go from a discussion about Joss Whedon to The Sarah Connor Chronicles (the crappy new Terminator series) and say it's just a no name when Summer Glau is in it as the good Terminator, and was River Tam in Firefly and Serenity.

Dodgerchick
11-20-2007, 09:43 AM
The last 8 minutes of your show are probably the best 8 minutes I've heard from any of your podcasts! I was in fucking tears laughing and trying really hard not to bust out laughing at work. So are there pictures of your bloody burnt leg CT? Was it a black guy? LOL :D

I really enjoy the Science portion of your show, but the movie portion is hands down my favorite. So much in fact, that if you guys recommend a movie, my hubby and I will go watch it. We even rented House of the Dead... holy shit was that a bad movie!

My awkward moment: you're walking down the hallway and see someone you know waving at you, so naturally you wave back. As they get closer they start up a conversation and you realize they were waving to the person in back of you. Yeah, that's pretty embarassing.

Dan 'Hampton
11-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Please guys you gotta put up the "classic" CT and Jivin shows.
Laughed hard with the "cows of the mesasoic era" headline, and also your attempt to find a phrase to fit your #.
As always, great show. Keep it up.

C_T
11-20-2007, 04:24 PM
How did you go from a discussion about Joss Whedon to The Sarah Connor Chronicles (the crappy new Terminator series) and say it's just a no name when Summer Glau is in it as the good Terminator, and was River Tam in Firefly and Serenity.

Wow, no shit? I had no info on the Sarah Connor thing... we will have to issue a correction next week!

Firefly is so great.

Don Stugots
11-20-2007, 04:26 PM
dont correct shit. just leave it out there.

JustJon
11-21-2007, 05:49 AM
Wow, no shit? I had no info on the Sarah Connor thing... we will have to issue a correction next week!

Firefly is so great.

I loved Firefly, but I loved Jewel Stait on it. I love Joss' "Kitty Pryde" characters.

dont correct shit. just leave it out there.

You're always so negative.

Mark_in_FL
11-21-2007, 08:11 AM
1) 5280 ft in a mile.....
2) How can you have any sci-fi show discussion without bringing up Star Gate???
3) I still think the Sopranos had the best opening song of all time for a show.

JustJon
11-21-2007, 08:12 AM
2) How can you have any sci-fi show discussion without bringing up Star Gate???

That's pretty easy. I've watched Stargate and I never bring it up in ANY conversation that isn't directly about Stargate.

Mark_in_FL
11-21-2007, 11:18 AM
You brought up horrible net videos... After the meatspin post I felt compelled to post this.

Have you guys seen the BME pain olympics video yet??? It blows 2girls out of the water (I won't post a link and do not watch it if you have not seen it. Its that bad). I came across this online after watching it. This video is compleatly work safe. Just Joe rogans reaction to 2 girls 1 cup and the BME pain olympics video.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZhevNN1BDnQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZhevNN1BDnQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I don't feel like such a pussy for puking on both videos.