You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Old Show Archive?? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Old Show Archive??

SchnitDick
11-19-2007, 01:58 PM
Hey, I was looking at checking out some of the older podcasts, but their website only keeps 10. Is there anywhere I can go to get some older shows?

Mark_in_FL
11-21-2007, 04:08 AM
I have a few extra shows that date back to 8/03. I don't know how to post them but I can email them to you....

peteybabyfingers
11-21-2007, 04:32 AM
you can find a bunch of the free fm podcasts on i tunes and they are free. they are all really funny and interesting.

Mark_in_FL
11-21-2007, 03:48 PM
you can find a bunch of the free fm podcasts on i tunes and they are free. they are all really funny and interesting.

Corey deleted all the older iTunes stuff so all you can get are the last 10 on iTunes or the archive.....

You would think as huge fans of the show that he would stop c-blocking and at least post the last 20. I think you guys do a great job, and since I started listening the show has gotten better. But the stuff from the last 5 mos (My laptop died and I lost all the older stuff I had saved) is all pretty good.

Come on bro-hannnn at least put the last 20 on itunes or the site, it'll bump your downloads. If its a space thing rotate out some of the better shows or bits on the site for those of us that go first thing every monday morning to get the new show and consider ourselves "fans".....

SchnitDick
11-21-2007, 05:13 PM
I have a few extra shows that date back to 8/03. I don't know how to post them but I can email them to you....

thanks...you can upload them to yousendit.com if you want since email doesn't allow more than 10MBs. Also if you guys have links you don't want posted you can send them to schnitdick@yahoo.com

yeah I agree some old ones would be nice, especially since I only started listening recently.

C_T
11-21-2007, 06:09 PM
I'll take a look into it when uploading the show this weekend.

One big mistake is I believe I have no archive of old show descriptions. So I don't even know what they contain.

I'll tell you that in truth the reason they came down is because i think generally speaking the show is worse the farther back you go. After we were on Free FM the first time I noticed there were big spikes in downloads... a lot of people downloaded the most recent show, but a shockingly high number downloaded the first show.

I really dont want people downloading some old terrible show and saying "wow, this sucks... im done with these guys." Instead I'd much rather someone download a new, terrible show and come to that conclusion.

Don Stugots
11-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Fuck that shit. let it fly.

Mark_in_FL
11-22-2007, 06:30 AM

One big mistake is I believe I have no archive of old show descriptions. So I don't even know what they contain. .

Thanks.... I have free time all weekend and pretty much everyday until I find a job. If you need someone to listen through a couple older episodes and give a quick description like you post here weekly I am willing to help out.

I'll tell you that in truth the reason they came down is because i think generally speaking the show is worse the farther back you go. After we were on Free FM the first time I noticed there were big spikes in downloads... a lot of people downloaded the most recent show, but a shockingly high number downloaded the first show.

I really dont want people downloading some old terrible show and saying "wow, this sucks... im done with these guys." Instead I'd much rather someone download a new, terrible show and come to that conclusion.

I was just hoping to go back a few episodes... Save the real early stuff for a bit, or if you want a spike in calls giving you hell some week. With the holidays comming up as you take time off throw some of the better stuff up as "best of's"...

SchnitDick
11-22-2007, 04:57 PM

One big mistake is I believe I have no archive of old show descriptions. So I don't even know what they contain.

thanks for answering ct. I actually enjoy the old stuff to see how the show evolved into what I like. if storage space isn't an issue you can host it and just link it here and make people search out the old stuff and not just have it out there

C_T
11-26-2007, 06:21 AM
looking into this is getting pushed back a bit... im in the middle of getting shit ready to move this weekend and apparently suffering from some sort of lung illness.. cant wait to pay hundreds of dollars to get this checked out today.

SchnitDick
11-26-2007, 08:56 AM
looking into this is getting pushed back a bit... im in the middle of getting shit ready to move this weekend and apparently suffering from some sort of lung illness.. cant wait to pay hundreds of dollars to get this checked out today.

eeek that sucks...feel better, no rush.

Dave's Cackle
03-31-2009, 07:26 PM
*bump*

Old show archive?

RickMcCrank47
03-31-2009, 08:19 PM
*bump*

Old show archive?

http://www.ronfez.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67179

go to town buddy

Dave's Cackle