You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Not a real blog.... [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Not a real blog....

Kathleen From The Bronx
11-26-2007, 11:18 PM
Dear Ron and Fez Shooow,

Hey... This is not a real blog..... Sure I had many topics to discuss today....couldn't wait, in fact! Ahhhh, but of course, of course the ole gal has a gripe.... My computer monitor finally crapped out on me today.... Yes, it was on its last legs for a while... but I always managed to maneuver some shennanagins to bring it back to life... Not this time, me friends..... not this time.... So..... my parents had this really old, gigantic monitor that they said I could use.....appreciated..... but.... as I have been sittin here attempting to type, the blurry fuzz that are supposed to be words are makin me feel nauseous while simultaneously possibly causing me to go blind.... Yeah..... Waaaaaah...my eyeballs hurt!! I'm afraid thaty I'm gettin a wonky Colombo eye....I have tried adjusting the resolution... but nuthin is really workin...... Anywhooo.... I'm sposed to be gettin a new monitor tomorrow..... and then I'll have other things to bitch and moan about...and not this....

Maybe you are thinking that instead of constantly kvetching I should rather feel grateful for all the years of service that me ole monitor has given....and maybe I took him for granted all that time.... Nay, nay... This monitor betrayed me and it SHAN'T be forgiven!

.... but while I'm at it....... I just want to point out that I did come really close to smashing both of these monitors to smithereens....but I didn't.... and I was hoping that you'd be impressed with my self control..... I said, "No, no kathleen... We use our words!!!" So then I just cursed at them a lot..... I have to say, it was pretty gratifying to at least envision sending them crazhing into a wall...... That felt good... I was thinking that imagining violent destruction might be a nice new meditation for me.... I'm sure in the long run it will transform me into a happy and well-adjusted person... I betcha! Even now I find myself whistling a merry tune.... You know that ole folk song, doncha? "If I had a hammer I'd hammer in the mornin'.... I'd hammer in the evenin'..... I'd smash the fuck outta all kindsa shit...."

Ummmm... Well the rambling point is.... Waaah, my eyeballs hurt..... So, ugh... The plan was to do a blog for today's show.... but nooooooooooooooo....... I'm gonna have to do a combo blog gimmick again......... Just wanted to let yez know......in case maybe you worried that I had fallen down a haunted well... or was kidnapped..... or some shite.... Ya know.....

k:):):)

Kathleen From The Bronx
11-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Thanks to everybody who's been checking these out.... :0)

:wub::wub::wub:

TeeBone
11-27-2007, 02:26 AM
Hope those eyeballs don't hurt too much, Bronx.
We are looking forward to your next 'real' blog entry, even though this explanation of why this isn't a blog entry is funny on its own.
Good luck with the new monitor.

buzzard
11-27-2007, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the update Bronxy! you made me appreciate my monitor that's fer sure!

JustJon
11-27-2007, 09:11 AM
This is not the greatest blog in the world... this is just a tribute...

Kathleen From The Bronx
11-27-2007, 11:22 AM
This is not the greatest blog in the world... this is just a tribute...

Tribute (http://youtube.com/watch?v=k7P7qmkpqMY)

drusilla
11-27-2007, 12:31 PM
i've been wondering where you've gone!!!!!!

ChrisTheCop
11-27-2007, 12:32 PM
Thanks to everybody who's been checking these out.... :0)

:wub::wub::wub:

useless without pics....

...oh...wait...you didnt mean your breasts??

never mind.

Marc with a c
11-27-2007, 12:32 PM
i've been wondering where you've gone!!!!!!

she goes away with fez.

drjoek
11-27-2007, 02:55 PM
Even a little blog helps:clap:

ChrisTheCop
11-27-2007, 02:58 PM

just ask furtherman's grandma.

djjd
11-27-2007, 03:28 PM
:clap:, KFTB is back

cancel the search party

patsopinion
11-27-2007, 03:33 PM
is she making a cut off of this?

ralphbxny
11-27-2007, 06:50 PM
If I had a hammer...I'd smash the fuck outta all kindsa shit...

great mod quote for Kathleen!

WampusCrandle
11-27-2007, 07:51 PM
another great blog, even if it is half a post! i feel your pain!:furious:

chubbyknuckles
11-27-2007, 07:53 PM
she goes away with fez.

But who watches the cat?!

drusilla
11-27-2007, 09:02 PM
she goes away with fez.

jealous!!!!!!

moochcassidy
11-29-2007, 06:50 AM
screaming obscenities while threatening inanimate objects in empty room...thats how i always picture the ole gal :wub::wub:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5999/kathleen3wd7.jpg

Kathleen From The Bronx
11-30-2007, 11:28 AM
screaming obscenities while threatening inanimate objects in empty room...thats how i always picture the ole gal :wub::wub:

The resemblance is uncanny! You are a talented young man....you truly have a gift..... (grits teeth, manages a clenched-toothed smile)........ THANKSssss....... Hey, and you're right! I totally do have a drastically long torso that is wildly out of proportion to the rest of me......Thanks for calling attention to that.

Heh heh... I was just actin there.... My motivation was, "Bitterness."

:0) No...... for reals..... this is my favoirite thing ever!! EVER!!! My favorite thing is that you took the time to include aule Shep! AND he looks scared!!! Ya know that's always the best when loyal, three-legged Shep cowers in fear at my rage......" Lookit his rattlin peg leg!!!" we laugh.......

zildjian361
11-30-2007, 02:14 PM

Slacker:wub:

Kathleen From The Bronx
12-03-2007, 12:06 AM
Slacker:wub:

Yeah... I was unusually busy this week and stayed busy this weekend with all kindsa wacky obligations to attend to.....not wacky like as in hijinks..... wacky as in I had to go out and see some peoples and handle some situations....where as usually I can stay a recluse and like not have to put together reasonable outfits.... and all kindsa stressful things like that..... I'll spare you the deets.... By the way, I'll probably never say, "deets," again insteada, "details." It's just ridic.

I've already put you through enough with the whole computer monitor saga..... harrowing enough...... I won't delve ...sooo... I probably shouldn't have thought that I could do one big catch-up blog like I had planned this weekend...... arrrghh.... ole not-meetin-her-goals kathleen is in da hoooouse..... ahhhhh....and it sucks that I got so behind too cause there was so much goodness to go on and on about; tons of great topics and conversations from this weeks show.......... Which reminds me.... it really was an unusually stressful week in my neck o' the woods, and that's what extra makes ole RnF such a lovely three hours of listenin everyday cause many, many cackles daily..... Ahhh yes..... yes... the best..... extra appreciated when attempting to live an adult life bogs the ole gal down........ :0) Why am I goin on and on here!? The point is...... yay more shows this week.... write more this week, I will.... :0)

drjoek
12-03-2007, 04:57 AM

That would make a nice avatar
just sayin

As I wait patiently for the next installment of dear ron and fez shoooow.....:bye:

ralphbxny
12-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Now I am jonesing for a Kathleen blog!!