You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Where is this weeks show?? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Where is this weeks show??

Mark_in_FL
12-03-2007, 02:35 AM
I am on my way to work and went to download it....

SchnitDick
12-03-2007, 02:49 AM
CT had posted a few days ago that he was sick, so maybe they weren't able to record it

Dodgerchick
12-03-2007, 07:10 AM
Aww bummer... figured something like that happened though. Feel better Corey!

jivin
12-03-2007, 08:31 AM
sorry folks, no show this week. it's not because of ct's miner's lung but due to the fact that he was moving into his new apartment. this apartment is located in harrison, nj and if i had the address i'd give it to you. i'm sure if you just wait for him at the train stop there you can follow him home. also, all house warming gifts for him can be sent to me and i'll be sure to get them to him.

jivin

RAAMONE
12-03-2007, 08:44 AM
sorry folks, no show this week. it's not because of ct's miner's lung but due to the fact that he was moving into his new apartment. this apartment is located in harrison, nj and if i had the address i'd give it to you. i'm sure if you just wait for him at the train stop there you can follow him home. also, all house warming gifts for him can be sent to me and i'll be sure to get them to him.

jivin

i loved jimmys line about your name a couple months ago...something about getting jivin spilled on his shoe at a rest stop...in a british accent

SchnitDick
12-04-2007, 02:54 AM
i loved jimmys line about your name a couple months ago...something about getting jivin spilled on his shoe at a rest stop...in a british accent
For some reason I have a feeling that it was a lot funnier than what you just said :)

jivin

Thanks for the update

JustJon
12-04-2007, 09:40 AM

jivin

How does this affect the new 3 year plan? Or are we safe because 2008 is the year of CT and Jivin?

And I'll be sure to let CT know I sent a 42" HDTV as a housewarming gift via Jivin...

Don Stugots
12-04-2007, 09:45 AM
a new lung is on its way to CT by way of Jivin. If you don't get it see him.

JohnMirra
12-07-2007, 06:48 AM
So what was the CT's diagnosis....the AIDS?

jivin
12-08-2007, 06:00 PM
So what was the CT's diagnosis....the AIDS?

lung crabs