You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 12/10 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 12/10 Podcast

C_T
12-08-2007, 05:16 PM
The Week of 12/10 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the this direct link http://www.ctandjivin.com/shows/ctandjivin_20071210.mp3

The website is not up to date at the moment, but will be updated either sunday or monday.

listener feedback / awkard social situations revisited
new apartment part 2
movies (CT reviews Juno)
science!
lot more personal bitching and whining
...and more

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

wehitandrun
12-09-2007, 07:46 AM
"im gay"
"well im a guyyy"

Dan 'Hampton
12-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Jivins Louis Armstrong sounds a lot like Sam's "OnA scatguy". HOO HOO. Great show again. Glad to have you guys back.

JustJon
12-10-2007, 09:27 AM
Jivin sold out maaaaaaaaaaaannnn... Jivin's a suit now.

:wink:

And it was going seeing you at the party Friday night, Jivin.

thejives
12-11-2007, 01:03 PM
I don't know how you're going to take this:
but I fell asleep listening to this show.

It's not that it was boring, just very relaxing.

Dan 'Hampton
12-11-2007, 01:19 PM
I don't know how you're going to take this:
but I fell asleep listening to this show.

It's not that it was boring, just very relaxing.

Like an old blanket.

thejives
12-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Yeah... and I love it that they aren't afraid to go against popular sentiment by saying things like the Big lebowski sucks.

However The Grateful Dead made some damn good music. One of the first Vinyl records I ever played was Terrapin Station, and I really like it.

debit
12-11-2007, 07:39 PM
Let me hit you with some knowledge CT.

While it is true that you can make a lot of money in the oil sands here are the downsides.

Pros
-make lots of money
-we have universal health care so maybe CT can get his cough fixed

Cons

-Average daily temperature in January in Fort McMurray, the closest town, population 65,000. -18 degrees Celcius, 0 degrees Farenheit.
-The coldest temperature ever recorded there -50 degrees Celcius, - 58 degrees Farenheit, your exposed flesh would get frostbite in 30 seconds
-Everyone who works there is drugs, I'm not exaggerating
-They blow their money when the go to town and often ask for advances (my ex used to work for a driling company and they would get requests for advances even though they make hundreds of thousands a year, it really used to piss her off)
-They use fuck as a noun, verb, adverb, pronoun while working on the rigs, and when everyone else around talks like that you will too
-You would have to learn the metric system
-The nearest 'big' city is Edmonton, a mere 4.5 hour drive
-No chance for pussy, men out number the women 50 to 1 on site and in town they will only look at you if you have a roll of hundreds and even then they are 'rough looking country girls'
-In case you like pretty trees, they scoop up all the soil, run steam through it and dump the remaining soil back, it looks like the moon our there.
-Vacancy rate is less than 1%.
-You would have to work with a bunch of Newfies (Newfoundlanders) they are considered the Arkansas of Canada.

Mark_in_FL
12-16-2007, 12:29 PM
"im gay"
"well im a guyyy"

You should spend WAY more time working on your show where your 3 listners find this type of trash amusing..... and less posting stupid shit noone gets or thinks is funny here.