You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 12/17 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 12/17 Podcast

C_T
12-16-2007, 07:12 PM
The Week of 12/17 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

complaining about women
class - who has it?
a single word
science!
movies (Jivin reviews I Am Legend)
listener feedback / call-in topic
...and more

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

C_T
12-17-2007, 04:09 AM
I originally forgot to drop in the caller audio, so if you downloaded before 8am today, you might want to delete and re-download. Otherwise you're going to just maybe barely hear the call, if at all, when you get to that segment.

ct

JustJon
12-17-2007, 09:12 AM
I originally forgot to drop in the caller audio, so if you downloaded before 8am today, you might want to delete and re-download. Otherwise you're going to just maybe barely hear the call, if at all, when you get to that segment.

ct

But I get my ct and jivin fix from iTunes...

C_T
12-17-2007, 09:51 AM
But I get my ct and jivin fix from iTunes...

1. Delete the most recent one
2. Unscubscribe
3. Subscribe

Dan 'Hampton
12-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Awkward social situation: Listening to the show and snorting because of either a joke/reference mentioned. I quickly have to fake cough so the guys I work with don't think I'm retarded. This happens also in anticipation of my name mentioned on the podcast.
Loved the bit about Ikea furniture pieces floating around the ISS.
Jivin- That's just how ALL women are.

SchnitDick
12-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Download the show more than once Jon, Jivin said a lot of downloads give him a chubby...who could turn that down?

jivin
12-18-2007, 06:00 AM
Download the show more than once Jon, Jivin said a lot of downloads give him a chubby...who could turn that down?

"schnity 2 forums"...i like it!

debit
12-18-2007, 10:11 AM
My ex was giving me a handy and the phone rang. She saw it was her mother and answered it! She talked to her mother twice a day for some reason. There she is saying "Hi Mom!" with her phone in one hand and stroking me in the other. It didn't even dawn on her that it was socially inappropriate to me and her mother. I was so insulted I left before she finished.

SchnitDick
12-18-2007, 10:26 AM
"schnity 2 forums"...i like it!

haha thats me...I only support forums if they support CT & Jivin though :)

Dan 'Hampton
12-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Just a heads up: XM's science minute was running the why pregnant women don't tip over bit this morning. Unfortunately My recording stopped right in the middle of it.

Antmeister
12-20-2007, 07:52 PM
All I am gonna say is that we finished season 3 of the wire:
Hamsterdam!

BlackFan
12-20-2007, 09:55 PM
JIVIN you f***ing own dude I could not agree with you more about women being indecisive douches. This has been the funniest show so far. When I heard ct do the diabetUS impression I lost it, and I was walking down E.houston st. A very populated street on the weekends.(I know u know where that is)anyway awesome show lightsabres fearless mice and glowing cats all FTW

BlackFan
12-21-2007, 12:32 AM
Oh and btw let me explain batman to you jivin,because you don't seem to understand him all too well. Do you understand why no one's figured out who batman is?its because he changes up his voice,and even if he was to lose his mask he doesn't look like bruce wayne because he uses putty on his nose to reshape it,and make up to change his facial features.

Comics is what I wanna do for a living jiv, so I'll keep breaking it down.

Batman is the peak of what a human being can be. And if u think any of the older batman movies are good don't go see dark knight because its obvious you know zilch about the mythos and only dumb things will come out of your mouth in reference to it.

If you wanna know what batman is really about, what he's really like pick up batman:hush, and frank fuckin miller's: the dark knight. The basis for these new bat films,frank miller launched the darker less douchey batman.

Sry for the long post...and ur still my boy.