You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
1/15/08 What is this Feeling....Pride? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : 1/15/08 What is this Feeling....Pride?

Kathleen From The Bronx
01-16-2008, 12:25 AM
Dear Ron and Fez Shooow,

Hey! Hello!! Didn't see you there! ....Come on over..(takes a moment to wipe her brow, leans on a garden hoe)..... Just here farming me dirt....listenin to this new Levon Helm CD.... Ahh me... chuckle, chuckle... Yes, yes I'm a humble dirt farmer by trade. Yes my friends, so far this year Olde Man Winter's been kind... Should be plenty of dirt come Springtime..... God willin'... I told Pa that this year we're gonna have so much dirt that we can afford to sell the farm, move to town! We'll move to town and I'll go to school to learn to be one a them veterinarians.... Pa always said that I had a way with the critters.... We never had none of our own, but in the whole county, weren't an injured goat,and weren't a bird with a busted flapper that I couldn't fix right up.... ever since I was a young'un! .....And one day I also hope to see the Ocean.

Saaay? Oh? You didn't know I was a dirt farmer? Well, your first clue should have been that I don't have TiVo. I believe the quote was something like, "You gotta be a DIRT FARMER, ya don't have TiVo by now!"

Well...... I still don't have TiVo. So...uhhh... Thanks for that, I guess! That quip of yours was just the shot-in-the-arm that my crippling sense of inadequacy needed in order to finally consume me whole!

Ahh, I'm just fuckin around... You'd never buy an indignant act offa me..... You know I couldn't get through a routine such as this without gigglin- A rank amateur! Ohh.... I didn't need to admit that. I am writing here.... You can't see me..... Aw, you know how it is, like you lose yourself in a role.... Umm...so..... Anyway, you are right though! How am I gonna go around not havin TiVo? I want that shit.. As Ronnie B. pointed out, "Why would someone have XM and not have TiVo?! They obviously like the finer things...."

Once again.... right as rain, Ronnie B.! Right as rain..... I AM one who enjoys the finer things..... XM radio, garments fashioned from imported silk and velvet....chrystal egg coddlers....

What the hell's been stoppin me? Ahh, you know Mama don't upgrade much.... You've seen my cell phone! It's a disgrace.... If somehow I lost it, and a stranger found it lying in the gutter, in a puddle.... they might believe they'd stumbled upon an ancient artifact.....from the early times.... from before you could text.......

It used to kinda tickle the ole gal when people would show their revulsion at my old, old ass phone.... but now it's beyond all that. Now I hate it and hide it like a child in the attic. I keep sayin I'm gonna finally get a new one! Nobody believes that assurance anymore. Been sayin it forever.... Just like when I say that we're movin..... I take forever!! People don't believe me when they hear my plans....... I can read their looks of scorn... They're thinkin, "Hah! You'll be stuck on that dirt farm forever...with your no TiVo... and your stupid phone!" Well, I'll show them, I'll show them alllll!!!!!!!!!

How did this even come up? Oh yeah.... You guys were talking about covering one of the Championship games this weekend..... had concerns about the delay..... Well, even though I don't have TiVo and I might have to deal with a delay.... I think it would rock to hear you guys callin the game.... That would be the coolest..... I hope that happens, is what I'm sayin! I'd be a-listenin....

I told you that I'm greedy... I like extra! I dig extra RnF... like hearing the movie talk with Paul O this weekend... The Ron and Fez Awards......Extree goodness...and so on... You know what I mean...

Sooo.... Today was a day of breakthroughs on The Ron and Fez Show, hey? Man..... I was thinking... If some of today's sagas were to be made into a film... a strange, twisted...groundbreaking film..... I was thinkin that the trailer would be full of many explosive moments....like... Fezzie screaming with dread, "Oh my God!!! This is just like the carport!!" Ron quizzically states, "I have no idea what you're talking about..." and as the tense music swells like a bladder, full-to-capacity, Fezzie wails, "When my father hosed the sand out of my ass!!!" Ronnie, his voice gravely serious then suggests, "Then get him up here because Dave's ass is disgusting!!!"

At this point in the trailer, the viewer is keenly aware that they are to be in for quite a ride..... Ron yells at Dave with revulsion, "Wipe! WIPE you filthy animal!!!!!!" Fezzie howls, "It hurts! I don't know if I can do this!!! I have NOTHING!!!" Ronnie bellows, "Now we know your ugliest sin!!!!!" and then quite somberly adds, "This is the sickest, saddest story that I have ever heard..."

Is all lost? At once there is hope! Ronnie bursts into the room, "Go for it, Fezzie!!! You can do it!!!" Soon we hear East Side Dave's mournful cries... "OHHHHH my GOD!!! It's so fuckin WARM!!!"

I'm sittin in the darkened theatre.... "Ohh my God! Did that just happen?!!" and I'm not sure if a girl like me can make it through a film like that.... Well, one thing, it was totally one of those damn trailers that gives like EVERYTHING away..... but you know..... it seems disgusting!

..... AND YET...... We did experience the piss chronicles today my friends.... and instead of simply feelin straight revulsion at Dave receiving his punishment after having lost the Pee in My Butt Challenge when his teams didn't all win this weekend.... What is this feeling....?? Is it pride? Yes, true... pride is a stranger to me.... but that's gotta be it! As much as that whole thing was bob gnarly.... I was prouda Fezzielou for pullin it off! PROUD, I say!

I am no scientist, no doctor.....(but I'd be happy to play one in the movie, WINK)...but...I would theorize that if you can piss on a man's ass, you can piss anywhere... and therefore I believe that we can close the file on this whole pee-shy thing! Conquered! Big, bold moves in 2008, chicos....and in addition... today's happenings call to mind that ole tried and true saying, "Every puddle of piss has a golden lining."

In fact, if I may be so brash, I believe that should be the film's catchphrase.....

...and when that line is said, in the trailer, Peter Gabriel's Solsbury Hill will start to play.... cause by now everybody knows that the song's a must for any movie depicting one man's tale of personal redemption.

Hey, remember that other trailer? Have you seen it? The one where Fezzie yells out, "I've gone from not-dating, to RAPE!?!" Holy Hannah hand grenades! I think that this one's gonna be a thriller.....!!!

Well, last but not least... Big congratulations to Dave and Casey on finding out that they're expecting a lil girl..... That was some good, happy news! Big grins over here!

I guessed that the baby was gonna be a girl.... I wasn't sure... It was only a guess....Ya know... 50-50 shot, eh? Usually I KNOW, but I have to be around the pregnant lady..... Ya see, of all my friends and family who've been havin babies over the last few years, I have been correct 8/8 times. I'm around the chick.... and then I get this realization... and I'm right.... I know what you're thinkin. You might want to call me a soothsayer.... Perhaps I am....perhaps I am.....but all I know is, though I'd like to up my numbers to show a 9/9..... I don't think I can.... cause it was only really a guess.....and there's no way to prove it to you anyway, that such was me guess..... surrounded by a bunch a cynics.... OK! So now that I've pulled the curtain back a touch to reveal unto you more insight into my mystical powers... I guess I'll be off!

Great, great show today Ron and Fezzie!

Signed,

kathleen from the Bronx :):):)

PapaBear
01-16-2008, 12:50 AM
I wish I had Tivo.

My home has 8 VCR's, 3 turntables, 2 cassette tape recorders, and an 8-track tape player.

BUT I HAVE A BLACKBERRY!!!!

Hug me, Kathleen.

Edit... I hope this playoff simulcast works out. I have to listen to the games in my car... on AM radio. It would be nice to add some R&F commentary to it. Delays be damned!!!

Kathleen From The Bronx
01-16-2008, 12:55 AM
There, there PB.... Hugs for you!

Sometimes I blurt out, "I have an iPod!!!" Though this really has nothing to do with this particular plight...... It counts as technologies though, or something. Who really knows why we do the crazy things we do, huh?

:0)

PapaBear
01-16-2008, 12:58 AM
I'd be happy to lend you my 8-track tape player.:drunk:

TeeBone
01-16-2008, 02:16 AM
Best installment of your Blog so far in 08.

Now put down your 4-pound cell phone and go get yourself a DVR or Tivo.

joethebartender
01-16-2008, 03:05 AM
"that's just pride f'ing with you, Butch."

http://www.morethings.com/fan/pulp_fiction/marsellus_wallace-band-aid.gif

drjoek
01-16-2008, 05:40 AM
http://durbinmedia.com/brandstorming/uploaded_images/tivo.logo.man%5B1%5D-702907-707100.jpg

Lurkin McWeirdo
01-16-2008, 05:56 AM
more dirty talk

nate1000
01-16-2008, 05:58 AM
I pledge that I will find a way to work the phrase "Holy Hannah hand grenades" into my day today. :clap:

Kathleen From The Bronx
01-16-2008, 01:40 PM
I pledge that I will find a way to work the phrase "Holy Hannah hand grenades" into my day today. :clap:

Did ya do it... Didja? Didja??!! :0)

djjd
01-16-2008, 01:58 PM
i don't no anything about football, but if ron and fez do a playoff simulcast i'm so there, more r & f is the best

Gvac
01-16-2008, 02:19 PM
I too was positive Dave and Casey were having a girl. I too own neither an iPod nor a TiVO. And I too am bursting with happiness and enthusiasm over what Fez accomplished yesterday.

No wonder I love Kathleen so much.

She's just like me!

How scary is that?

buzzard
01-16-2008, 02:20 PM
I rewound live TV in front of my Dad today and from his expression you'da though I just invented fire! :lol: Thanks for the personal callback Bronxy! :wink:

Kathleen From The Bronx
01-16-2008, 03:04 PM
i don't no anything about football, but if ron and fez do a playoff simulcast i'm so there, more r & f is the best

See, you know what's up. My motto has always been, "Don't say NO to MO'!!" Yeah.... that's right... i have a personal motto... So maybe I've never mentioned it before..... And nah, I don't think it's message could be misinterpreted. Anywhoo.... Yay weekend show

I too was positive Dave and Casey were having a girl. I too own neither an iPod nor a TiVO. And I too am bursting with happiness and enthusiasm over what Fez accomplished yesterday.

She's just like me!

How scary is that?

Sweet talker Betty Crocker!! Thanks...I theeenk... hm... *makes a weird, pondering pace as she pauses to become skeptical for a moment*..... Well, we do also agree that havin the cover of Garcia-Compliments in ya sigpic is a good idea.... Yes...that's true.... :0)

OK, yer always too nice :wub:

I rewound live TV in front of my Dad today and from his expression you'da though I just invented fire! :lol: Thanks for the personal callback Bronxy! :wink:

Awww :0) !!

djjd
01-16-2008, 03:12 PM

She's just like me!

How scary is that?

come to think of it, i've never seen gvac or kathleen in the same room together :wink:

course i've never seen anybody from this message board live and in person, for all i know mikeyboy just posts all the messages himself :wacko:

JDE
01-16-2008, 06:23 PM
One of the main reasons why I went from long time lurker to finally signing up, is so I could reply to one of your blogs Kathleen.

Thank you for making the show come alive again even when the radio is not on.

Oh and I have no Tivo, nor an Ipod, but I do have a newer phone, so I guess we're even in the dirt farming department..

Jason

Kathleen From The Bronx
01-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Hey JDE.... fellow dirt farmer.. :0) Glad you posted...glad to meet ya.... Thanks, thanks for the kindness!

Thanks fer readin this blog everybody who did... :wub:

more blog soon

WampusCrandle
01-17-2008, 01:48 PM
KFTB - your future is MOVIES, baby! ya gonna reach for the top, nothin' stoping ya! it was like i was there, watching the big screen! Mrs. Deville, you're gonna be a star!

i must say, i got this new phone, but i cant afford all of the fancy gadgets, like texting, watching tv, instant messaging . . . damn new fangled electronic devils!

just another great blog.

i, myself, couldnt believe all the pissing and screaming that was going on, but then again, you cant doubt the grace and flare of the Ron and Fez show - NO ONE CAN!

another great blog - you could be a news reporter!

Kathleen From The Bronx - YOU ARE GONNA BE A STAR

http://www.moah.org/exhibits/archives/movies/images/arzner.jpg

Kathleen From The Bronx
01-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Thankee Wampus.... Hey, hey.... So you not only like libraries, but The Golden Girls as well!?! See, i was noticing Blanche Devereaux in ya avitar there.... This is fantastic news.... I like to rap about The Golden Girls.... not like make up rap songs... I was just saying slang for, "talk." One time I was giving a speech about how I see myself as more of a Rose Nylund....what with the rambling stories that seem to go nowhere.... stories about the Gunderson's pig..what have you..... but my, "friend," said that I was more like Dorothy Zbornak! I smashed a vase and screamed, "WHY!? WHY?! Just because of my freakish height? WHY?! Because I keep wearing these insane, long sweeping coats with large shoulder pads, in Miami, where it is commonly hot outside!?!" I forget what happened next....I may have sarcastically and bitterly sang, "Thank You For Being a friend," in her face...... but the point is, The Golden Girls was a great show.... I tell you what though, that Golden Palace stunk to high heaven!

...... soo.... yeah...

Gvac
01-17-2008, 02:42 PM
Alright Katie...stop basking in your praise and write a new blog already!

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Kathleen From The Bronx
01-17-2008, 02:48 PM
You ain't the boss a me.........Stevie Nicksssssssss!!!!!!!!

i am werking on it...... thinkin... mulling things over....see... :0)

Gvac
01-17-2008, 03:04 PM

Don't think....feel.

Gvac
01-17-2008, 03:04 PM

Don't think....feel.

Kathleen From The Bronx
01-17-2008, 03:18 PM
It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!!

Right you are Bruce Lee..... right you are.....yeahh.....

OK... :0)

Gvac
01-17-2008, 03:24 PM
WOW!!! YOU KNEW THAT????

Now I love you more than ever.

Kathleen From The Bronx
01-17-2008, 03:29 PM
Hey, what can I tell ya...(shrugs)..I know things...

Gvac
01-17-2008, 03:30 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/Gvac/FingerPointMoon-1.jpg

WampusCrandle
01-17-2008, 08:24 PM
Thankee Wampus.... Hey, hey.... So you not only like libraries, but The Golden Girls as well!?! See, i was noticing Blanche Devereaux in ya avitar there.... This is fantastic news.... I like to rap about The Golden Girls.... not like make up rap songs... I was just saying slang for, "talk." One time I was giving a speech about how I see myself as more of a Rose Nylund....what with the rambling stories that seem to go nowhere.... stories about the Gunderson's pig..what have you..... but my, "friend," said that I was more like Dorothy Zbornak! I smashed a vase and screamed, "WHY!? WHY?! Just because of my freakish height? WHY?! Because I keep wearing these insane, long sweeping coats with large shoulder pads, in Miami, where it is commonly hot outside!?!" I forget what happened next....I may have sarcastically and bitterly sang, "Thank You For Being a friend," in her face...... but the point is, The Golden Girls was a great show.... I tell you what though, that Golden Palace stunk to high heaven!

...... soo.... yeah...

well, let me say, i used to watch the show with my grandmother, and she even took me to see the house, its in Disney somewhere. anyway, there is no way that you are Zbornak, damn it, you are a Devereaux, without the being an old whore part :happy: yes, Golden Girls was a wonderful jem in the world of tv. ooooo, also, i have actually met someone from St. Olaf, Minnesota! i couldn't believe it, i mean, i thought it was a fake place, but it is real!

for you, my dear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgssjkrRqA4

p.s. true Golden Girls fans never talk about Golden Palace

drusilla
01-17-2008, 10:09 PM
It used to kinda tickle the ole gal when people would show their revulsion at my old, old ass phone.... but now it's beyond all that. Now I hate it and hide it like a child in the attic.

you were hiding that zack morris phone like a high school girl walking to the bathroom with a tampon

Doctor Manhattan
01-18-2008, 04:18 AM
Just thought I'd add this:

I also do not have a Tivo.

I watch most of my TV on my PC. I watch Lost and 24 live as it airs but everything else on my PC.

I don't have Tivo, but I do have an iPod, Blackberry, Multiple PCs and a Mac, DirecTV, Multiple DVD players, more than 300 DVDs, a Wii, a sweet 12 MegaPixel Digital Camera. I have a lot of fun with that stuff on my Dirt Farm

moochcassidy
01-18-2008, 02:39 PM
whats all this shouting?

we'll have no 'trouble' here!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/content/images/2007/08/30/leagueofgentlemen2_396x222.jpghttp://