You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 1/21 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 1/21 Podcast

C_T
01-18-2008, 10:29 PM
The Week of 1/21 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

pre-party nerves
some issues with CTs dream apartment
movies (dual review of Cloverfield, Jivin reviews No Country For Old Men)
a little listener feedback
some music talk
a really weird tangent
...and more

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

SchnitDick
01-19-2008, 02:47 AM
wow very early but very cool...i have been bored at work since 5am and now I will be entertained. the life of an accountant this time of year sucks :(

SchnitDick
01-19-2008, 03:12 AM
I hear it, and I am upset that I didn't get my invite, even though I can't go haha

JustJon
01-21-2008, 09:29 AM
I hear it, and I am upset that I didn't get my invite, even though I can't go haha

They discussed inviting you. Then just laughed....

Hope jivin showered before the party.

SchnitDick
01-21-2008, 09:36 AM
They discussed inviting you. Then just laughed....

Hope jivin showered before the party.

hahaha thanks ass

And I hope he didn't shower...just for the stories

JustJon
01-21-2008, 09:53 AM
I wanna know the genius who came up with the anime company idea, and how cutting edge this idea is.

debit
01-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Hey, I'm an accountant too. Looks like 66.7% of CT and Jivin's demographic is accountants. Maybe they should toss in some accounting jokes. Here's one I made up, feel free to use it.

A man comes over to an accountant's house and tells him he is hungry.
The accountant says "Why don't you grab something from the fridge, then?"
The man opens up the fridge and says "The fridge is empty."
The accountant says "Yeah, I'm on a Just-In-Time food system."

Boo yah!

Dan 'Hampton
01-21-2008, 01:02 PM
The last 20 min were podcast GOLD.
CT you got sinus issues man. Between your incecent coughing when you get in the studio, you waking up stuffed up, and your snot gurgles (deaf sound burp), you need some meds. Take the Claritan D or spend 70 bucks for the nose spray.

Colour and the Shape is a TERRIFIC Album

Dan 'Hampton
01-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Hey, I'm an accountant too. Looks like 66.7% of CT and Jivin's demographic is accountants. Maybe they should toss in some accounting jokes. Here's one I made up, feel free to use it.

Boo yah!

God i feel sorry for you two. We should put a poll together to see what the total demographic is.

SchnitDick
01-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Hey, I'm an accountant too. Looks like 66.7% of CT and Jivin's demographic is accountants.

so I guess you are also lucky enough to not only be working today, but work OT for no extra pay

Brandon From Ohio.
01-21-2008, 02:10 PM
God i feel sorry for you two. We should put a poll together to see what the total demographic is.

That would really be interesting.

Dodgerchick
01-21-2008, 02:28 PM
hahaha thanks ass

And I hope he didn't shower...just for the stories

Agreed, that and his cheeto smelling balls would make for some interesting combination of funk.

SchnitDick
01-21-2008, 03:08 PM
Agreed, that and his cheeto smelling balls would make for some interesting combination of funk.

hahaha I wonder who the lucky lady to get to taste that was

:flush:

BillyLiar
01-21-2008, 06:41 PM
The "Cheeto" line gnarled me out more than anything I think I've heard on the radio. I don't know if there's a more disgusting scent to imagine the undercarriage of a human body emitting. good work.

If we're taking a CT&Jivin fan census, judging from feedback on the show, and this message board, I'm going to go ahead and project a 50/50 split between accountants, and canadian oil workers. As a graphic designer, I don't know if I fit in with what's become the standard profile.

Dan 'Hampton
01-22-2008, 04:16 PM
I don't fit that 50/50 split being a carpenter. Any other blue collar non canadian oil workers out there?

Dodgerchick
01-23-2008, 04:43 AM
I don't fit that 50/50 split being a carpenter. Any other blue collar non canadian oil workers out there?

Nope, no canadian oil worker here :) I'm what you call a "paper pusher"; I run reports and analyze countless of "meaningless data" day in and day out.

SchnitDick
01-23-2008, 07:06 AM
Nope, no canadian oil worker here :) I'm what you call a "paper pusher"; I run reports and analyze countless of "meaningless data" day in and day out.

we can lump you in with accounting because all we really do is analyze data haha

JustJon
01-23-2008, 08:31 AM
I do computers. Like running RonFez.Net :wink: Where do I stand?

SchnitDick
01-23-2008, 08:57 AM
I do computers. Like running RonFez.Net :wink: Where do I stand?

I think its pretty obvious that computers gets lumped into oil workers

debit
01-23-2008, 10:21 AM
Your either an Accountant or a Canadian Oil Worker so:

Accountants 3
Canadian Oil Workers 3

Brandon From Ohio.
01-23-2008, 11:17 AM
Your either an Accountant or a Canadian Oil Worker so:

Accountants 3
Canadian Oil Workers 3

Which would unemployed be under?

SchnitDick
01-23-2008, 11:31 AM

Depends...what did you do before you were unemployeed. I am guessing since you are from ohio you are obviously a Canadian oil worked haha

wehitandrun
01-23-2008, 12:00 PM
With the music discussion- it is odd that we agree on the state of rock and that entire bit, but I get the idea that my post in the other thread had something to do with the entire discussion ("My music taste is better" etc).

When I hear anybody discuss music, it makes me cringe, regardless of how much I agree with that person.

SchnitDick
01-23-2008, 12:32 PM
When I hear anybody discuss music, it makes me cringe, regardless of how much I agree with that person.

Just curious since you keep being the one to bring up music, do you cringe as you post your opinions about their opinions?

wehitandrun
01-23-2008, 01:28 PM
I've never posted an opinion on their opinion. I didnt bring up music, it was discussed on the show.

Is it a problem that I listen and post? Would you like to hear my opinions on their music opinion? What exactly is the point of your quoting me, to be a prick?

Great. Love it.

BillyLiar
01-23-2008, 04:10 PM

Have I got a movie suggestion for you..

http://infolab.stanford.edu/~prasanna/dmc/musical/high_fidelity.jpg

Let's all share our top 5 albums

wademoore
01-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Another great show.

The whole bathroom segment was one of the most uncomfortable radio listens ever, but the good kind.. where you're going "oh my god, yes! me too!" ... well, except for the whole stinking your arm down a crap-filled toilet - wtf?

JustJon
01-23-2008, 07:34 PM
I've never posted an opinion on their opinion. I didnt bring up music, it was discussed on the show.

It was discussed because you brought it up.

debit
01-24-2008, 06:01 AM

Obviously a Canadian Oil Worker.

Accountants 3
Canadian Oil Wokers 4

Dodgerchick
01-24-2008, 01:08 PM
Okay, stupid question but how is a computer guy lumped into the oil worker category?

RickMcCrank47
01-24-2008, 02:44 PM

Boo yah!

as a technician, I work with oil in cars all day. and my aunt lives in canada

i guess i know what i am

doesnt get the bit guy??

Okay, stupid question but how is a computer guy lumped into the oil worker category?

doesnt get the bit girl?

SchnitDick
01-24-2008, 02:51 PM

psssssst its a joke :)

Brandon From Ohio.
01-24-2008, 02:55 PM
Obviously a Canadian Oil Worker.

Accountants 3
Canadian Oil Wokers 4

Of Course, I should have realized.

RickMcCrank47
01-24-2008, 02:59 PM
psssssst its a joke :)

in a world of darkness, there always shines a beacon of hope teehee

Dan 'Hampton
01-24-2008, 05:23 PM
doesnt get the bit guy??

Made the bit guy, douche.

BillyLiar
01-25-2008, 03:33 AM
So I do sit behind a desk, on a computer all day, so I guess that's another accountant.

Accountants 4
Canadian Oil Wokers 4

It was a tough choice, because I live in Buffalo which practically makes me a Canadian oil worker through geography.

Dodgerchick
01-25-2008, 05:04 AM
doesnt get the bit girl?

Whoops, looks like I missed something somewhere.

Hey CT, out of curiosity, do you have a hairy chest? If you shoot a snot rocket and it lands on a bare chest, it's not as bad as shooting it on a chest-full of hair where you have to pick it out of each strand... eww.

Oh and another thing, you might have to go old school and boil some water, pour it in a bucket and add some cold water. It's a bit of work but better than feeling icky all day.

tdawg420
01-27-2008, 01:56 PM
haha best discussion ever

RickMcCrank47
01-30-2008, 05:13 PM
Made the bit guy, douche.

whoa whoa....i just asked a question

no worries sir, we're all friends here, no need for harsh words