You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Vince McMahon is Mentally Unstable [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Vince McMahon is Mentally Unstable

ToddEVF
01-27-2008, 11:57 AM
now that I have your attention, i found this on one of the dirt sheets. Its worth a good chuckle.

Vince McMahon has given his approval for a storyline involving incest. The angle would involve Ohio Valley Wrestling wrestlers Katie Lea and Paul Burchill. The angle would likely take place on either ECW or Raw, because there is some concern that it would get the wrong kind of heat if it were to take place on SmackDown -- which is on network television.

McMahon has wanted to do an incest angle for years. He once suggested that he be the father of his daughter Stephanie's baby. As revealed on the McMahon DVD, Stephanie turned down the angle. According to her, Vince was to reveal himself as the father of her baby; when she said no, he pushed for Shane to be the father, but he turned that idea down as well.

The incest idea was first batted around in 1999 where Ken Shamrock and Ryan Shamrock (his storyline sister) would end up as lovers. Ken nixed the idea and that was the beginning of the end of his push at the time. There is some irony in the angle as Ken and Ryan ended up as a real-life couple at around the same time frame. Obviously, she is not his real-life sister. Later that year in May 1999, Headbanger Mosh was renamed "Beaver Cleavage," a reference to the TV series Leave It to Beaver. He appeared in black-and-white vignettes with his "mother," fitness model Marianna Komlos portraying "Mrs. Cleavage." The two would exchange sexual innuendos (e.g. Mrs. Cleavage would offer Beaver some of "Mother's milk" when he complained that his cereal was dry). After one in-ring appearance, the gimmick was scrapped. A few weeks later, they did a backstage segment where Mosh said that his real name was Chaz. He ridiculed the Beaver Cleavage gimmick and identified "Mrs. Cleavage" as his girlfriend, Marianna Komlos, in a "shoot-style" interview.

King Hippos Bandaid
01-27-2008, 12:06 PM
from Pirate to Incest

Paul Burchill will be wished well in his future endeavors if this silly angle doesn't go over

and in the intraweb world of wrestling, all will know that they are not bro and sis

ToddEVF
01-27-2008, 12:11 PM
but from the looks of it, Vince has wanted to use Incest for a long time. Hell he even had a necrophiliac angle for a minute or two there. Katie Vick you are not forgotten.

Death Metal Moe
01-27-2008, 12:28 PM
When they start going for the shock shit like this it makes the WWE look desperate. I don't watch it anymore but come on guys have some pride.

Tenbatsuzen
01-27-2008, 12:28 PM
And yet we'll never see my "Implants on a pole match."

King Imp
01-27-2008, 12:32 PM
McMahon has wanted to do an incest angle for years. He once suggested that he be the father of his daughter Stephanie's baby. As revealed on the McMahon DVD, Stephanie turned down the angle. According to her, Vince was to reveal himself as the father of her baby; when she said no, he pushed for Shane to be the father, but he turned that idea down as well.

Christ, and I thought Joe Simpson came off as a creep.

SpicyMcHaggis
01-27-2008, 12:45 PM
It's a shame too because they're both really talented wrestlers. I just don't get why they have to put them in such awkward storylines. I would have made a stable with Dave Taylor on Smackdown.

ToddEVF
01-27-2008, 12:47 PM
i agree with you, Spicy. But i guess they are hoping to beef up ECW a bit.

DarkHippie
01-27-2008, 01:48 PM
I remeber reading in an interview that Vince was molested as a child by his older step sister. He said that it was great because he got to hang out with the 'big kids'

Hmmm . . . think he's reliving his childhood?

EddieMoscone
01-27-2008, 02:18 PM
In looking up Marianna after the Beaver Cleavage reference I was surprised to find out she was dead. Breast Cancer in 2004.

cougarjake13
01-27-2008, 04:08 PM
In looking up Marianna after the Beaver Cleavage reference I was surprised to find out she was dead. Breast Cancer in 2004.

ohh the irony

Tenbatsuzen
01-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Katie Lea:

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/3192/lf5d90490b4d3a492fdd71amu0.jpg

Anyone want to bet that she'll look a little different soon?

SpicyMcHaggis
01-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Ok, well if they're looking to beef up ECW, then put them with my British stable idea in ECW. BTW, is it just me or are they sticking all their black wrestlers on ECW?

Fallon
01-27-2008, 04:31 PM
BTW, is it just me or are they sticking all their black wrestlers on ECW?
ECW or FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED!!!

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/851/2dvpry42gh8.jpg
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2645/kris03su1uh9.jpg
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6940/bookerxo7.jpg

SpicyMcHaggis
01-27-2008, 04:47 PM
Think about it, Elijah Burke, Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, Big Daddy V, Boogeyman...what's up with that?

oh_kee_pa
01-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Think about it, Elijah Burke, Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, Big Daddy V, Boogeyman...what's up with that?

ron killings counts for two black guys

Fallon
01-27-2008, 07:42 PM

Boogeyman is black and red. He don't count.

Chimee
01-27-2008, 07:53 PM
He's more black than red, though.

cougarjake13
01-28-2008, 01:59 PM
Katie Lea:

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/3192/lf5d90490b4d3a492fdd71amu0.jpg

Anyone want to bet that she'll look a little different soon?

she's hot

Dash77
01-28-2008, 02:29 PM
Can someone just tell Vince NOOOOOO.

conman823
01-31-2008, 07:10 PM
Can someone just tell Vince NOOOOOO.

Last time someone told Vince NO they were forced to defend the title week after week in all types of matches. Only when sprayed with Beer did the onslaught stop.

LINNNNNNNGGGGGERRRRR LOOOOONGER!!

SpicyMcHaggis
01-31-2008, 07:21 PM
Wait, who was that?

ToddEVF
02-04-2008, 10:29 PM
don't want to spoil anything but seems like ECW isn't getting this angle. I guess Mr. McMahon wants to see it unfold on Raw. And lets just say it might take place next week (2/11/2008), possibly third match in. But hey, who knows right. . .
Those who remembered they taped 2 editions of RAW tonight.
:popcorn: should be a good time. And being that Burchill is by no means a main eventer, but want this angle to go over well, they will probably put him in a match with lets just say Brian Kendrick. Kendrick will put him over, and the push will start. . .
push to what? Maybe Burchill getting a shot at the IC title.

conman823
02-05-2008, 01:46 AM
don't want to spoil anything but seems like ECW isn't getting this angle. I guess Mr. McMahon wants to see it unfold on Raw. And lets just say it might take place next week (2/11/2008), possibly third match in. But hey, who knows right. . .
Those who remembered they taped 2 editions of RAW tonight.
:popcorn: should be a good time. And being that Burchill is by no means a main eventer, but want this angle to go over well, they will probably put him in a match with lets just say Brian Kendrick. Kendrick will put him over, and the push will start. . .
push to what? Maybe Burchill getting a shot at the IC title.

Well this angle will definatley make me order Wrestlemaina this year, yup that and the same old faces in the main events. I hope Vince and Rupert Murdoch start an angle THEN I would zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................. ..