You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 1/28 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 1/28 Podcast

C_T
01-27-2008, 05:49 PM
The Week of 1/28 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

party recap
some impressive listener efforts are highlighted
feedback
movies (CT reviews Rambo)
science!
...and more

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

C_T
01-27-2008, 05:57 PM
The lyrics to Antmeister's extremely badass "Run CT" song:

On the podcast dated November 18, 2007, CT explained how he could not wait to move because of what happened when he tried to catch an early train. This is in dedication to those last 8 minutes of that podcast.

Work sucked today
I must rush now
It is late, I have to catch the train
Today there isn't much time to lose
Track's far away
I'm hailing ass, move out of my way
Run CT (Run CT), Train's not gone (Run CT)
Distance long
Use your super speed....

My feet are ablaze
Down the staircase
Now I think I'm stumbling away.
One person checks if I am OK
Tore up my knee
There is no time for me to check and worry
Run CT (Run CT), Train's not gone (Run CT)
You fell wrong
And busted your knee...

Oh some thing spilled away
Not my ipod
I can hear it clatter away
This is something I'll always
remember
I caught the train
As I'm resting, I can feel the pain
Rest CT (Rest CT), You fell wrong (Rest CT)
Train ride's long
So check your knee

Rest CT (Rest CT), Pain's not gone (Rest CT)
Almost home
How's your knee?

download available here as well: http://www.ctandjivin.com/otheraudio/runCT_byantmeister.mp3

This is like the greatest thing ever, so give it up for the man.

C_T
01-27-2008, 05:58 PM
And re: The Phantom Menace with our commentary attached (thank you Fero), either hit me with a private message here or email us ctandjivin at ctandjivin dot com.

Dodgerchick
01-28-2008, 08:51 AM
My favorite part of the song was "use your superspeed":

I gotta watch the Rambo movie now:

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/rambo-death-chart.jpg

Oilfield Canuck #3
01-28-2008, 11:52 AM
Great show again guys, I thought I would sign up and start posting seeing as you played both my phone calls today. I still can't believe you guys spent all that time bitching on the last podcast about ass wiping and can't see the benefits of having a tongue for clean up. It's probably not my first pick either but it would be practical, in a highly disturbing/disgusting kind of way.

Anyways, -37F and 25 MPH winds here in the Canadian oilfield today, listening to the show made sitting in the truck pretending to work much more enjoyable today, keep it up.

wehitandrun
01-28-2008, 12:45 PM
This was a very happy show.

For the record, I knew Julie Benz. Score for me... but take the point away since my call didn't make the cut.

Dan 'Hampton
01-28-2008, 01:11 PM
The fact you two are willing to clean a clogged toilet out with your hand makes both of you Canadian Oil Workers.

SchnitDick
01-28-2008, 04:18 PM
Most of the way through the show...great show again guys.

Glad the Accountant vs Oil Worker bit made the show, it really made me laugh haha

tommydeadwood
01-28-2008, 06:45 PM
I cant wait to check out The Phantom Menace with the commentary. Ive never seen the whole movie. Because it sucks that bad.

SchnitDick
01-29-2008, 06:35 PM

Thats a pretty cool chart. I haven't ever seen any of the Rambo movies, but your review really makes me want to

silera
01-29-2008, 10:24 PM
i piss on schnit only because you assholes have too many forums.

SchnitDick
01-30-2008, 03:07 AM
i piss on schnit only because you assholes have too many forums.

Who could turn down yellow treats from Silera??

RickMcCrank47
01-30-2008, 05:14 PM
Who could turn down yellow treats from Silera??

not Jimmy, Schnitty or I.....

RickMcCrank47
01-30-2008, 05:32 PM
jivin...your sandwich makes me want to remove my tounge....i feel i would be better off never tasting again rather than eating that putrid excuse for a lunch.
and tuna can go die right next to that idiotic sandwich

wademoore
01-30-2008, 05:59 PM
Fantastic song andtmeister - really adds to the show that we're seeing things like parody songs.

BillyLiar
01-31-2008, 01:46 PM

I don't know why they didn't just use this for the movie poster.. I bet it would have been much more effective than the ad campaign they ran.

JustJon
01-31-2008, 06:09 PM
I'm slacking this week. It's Thursday night and I still haven't had time to listen to CT and Jivin this week...

SchnitDick
01-31-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm slacking this week. It's Thursday night and I still haven't had time to listen to CT and Jivin this week...

You are fired, I am the new Admin for RF.net

Dan 'Hampton
01-31-2008, 06:15 PM
don't you mean ctandjivinfans.com?

RickMcCrank47
01-31-2008, 07:00 PM

boooooo.....i vote SchnitDick for ADMIN!!! :thumbup:

SchnitDick
01-31-2008, 07:09 PM
don't you mean ctandjivinfans.com?
hahaha yes that too :)
boooooo.....i vote SchnitDick for ADMIN!!! :thumbup:
w00t

debit
02-01-2008, 06:06 AM
I think if CT and Jivin were to kill themselves or die in a horrific circumstance it would be a good career move. They would become famous and be the greatest radio duo not on radio. The more dramatic a death the better.

I'm thinking a murder/suicide and both should be found naked in a subway bathroom and mysteriously their genitalia has been removed.

Or CT could fall into a gorilla exhibit and Jivin could jump in to save him and then has second thoughts and tries to escape and both are ripped to shreds by the gorillas.

SchnitDick
02-01-2008, 06:32 AM
I think if CT and Jivin were to kill themselves or die in a horrific circumstance it would be a good career move. They would become famous and be the greatest radio duo not on radio. The more dramatic a death the better.

I'm thinking a murder/suicide and both should be found naked in a subway bathroom and mysteriously their genitalia has been removed.

Or CT could fall into a gorilla exhibit and Jivin could jump in to save him and then has second thoughts and tries to escape and both are ripped to shreds by the gorillas.

That is way to thought out I am officially scared.

Oh and don't forget that they need to post their genitalia on ebay first

Dan 'Hampton
02-01-2008, 09:09 AM

Only if the archives are released as promised.

Mark_in_FL
02-01-2008, 11:41 AM

The wee for wii people tried it with a listner and what were their names.....

What they really need to get their names out there is simple and seems to work over and over reguardless of who it is:
1) fuck Jessica Simpson
2) OD
3) Become a red dot on the famous offender map

jivin
02-01-2008, 02:04 PM
The wee for wii people tried it with a listner and what were their names.....

What they really need to get their names out there is simple and seems to work over and over reguardless of who it is:
1) fuck Jessica Simpson
2) OD
3) Become a red dot on the famous offender map

2 down, 1 to go...

does she have to be conscious?

Oilfield Canuck #3
02-01-2008, 04:51 PM

I think it would be hard to tell the difference.

Unconscious actually sounds slightly better, at least you wouldn't have to listen to her inane rambling.

The real question is do you want Joe Simpson's sloppy seconds? What a fucking creep.

Mark_in_FL
02-02-2008, 09:30 AM
2 down, 1 to go...

Do they ever have to be???

C_T
02-02-2008, 09:57 AM
Only if the archives are released as promised.

I've got a few days off work, so I vow to get on this. I guarantee stuff by next week.

Dan 'Hampton
02-02-2008, 11:34 AM
An own goal header in the 90th min. Just makes me sick...

C_T
02-02-2008, 11:55 AM
An own goal header in the 90th min. Just makes me sick...

I kind of wanted to kill msyelf a little.

tommydeadwood
02-02-2008, 07:53 PM
I would love to hear some shows pre-202

RickMcCrank47
02-04-2008, 04:29 PM
i dont know whats going on, but ive tried to listen to this podcast 3 times on my zune and locks it up everytime. im convinced your guys are tryin to sabotage your listeners with corrupt files....or im just retarded, its one of the two, i know it