You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
this is probly unworty of a new thread but... [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : this is probly unworty of a new thread but...

tdawg420
02-03-2008, 07:43 PM
its 9:31 at the moment. It has been freezing lately and luckily I've had some time off because of it. Now I always like it when I don't work monday because usually then I can listen to the show sunday night. And it really is a long wait waiting for the show to be posted. I sit here refreshing constantly waiting for my weekly fix. I finally finished watching the Star Wars commentary and it was a good time. So thats what I have to say on this new thread. On another topic, incase anyone is interested, go to youtube and type in "alberta oil" and you will see some interesting things. Its weird in a way. I;m more proud to be an albertan than I am a Canadian. I'm proud of my country but us as a province really have balls. Well when Klien was premier. haha I'll never forget the time he walked into a homeless shelter and he was drinking and it was something he was doing on official business as premier of Alberta and he reached into his pocket, pulled out chance, threw it on the ground in front of him and told them to go get jobs haha. It could of changed but at one point not too long ago we were the only debt free peice of land in North America. I love alberta and CT and Jivin and I'm sitting here waiting for the show...Be a Bay Be u Be, Be I Bicki I Be O Bo Bicky Bi Bo Be O Be U Bo A I Icky I O Ky Ay

sailor
02-03-2008, 07:52 PM
is that near denver, alaska?

Oilfield Canuck #3
02-03-2008, 07:58 PM
I am definitely more proud to be Albertan, than Canadian. The rest of Canada can kiss my ass, they just hang onto our coat tails financially. Ralph Klein was great, I wish I could say the same about this new ass pirate. I guess he didn't screw up the royalty review as bad as he could have, but he would have been better to leave things alone.

Glad to hear you are getting some time off during the cold snap, my sorry ass has been out fixing all the stuff that has been breaking down because of the cold.

Here's to Alberta separating from the rest of shitty Canada and become it's own super nation.

Oilfield Canuck #3
02-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Oh yeah, and hopefully the show is up here soon, if it's 10:00 here that means it is 12:00 out where CT and Jivin are, I need this shit on my iPod so I can listen to it on my boring ass drive to work at 6:00 in the morning.

Also are you guys going to be doing an XM show sometime soon again. The replays of O and A and Ron and Fez get pretty boring, I'm near my XM most of the weekday anyways, so I catch it the first time, I don't need to hear it three times in one day and then again on the weekends. I also don't need to hear about lumpy testicles or Master Poo talking about retard shit for hours at a time. Come to think of it the weekend lineup pretty much sucks ass. When the best show they can come up with is Patrice and his idiotic high pitched laugh, there are problems. It almost makes me want to listen to shitty Alberta radio stations again.

Bottom line, I love O and A and Ron and Fez, but really enough with the replays, let's get some more decent shows in during the week and the weekend. I would love a O and A / R and F / CT and Jivin lineup during the week. Although then I guess I would have to figure out something else to listen to on the weekends.

P.S. Eric Logan and Don Wickland can lick my ball bag, (right now it smells like cheetos, I need a shower)

tdawg420
02-03-2008, 08:01 PM
is that near denver, alaska?

uhhhhh. I don't know lol. Its next to British Columbia. here maybe this will work. this could be neat-o if it does

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=bonnyville+Alberta&amp;ie=UT F8&amp;ll=60.020952,-106.435547&amp;spn=29.984558,65.917969&amp;t=h&amp;z=4&amp;om=0&amp;ou tput=embed&amp;s=AARTsJp1KS8n652hqZlYi6Kb9xTfRWKxhg"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=bonnyville+Alberta&amp;ie=UT F8&amp;ll=60.020952,-106.435547&amp;spn=29.984558,65.917969&amp;t=h&amp;z=4&amp;om=0&amp;so urce=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

tdawg420
02-03-2008, 08:11 PM
lol yeah the cold sucks. The one day there a few days ago when it was wind and snow they wanted us to go move a rig and we had trucks freezing and things were breaking and getting wrecked.Then had a few days off and moved one down to athabasca and it was -25 and its crazy to have that feel warm but with the windchill it was twice as cold as that at one point. then I hear The guys down south talking how it was so cold out lol. Lucky pricks. and yeah the new guys a douche. Whats his name again...FUCK!...Ed Stelmach. At least he's found a part of his balls and is fighting for that global warming green shit. That pisses me off and your right. The whole eastern half mooches of Alberta and we're the only thing thats giving them any money. We need to overthrow the government and get Ralph to be leader. I loved them Ralph Bucks lol

FUNKMAN
02-03-2008, 08:13 PM
i had an Aunt Alberta, she was frigid too...

Oilfield Canuck #3
02-03-2008, 09:00 PM
i had an Aunt Alberta, she was frigid too...

Tell me about it, it took me forever to get to second base with her.