You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Write An I-tunes Review For Ct And Jivin [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Write An I-tunes Review For Ct And Jivin

Dan 'Hampton
02-04-2008, 05:43 PM
The guys have the most boring page that pops up for them on I-tunes. We gotta show some support and give people an idea of what the show is about by leaving a review for the guys.

Antmeister
02-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Great idea! Done.

Mark_in_FL
02-06-2008, 06:22 AM
To be honest I don't think it matters. Every show that I listen to that cares brings up their reviews.....

Between the 2 they are not afraid to ask for listeners to post here or call or add to the show. I have never heard them bring up iTunes reviews, in fact it may look worse with 2-3 reviews than none.

Snacks
02-06-2008, 08:32 AM
Is posting really going to help?

Dan 'Hampton
02-06-2008, 09:09 AM
I suggested this because they're page was barren. There really isn't anything that distinguishes it from any other podcast. Not that anything we write will nessesarily do that but it shows hey people are fans of it and actually care a bit enough to post something quick.

Dan 'Hampton
02-06-2008, 09:11 AM
To be honest I don't think it matters. Every show that I listen to that cares brings up their reviews.....

Between the 2 they are not afraid to ask for listeners to post here or call or add to the show. I have never heard them bring up iTunes reviews, in fact it may look worse with 2-3 reviews than none.

So then wait around so you aren't one of the "foolish" 2 or 3.

Mark_in_FL
02-07-2008, 09:01 AM
Is posting really going to help?

Show material on O&A, R&F, or CT&Jivin does not come from the boards????

Since the accountant vs oil worker thing started here its been brought up on the show several times.... The .net vs paltalk entire fucking super bowl show comes from the boards and people who post. Maybe you have some inside info on a new iTunes review war or show idea you could let us in on.

Its pointless to post the reviews, and to many reviews leads to problems according to another podcast Stand up Orlando. And has anyone here checked out an iTunes show based on the great reviews of 2-3 people???