You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
CT and Jivin Stats via Last.fm [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : CT and Jivin Stats via Last.fm

Dodgerchick
02-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Interesting stats including top listeners, top tracks in last 6 months, and other cool stuff:

http://www.last.fm/music/CT%2B%2526%2BJivin

wehitandrun
02-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Top Listener!

BillyLiar
02-08-2008, 04:04 PM
..looks mostly like a list of people on this message board.

I'm up there under recent, but not top listeners.. I guess finishing the show on my ipod doesn't help the stats.

JustJon
02-08-2008, 07:00 PM
I listen to CT and Jivin mostly on my iPod, so it doesn't show up on the last.fm lists

Mark_in_FL
02-09-2008, 10:23 AM
I listen to CT and Jivin mostly on my iPod, so it doesn't show up on the last.fm lists

Exactly...

I've never heard of last.fm. Is it an internet radio station??? Are any of the other shows from on there (expierence, hideout, etc)?

BillyLiar
02-09-2008, 05:26 PM
last.fm is sort of an internet radio station..the main difference is that it gathers your music "profile" from what you listen to both through the site, or in iTunes (If you let it sync up).. so if you are listening to CT & Jivin, it shows up in their database.

There's a whole "social networking" aspect to it, but it's really just a decent site to use if you don't have your music handy on a computer, or want to find something new. But it's really only for music. (it just happens to profile shows people listen to in mp3 form, too)

JustJon
02-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Why don't one of you last.fm savvy people start a CT and Jivin group on there?

and if anyone wants new friends, I'm RFJustJon on there.