You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
devil's game tonight [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : devil's game tonight

jivin
02-09-2008, 07:01 AM
dear brohans,

i know this is last minute but i have 2 tickets to tonights devils game vs carolina. if anyone living in the area wants them, email me at ctandjivin@ctandjivin.com. they're free but you'd have to pick them up from me at around 34th street in nyc. game starts at 7.

love,
jivin

Team_Ramrod
02-09-2008, 07:12 AM
dear brohans,

i know this is last minute but i have 2 tickets to tonights devils game vs carolina. if anyone living in the area wants them, email me at ctandjivin@ctandjivin.com. they're free but you'd have to pick them up from me at around 34th street in nyc. game starts at 7.

love,
jivin

I'd Take them but I'm a little out of the way..... and they played Carolina last night.

Kings tonight

jivin
02-09-2008, 07:52 AM
I'd Take them but I'm a little out of the way..... and they played Carolina last night.

Kings tonight

no no my friend...tonight is carolina, last night was the ducks, i was there.

tdawg420
02-12-2008, 05:19 PM
dear brohans,

love,
jivin

Jivin your a Gentleman and a scholar. nothing short of a saint, and a rare speciman of the species, that being the human race. But your a crook. That post was like the guys who try to sell Trevor in Canada an all inclusive trip to cuba but don't give me the fucking airplane tickets to get there. who does that? Do you want me to just kneel down in front of you and take one in the eye? Fuckin sickening shit. BULLSHIT!!! PEACE

-Trevor

tdawg420
02-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Jivin your a Gentleman and a scholar. nothing short of a saint, and a rare speciman of the species, that being the human race. But your a crook. That post was like the guys who try to sell Trevor in Canada an all inclusive trip to cuba but don't give me the fucking airplane tickets to get there. who does that? Do you want me to just kneel down in front of you and take one in the eye? Fuckin sickening shit. BULLSHIT!!! PEACE

-Trevor

NO!!!!

Love, Trevor (you faggot)

Dan 'Hampton
02-13-2008, 05:40 AM

-Trevor

You can go to Cuba? Awesome you insane cannuck!

JustJon
02-13-2008, 09:25 AM
You can go to Cuba? Awesome you insane cannuck!

think he can bring me back some cuban cigars?

Oilfield Canuck #3
02-26-2008, 05:14 PM
think he can bring me back some cuban cigars?

We just buy those at the store here, if you want I could probably mail you some or something.

Mark_in_FL
02-27-2008, 11:35 AM
We just buy those at the store here, if you want I could probably mail you some or something.

I'd be more intersted in some of the good shit everyone is on while working the oil sands .... Will you mail that?

Oilfield Canuck #3
02-27-2008, 04:03 PM
Maybe not the mail, but Fed Ex might work, I've heard that your weed is a little week down there, but I don't know as I've never had to buy any down there. I assume it is like your beer, I can drink that stuff all day long, tastes like carbonated water.

RickMcCrank47
02-27-2008, 04:17 PM
Maybe not the mail, but Fed Ex might work, I've heard that your weed is a little week down there, but I don't know as I've never had to buy any down there. I assume it is like your beer, I can drink that stuff all day long, tastes like carbonated water.

amen brother! im an upstate new yorker that got smart. the weed and beer in canada is stronger by far. Labatt Blue is my favorite beer. and theres nothing like Beaters (BC nuggets) and that good canadian outdoor. its worth a vacation to canada during the summer