You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
week of 2/11 podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : week of 2/11 podcast

jivin
02-10-2008, 01:11 PM
no new show this weekend folks. corey came down with a serious stomach issue. here's the proof...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sh1exCwGiY0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sh1exCwGiY0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

we should be ready to go for next weekend's night of 1000 podcasts barring any further impregnations by hunky alien men that say they'll help take care of the baby when it's born but then disappear to another galaxy with some young slut named ricky. Here's to hoping ct has learned his lesson.

jivin

tdawg420
02-10-2008, 01:56 PM
lol uhhh....Do you think he'll be alright? it looks like he may have one or two complications. haha. congrats on getting another spot on XM. I can invision a great ct and jivin wildfire slowly spreading across the globe. A good wildfire of happiness and sun and the good stuff like that eh. Just cause its a fire doesn't mean you have to think I mean something bad here...I dunno. I need to poo. I'm not very constipated anymore. its a nice feeling. PEACE

Trevor

SchnitDick
02-10-2008, 03:56 PM
oh no...how am i supposed to live without a new show????

Dan 'Hampton
02-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Now monday will be completely intolerable.

JustJon
02-10-2008, 05:01 PM
Now monday will be completely intolerable.

Quit your job

debit
02-10-2008, 05:44 PM
no new show this weekend folks. corey came down with a serious stomach issue. here's the proof...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sh1exCwGiY0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sh1exCwGiY0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

we should be ready to go for next weekend's night of 1000 podcasts barring any further impregnations by hunky alien men that say they'll help take care of the baby when it's born but then disappear to another galaxy with some young slut named ricky. Here's to hoping ct has learned his lesson.

jivin

That's bullshit. You don't see me missing my accounting job when I get a sniffle.

tdawg420
02-10-2008, 05:55 PM
ya know what, that is bullshit. Jivin comes and throws some "humor" at us and just expect us to bend over and let him fuck us up the ass!! thats fuckin bullshit. I've spent so much time and effort listening to the show every week, making your your numbers don't go down and so does everyone else and yup. just fuck me up the ass jivin thats alright. We're all just peons ya know. I tell ya. This is nuts eh. I dunno what to say. Can't wait to hear ya guys on 202. Don't screw up! :P

-Trevor

Dan 'Hampton
02-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Quit your job

Kinda tough with the housing market... uh i mean oil field industry recessing.

Oilfield Canuck #3
02-10-2008, 07:25 PM
well that sucks, what am I supposed to listen to tomorrow morning while I breakfast on my usual Jolt cola and chocolate cake.

Opie and Anthony twice tomorrow I guess, fucking replays.

Dodgerchick
02-11-2008, 04:56 AM
That's bullshit. You don't see me missing my accounting job when I get a sniffle.

You're an accountant? I see nothing oi your sig.. represent biatch!!! ;)

Well shoot, I started iTunes this morning and was looking forward to downloading the show and nothing :( Well, I guess I'll just sit here and... damn, I don't know what to do!!

Help.

Mark_in_FL
02-11-2008, 07:58 AM
Great Spaceballs call back.

With 2 weeks getting ready for the xm gig, you guys should kill it again. I look foward to listening. You guys have really steped it up in the past on XM and brought in a bunch of new fans and listners.

SchnitDick
02-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Well, I guess I'll just sit here and... damn, I don't know what to do!!

Help.

www.wjfk.com

check out the hideout podcasts

debit
02-11-2008, 06:42 PM
You're an accountant? I see nothing oi your sig.. represent biatch!!! ;)

Well shoot, I started iTunes this morning and was looking forward to downloading the show and nothing :( Well, I guess I'll just sit here and... damn, I don't know what to do!!

Help.

my name is debit.

Dan 'Hampton
02-12-2008, 02:17 AM

Help.

This is when Best Of's are supposed to run.

SchnitDick
02-14-2008, 03:23 AM
*twitches*

Help I am going through withdrawal from there being no show this week

*twitches*

RickMcCrank47
02-14-2008, 03:56 AM
boooo.... us oil field workers are out there EVERY DAY...broken bones and illness do not stop us...

SchnitDick
02-14-2008, 05:26 AM
boooo.... us oil field workers are out there EVERY DAY...broken bones and illness do not stop us...

Well us accountants are used to working no matter what, so if CT had to cancle I know he is really sick. let's not give that whimp a hard time haha

Dan 'Hampton
02-14-2008, 09:11 AM
Please accountants tell me how you get carpal tunnel from typing. Wait I just realized that I get it from messageboards and AIM and not swinging a hammer er I mean wrench or whatever we use on a rig.
I've now listened to last weeks cast 3 times.

SchnitDick
02-14-2008, 09:18 AM
Please accountants tell me how you get carpal tunnel from typing. Wait I just realized that I get it from messageboards and AIM and not swinging a hammer er I mean wrench or whatever we use on a rig.

Yeah but because I sit at a computer all day it hurts my back and I have an excuse to get a massage all the time.

Oh and you wouldn't have that issue if the archives were released hahahahahahahaha.

Dan 'Hampton
02-14-2008, 09:20 AM
Yeah i hear you on the archives. Someone mentioned they'd be released last week......

SchnitDick
02-14-2008, 12:24 PM
Yeah i hear you on the archives. Someone mentioned they'd be released last week......

I know ct has said he will get them out there for us but he is a busy guy, so I didn't expect them immediately...i was only teasing him since I am sure when he is sick its the last thing he plans on doing

Dan 'Hampton
02-14-2008, 03:41 PM
Yeah i agree about him having other things to do. Apparently the only two who care about it are living about 40 min apart.

Oilfield Canuck #3
02-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Wait I just realized that I get it from messageboards and AIM and not swinging a hammer er I mean wrench or whatever we use on a rig.

cough cough ... Power tongs ... cough cough

Dan 'Hampton
02-14-2008, 06:07 PM
cough cough ... Power tongs ... cough cough

You a chef?

SchnitDick
02-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Yeah i agree about him having other things to do. Apparently the only two who care about it are living about 40 min apart.

You stalking me??

JustJon
02-14-2008, 06:59 PM
You guys could spend two hours watching the commentary edition of the Phantom Menace

C_T
02-14-2008, 07:04 PM
The best I can do is try to make stuff better at the pace which life will allow me. I mean, to put things in perspective, Jivin came BACK to work in what would be the middle of the night for him and I had just finished working a 12 1/2 hour day before we recorded our show for XM last night.

I could provide links to the entire archives right now, it's all on the web still, im just not sure doing it that way is the right thing to do. I dunno... thinking out loud here. I guess actually if you guys wanted to help *me* out, I could post links to some old shows and just ask in return that you post some sort of basic rundown as to what the hell we talked about. I didnt have the foresight to save all that stuff, and now i dont think i have any show descriptions pre-dating the existence of the forum. I mean, i have literally every single thing we've recorded saved... but for a fair amount of shows i have zero clue of what their contents are.

Sorry if I sound like a whiney bitch. It's been another painfully long day of work in a place where heads are rolling and im trying to avoid the chopping block.

ct

C_T
02-14-2008, 07:08 PM
to elaborate a little more, my thoughts are:

1. Take some time, go through our archives and post some fairly detailed breakdowns and put it on the website as well.

2. Just put the links out here for now, and beg for any help in telling me what each show contains.

SchnitDick
02-15-2008, 03:38 AM
I don't mind helping out with doing some old show descriptions, but they would be brief. Something like this maybe:

http://fullblownaids.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4920

Dan 'Hampton
02-15-2008, 01:50 PM
You stalking me??

Like i'd purposely go to Hartford.

SchnitDick
02-15-2008, 01:54 PM
Like i'd purposely go to Hartford.

fair enough sir fair enough

however i dont actually live in Hartford, so its more like 50 minutes away haha

Oilfield Canuck #3
02-15-2008, 02:25 PM
you a chef?

http://hhseries.drillmec.com/_vti_g1_3.4.aspx?rpstry=3_

Only if you want to eat something I cooked with those bad boys.

SchnitDick
02-17-2008, 01:05 PM
I guess actually if you guys wanted to help *me* out, I could post links to some old shows and just ask in return that you post some sort of basic rundown as to what the hell we talked about. I didnt have the foresight to save all that stuff, and now i dont think i have any show descriptions pre-dating the existence of the forum. I mean, i have literally every single thing we've recorded saved... but for a fair amount of shows i have zero clue of what their contents are.

I've got some stuff written up for the ones I have listened to...ill post it when I get home, I am skiing until tuesday

Dodgerchick
02-17-2008, 01:16 PM
I don't mind helping but is it possible to coordinate something so several of us don't double up on 1 show?

SchnitDick
02-17-2008, 03:25 PM
I don't mind helping but is it possible to coordinate something so several of us don't double up on 1 show?

Fine by me...maybe we can come up with some sort of system with whoever wants to do it....