You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
BWO - WARGAMES! - April 11 - Garfield HS [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : BWO - WARGAMES! - April 11 - Garfield HS

Section 8
02-17-2008, 05:19 PM
On Friday, April 11, 2008, the BodySlam Wrestling Organization presents their biggest show of the year at Garfield High School, in Garfield, NJ. So far only the Main Event has been announced, but it is one hell of a main event!

In the BWO's first ever WARGAMES match, two teams will duke it out for total control of the BWO.

Team BWO (BWO Owner Glenn Ulrich, "Lone Wolf" Evan Myers, "Modern Day Enforcer" Eric Cooper, Richie Rotten & Chaos) will be looking to regain control of the BWO from the faction that has all of the titles and, it seems, all of the power, La Famigilia (BWO World Champion Tommy Face, BWO US Champion Dr. Callahan, BWO Tag Team Champions Joey Da Bull & Bobby B., & Frankie C. Note).

These two teams will be fighting inside two rings surrounded by one steel cage! The only way to win this match is for someone on either team to say, I QUIT!

More matches will be announced in the coming weeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tickets will most certainly be going fast for this one, people. We know that the school can seat over 1000 people and we want to see all of those seats filled! That means you need to tell your friends, tell your family, tell random people on the street about this show. Arrange massive carpools, field trips, whatever it takes to make sure that you see this show!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wish to purchase or reserve tickets, message me.
If you need more info about the show location, message me.
If you want to know about more matches that are going to be on the card, keep checking this thread, www.chickenwingtv.com, www.bodyslamwrestling.com, and other wrestling messageboards for that info.

MikeB
02-17-2008, 05:34 PM
The Blue World Order is back?

Heather 8
02-17-2008, 06:04 PM
No. Reading skills come in handy, try it sometime.

MikeB
02-18-2008, 10:42 PM
You showed me. I really thought Stevie Richards, Nova, and Blue Meanie were back together and were having a show just wrestling each other at a high school.

I really should of read it.

Heather 8
02-19-2008, 03:13 AM
Edit. This is for promoting BODYSLAM Wrestling. Sorry to take things off-track, 8.

The Nature Boy
02-23-2008, 10:40 PM
You showed me. I really thought Stevie Richards, Nova, and Blue Meanie were back together and were having a show just wrestling each other at a high school.

I really should of read it.

Yeah, that I would have actually gone to.

Heather 8
02-24-2008, 06:02 AM
You know, it must feel mighty nice to shit all over indy wrestling in a thread intended to promote a show. Don't see you pulling this crap with Spicy's threads.

You have a problem with me, take it up WITH ME. Leave my husband's show out of it.

SpicyMcHaggis
02-24-2008, 07:31 AM
NWA Pro East have worked with BWO in the past and they've been nothing but professionals. Business thrives on competition, so I say bring it on BWO. We expect nothing less.

Tall_James
02-24-2008, 07:49 AM
Sounds like its going to be a great show. Let me know if and when you guys come up to New England.

JustJon
02-24-2008, 05:26 PM
I've been looking forward to it since it was announced at the January show. How come 8 didn't make the cut for team BWO, when he's been feuding with the meatball Tommy Face?

Hottub
02-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Mike B. Stop shitting on 8's thread. You have been warned.

I believe that once Section 8 gets the "rest" that he needs, Tommy Face and La Famiglia will be going down hard! You can write that on a mutha fuckin rock!!

Section 8
02-24-2008, 07:20 PM
I've been looking forward to it since it was announced at the January show. How come 8 didn't make the cut for team BWO, when he's been feuding with the meatball Tommy Face?

I plan on bringing that up at the show on March 16th. I can't figure it out either. Somehow Eric Cooper is on the team (and all of his La Famiglia problems were brought on by himself) and he's been feuding with another member of the team (Evan Meyers) for almost a year. Something doesn't smell right, and I intend to see what the hell is going on.

ToddEVF
02-24-2008, 08:58 PM
sounds like a good show coming up. Wish i could make it, but due to circumstances out of my control I will be unable to, yet again. Hopefully there will be video of this show.

why is it that since i left jersey there have been a lot of great shows there, meanwhile not a single show by any promotion has been in my area.

MikeB
02-25-2008, 12:55 AM
Mike B. Stop shitting on 8's thread. You have been warned.

I believe that once Section 8 gets the "rest" that he needs, Tommy Face and La Famiglia will be going down hard! You can write that on a mutha fuckin rock!!

What other threads of her's have I shit on? I dont even know who she is let alone go looking for threads she posts.

JustJon
02-26-2008, 12:18 PM
I plan on bringing that up at the show on March 16th. I can't figure it out either. Somehow Eric Cooper is on the team (and all of his La Famiglia problems were brought on by himself) and he's been feuding with another member of the team (Evan Meyers) for almost a year. Something doesn't smell right, and I intend to see what the hell is going on.

i'll have to try to come out march 15 and see what the deal is.

Section 8
03-06-2008, 07:31 AM
Tickets are going fast, but I still have some left. If anyone is interested in going to the show and wants tickets, please PM or message me.

Our goal is to get over 1000 people in the stands. A challenge has been made and we have accepted that challenge. If we can get over 1000 people in the stands, things are going to EXPLODE for the BodySlam Wrestling Organization.

So be a part of history and get in on this before things get REALLY big. Get your tickets NOW!

ToddEVF
03-06-2008, 04:29 PM
wow that has to be huge then. Come on people support BWO, it is one of the few places that you can see the superstars of tomorrow today.

I know if i wasn't stuck in this god forsaken state, i would make sure i was there.

ralphbxny
03-06-2008, 05:19 PM
I wish I was going to be here. My job stinks.

MHasegawa
03-13-2008, 02:28 PM
Just under 1 month away, those who do not attend will be murdered.

With the exception of the Toddster

SpicyMcHaggis
03-13-2008, 03:57 PM
I gotta give it up to you guys. You sure as hell know how to advertise. I was driving down Outwater Lane in Garfield when I see this banner in the distance advertising for War Games with full graphics and pictures. My girlfriend was in the car with me and asked, "Hun...that's not the guys you work for is it?" "No, dear. It's not, but god dammit do they have me envious."

Good job my friends. Good job.

Section 8
03-14-2008, 02:07 PM
I gotta give it up to you guys. You sure as hell know how to advertise. I was driving down Outwater Lane in Garfield when I see this banner in the distance advertising for War Games with full graphics and pictures. My girlfriend was in the car with me and asked, "Hun...that's not the guys you work for is it?" "No, dear. It's not, but god dammit do they have me envious."

Good job my friends. Good job.

Hey Spicy! If you want advertising, check out the PWI Annual with the Undertaker on the cover. Check out page 161! :thumbup:

ToddEVF
03-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Just under 1 month away, those who do not attend will be murdered.

With the exception of the Toddster

how nice of you to spare me of the wraith. I knew there was a reason why i was planning my trip up to Jersey around a show featuring J.C. Bouchard

Section 8
03-16-2008, 06:21 PM
A match just added to the BWO: Wargames! show at Garfield High School:

Former ECW and TNA star Julio Dinero will be defending his newly won LWO Heavyweight Championship against the former champion, Steve "As seen on Raw" Off. These men have been feuding for months and it culminated at an LWO show in Elmwood Park, NJ last month with Julio winning his first BWO sanctioned title from Steve. Steve immediately activated his rematch clause in his contract with the request that he fight Julio on what is soon to be the largest show in BWO history: Wargames!

After consideration amongst the members of the BWO Board of Directors, Steve's requested was granted and the two will square off once again with the LWO Heavyweight title up for grabs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Tickets, although they are selling quickly, are still available for this event. Proceeds from the ticket sales will go to Garfield High School's "Project: Graduation", an event designed to keep graduating seniors in a safe party environment to celebrate their graduation.

More matches to be announced within the next two weeks!

Please help the BWO support Project: Graduation and get your tickets now!

Message me if you would like to purchase tickets.

Again, ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO BENEFIT GARFIELD HS PROJECT: GRADUATION!

Thank you for your support and we'll see you on April 11!

JustJon
03-18-2008, 05:28 PM
Great show on Sunday. All of you missed Team BWO do a Degeneration X level parody of La Familia ala The Nation. A fucking riot.

"You want balls? You want balls?"

I'm really annoyed I have a wedding thing on 4/11. I really wanted to come out and support you guys.

Section 8
04-02-2008, 08:39 PM
I still have a few tickets left if anyone is interested...

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

JustJon
04-10-2008, 09:36 AM
It's tomorrow! And I guarantee it'll kick ass or I'll take my words back!

ralphbxny
04-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Im really fuckin pissed I'll be in Dallas Tomorrow. Kick ass 8!!

Gvac
04-10-2008, 12:57 PM
I'll be there!

Section 8
04-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Here's the most recent info I got from the promoter on this show:

Less than 24 hours remain until the BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization presents: WARGAMES "The Match Beyond" at Garfield High School tomorrow night, April 11th with a 7 PM bell time!! This will be without a doubt the single biggest event held not sanctioned by a major wrestling empire as well as the most violent night in BWO history.

THE MAIN EVENT

WARGAMES: "The Match Beyond"
Two Teams...
Two Rings...
One Cage...
Submission or Surrender...

In an effort to regain control of his own company, held hostage for nearly a year by Tommy Face, BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization owner Glenn Ulrich will lead a team of 5 men against La Famiglia inside of the WARGAMES, inside of his own high school and in his own hometown.

TEAM BWO
BWO Owner Glenn Ulrich, "The Lone Wolf" Evan Myers, "The Modern Day Enforcer Eric Cooper, Chaos and Richie Rotten

VS.

LA FAMIGLIA
BWO World Heavyweight Champion Tommy Face, BWO United States Champion Dr. Callahan, BWO World Tag Team Champions Bobby Bahfahnabalaminda and Joey da Bull and manager Frankie C. Note.

The WARGAMES consists of 8 periods. The first period is 5 minutes in duration. Each team will be allowed one man in the ring at a time during the first period. After the first period, the referee will conduct a coin toss to determine which team gets to send in its next member, with alternating team members entering the WARGAMES every two minutes after that. Once all 10 men are in the ring, the cage doors will be locked and it will be time for "The Match Beyond." The only way for either team to win is to make a member of the other team submit or surrender.

------------------------------------------

Also that night, former Liberty Wrestling Organization champion Steve "The Jerk" Off challenges current champion Julio Dinero to a rematch for the LWO Heavyweight Championship. Steve Off has publicly placed the blame for his loss to Julio Dinero on his bodyguards, Hands Off and Biff. As a result, Steve Off has said that he will not have his bodyguards at ringside for this match.

------------------------------------------

Draven Blaze, "The Puerto Rican Prodigy" Chrono Chris, "Pretty Boy" Eric Hiller, Danny Danger, Slayer, "Superstar" Chad Adams, Kekoa "The Flyin Hawaiian", Section 8, Magic and more will be in action as well tomorrow night. Don't miss the biggest BODYSLAM Wrestling event of the year! Proceeds from the show will benefit Garfield High School Project Graduation.

Also.... expect a few BIG surprise guests!!!!!!!

VERY LIMITED seating is still available for the show!! Don't risk being turned away from this amazing night at the door.
Get your tickets today in our events or shopping section at www. BODYSLAMWrestling. com, or by calling (973) 473-1599 today!

This will be the single biggest night ever in BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization history, GUARANTEED!

Be there and be a part of the hottest ticket in town!

Garfield High School
125 Outwater Lane
Garfield, NJ
Doors at 6:30 pm
Bell Time: 7:00 pm

JustJon
04-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Even reads good on paper. Really mad I'm missing this one.

GvacMobile
04-11-2008, 03:28 PM
It's a madhouse!

This place is packed to the rafters and they handed out thundersticks.

Go Section 8!

Go Bouchard!

Section 8
04-12-2008, 05:33 AM
Here I am, about 11 hours removed from BWO's WARGAMES held last night at Garfield HS. There's a couple of things I'd like to say.

For those of you that attended the show last night, thank you. For those of you that didn't come to the show, shame on you! (Except for The Todd, he was put on the 'Exempt' list by Manny.)

For those of you that didn't know, a challenge was made for us to get 1000 people in the stands. Well, as noted above by GVAC. the place was indeed packed to the rafters with over 1100 fans!

Stu Saks, publisher of PWI, confirmed with BWO management that this was the LARGEST CROWD ever for an independent promotion-run show with NO Major Wrestling Promotion Names announced to be at the show! That's right, NOBODY from WWE, TNA, IWGP, NOAH, or any other companies superstars were on this show. It was all BWO Superstars on the card from top to bottom.

From what I understand, there's a few announcements to be made concerning the BWO over the next few weeks as the Fallout from WARGAMES settles.

There are a few BWO sanctioned events coming up in the next few weeks and I SERIOUSLY urge any fans of professional wrestling to come to any or all of these shows:

LWO, this upcoming Friday, April 18
American Legion
1 Legion Place
Elmwood Park, NJ
All Tickets $10
Bell time 7 PM

BWO, Saturday April 19
BWO "New Beginnings"
Pioneer Club
209 Jefferson Ave.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
All Tickets $10
Bell time 7 PM

THIS IS OUR NEXT HUGE SHOW it will be held on Friday April 25
BWO True Champions: Beefsteak Dinner and Pro Wrestling
Palisades Park High School
Veterans Plaza
Palisades Park, NJ(07650)
Food: 6 PM Bell Time: 7 PM
Tickets: $20 for adults and $10 for children 12 and under
**Proceeds from this show benefit 12 year old Harold Wrightington who has brain cancer.

Gvac
04-12-2008, 05:35 AM
Section 8, you should be ashamed of yourself. You've got to be the biggest klutz ever. I mean, knocking out your own tag team partner? Embarrassing!

And JC Bouchard is a prick. Interrupting the National Anthem to wave his Quebec flag and sing "Oh Canada" was tasteless and classless. Asshole!

Heather 8
04-12-2008, 06:04 AM
Section 8, you should be ashamed of yourself. You've got to be the biggest klutz ever. I mean, knocking out your own tag team partner? Embarrassing!

And JC Bouchard is a prick. Interrupting the National Anthem to wave his Quebec flag and sing "Oh Canada" was tasteless and classless. Asshole!

It's not 8's fault that Magic a) can't avoid a punch, and b) can't take a punch that was meant for a guy half his size. I don't blame my husband for choking him out. Magic's slow recovery time cost them the match!

Don't worry about Bouchard. Mi papito will take care of him this coming Friday at LWO.

Heather 8
04-12-2008, 06:13 AM
Full results from last night's BWO WAR GAMES:

1) Chad Adams & Danny Danger defeated Section 8 & Magic after Magic was inadvertantly knocked out by a Section 8 punch, making for an easy pin. After the match 8 and Magic came to blows, resulting in 8 applying his "Playing Taps" submission on Magic and rendering him unconscious!

2) Chrono Chris defeated "Pretty Boy" Eric Hiller by DQ when JC Bouchard interfered. Chris swore to get revenge on Bouchard at this coming Friday's LWO event in Elmwood Park.

3) Slayer beat Draven Blaze and Kekoa The Flyin' Hawaiian in a three way match.

4) Steve Off, without any assistance from the usually present Off Army, defeated Julio Dinero (w/ Miss Michelle) to reclaim the LWO Heavyweight championship.

5) La Famiglia won the WAR GAMES match with help from Evan Myers, who turned against Team BWO. La Famiglia and Myers relentlessly attacked 18 year old rookie Glenn Ulrich, forcing Richie Rotten to surrender the match on Glenn's behalf.

Tall_James
04-12-2008, 06:19 AM
This can only lead to bigger and better events - congratulations on the success of the show!

JustJon
04-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Great to hear about the turn out for the show, sounds like I missed a good one.

ToddEVF
04-12-2008, 11:39 PM
For those of you that attended the show last night, thank you. For those of you that didn't come to the show, shame on you! (Except for The Todd, he was put on the 'Exempt' list by Manny.)

The Todd? I like the ring of that.

But seriously, Its good to hear that BWO is doing so well. Really wish I could have been there. As a consolation I promise I will schedule my trip to Jersey around a BWO/LWO show.

Its funny that I've been in this shithole state since July and the only events nearby were 3 WWE events, a TNA PPV, and the occassional CWA shows. Unfortunately other than RAW at the North Charleston Coliseum, nothing has been in my area.

God I miss Jersey. Atleast there, there was a show atleast once a month in the area.

SpicyMcHaggis
04-13-2008, 05:45 AM
Do you guys make a profit off this show or is it a sold show?

Heather 8
04-13-2008, 06:45 AM
Do you guys make a profit off this show or is it a sold show?

It was a show to benefit Garfield High School's Project Graduation. All proceeds went towards the senior class of '08.

Tall_James
04-13-2008, 06:49 AM
It was a show to benefit Garfield High School's Project Graduation. All proceeds went towards the senior class of '08.

You guys should at least get invited to their prom for that.

If you don't, chokeslam their valedictorian.

Wait a minute, great wrester name - "The Valedictorian". Hmmmm......

SpicyMcHaggis
04-13-2008, 06:51 AM
Rob Eckos and Billy Bax already have that gimmick as a tag team in ECWA.

Tall_James
04-13-2008, 06:57 AM
Rob Eckos and Billy Bax already have that gimmick as a tag team in ECWA.

OK, how about an evil Crossing Guard?

Gvac
04-13-2008, 07:01 AM
Seriously...the atmosphere was electric. A thousand people banging thundersticks and screaming for blood.

It felt like the Roman Colosseum.

SpicyMcHaggis
04-13-2008, 09:53 AM
OK, how about an evil Crossing Guard?

Well let's see what has been done...

- The Jocks (Mike Rotundo, Steve Williams, Steiner Brothers)
- Cheerleaders (Cheerleader Melissa, Spirit Squad)
- Valdectorians (see previous entry)
- Teachers (Matt Striker, Michelle McCool)

I guess that leaves the theater people, nerds, and rich kids for high school stereotype gimmicks.

JustJon
04-13-2008, 03:15 PM
Well let's see what has been done...

- The Jocks (Mike Rotundo, Steve Williams, Steiner Brothers)
- Cheerleaders (Cheerleader Melissa, Spirit Squad)
- Valdectorians (see previous entry)
- Teachers (Matt Striker, Michelle McCool)

I guess that leaves the theater people, nerds, and rich kids for high school stereotype gimmicks.

AV Squad?