You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
wrestling gimmick idea I came up with [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : wrestling gimmick idea I came up with

Flea_Man
02-18-2008, 06:46 PM
Alright so I think I’ve come up with a great gimmick for a wrestler. Who is the wrestler? I dunno, some new guy who debuts after Wrestlemania.

Anyway, the gimmick is simple. He doesn’t shave his beard. Every single week, his beard gets bigger and thicker. People would tune in every week to see how much it has grown in. Obviously, the crowd and people would notice, but the announcers and wrestlers could go “something is new with him?” but its not noticed at first. Guaranteed this isn’t a main event gimmick or character, but it’s a good mid-card act that the crowd would enjoy.

What does this mean? What’s the point? Well think about it. People could easily chant, “Shave your beard!” You could sell giant inflatable razors or big fake beards that the crowd would just eat up. This is a marketable gimmick that can only be done in wrestling, that is new every week.

Now the question is, when does he shave his beard? Well… you could definitely have matches at PPVs that are “for it”. There could be title vs. beard matches. But it’d have to grow in thick and full before doing that. He could win a midcard title, and have a winning streak. Keep going until he lost, then gets it shaved by the other wrestler like most hair vs. hair matches.

Just an idea for a one-time gimmick that could get crowds into the action and a merchandise maker. And that’s my idea.

ScottFromGA
02-18-2008, 06:47 PM
I think this would be a good idea...

then I seen you on paltalk with lipstick on.