You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Kudos [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Kudos

BrownTown
02-19-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm mad as shit that I wasn't there for the "IPO" with these guys, but while I'm feeling kinda like the last to get on the boat - I amped to be on the boat at all. Great, great, great show. Really dug your Night of 100 Podcasts stuff, and I downloaded a bunch of your archives since & love everything I've heard.

SchnitDick
02-20-2008, 03:16 AM
I'm mad as shit that I wasn't there for the "IPO" with these guys, but while I'm feeling kinda like the last to get on the boat - I amped to be on the boat at all. Great, great, great show. Really dug your Night of 100 Podcasts stuff, and I downloaded a bunch of your archives since & love everything I've heard.

Better late than never

Oilfield Canuck #3
02-26-2008, 04:54 PM
One advantage to it is you will have lots of listening material to catch up with. I first heard CT and Jivin when they were on XM late one Saturday night talking about zombies and apocalypse survival, I loaded their entire catalogue into my iPod and had some great listening for a couple straight weeks. Now I anxiously await each new episode.

RickMcCrank47
02-27-2008, 04:19 PM
One advantage to it is you will have lots of listening material to catch up with. I first heard CT and Jivin when they were on XM late one Saturday night talking about zombies and apocalypse survival, I loaded their entire catalogue into my iPod and had some great listening for a couple straight weeks. Now I anxiously await each new episode.

that is the same airing that turned me on to them, been addicted ever since