You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
2/26-27/08 Old-timey Boxers: They Jump in my Mind [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : 2/26-27/08 Old-timey Boxers: They Jump in my Mind

Kathleen From The Bronx
02-28-2008, 12:26 AM
Dear Ron and Fez Shooow,

OK, I can easily tell you one reason that I am not a good person.... as if buckets-full have not been adequately provided as proof in the past..... Well you guys were talkin about that today- "Would you consider yourself a good person...?" Ron was sayin that it seems as though only the worst people announce constantly how they are, "good people." He said, "Out-of-touch people...people out-of-touch with themselves," make that claim....

Well, I'm not tryin to pull some reverse psycho-ology on ya.... like.... oooh maybe I'm tryin to sneakily be like... "See, I might really be OK cause I'm admitting that I have a twisted soul... See I'm not a good person, heh? See....?" I'm not doin that...

Every day I have reminders of the dark side..... Yeah, here's one example... When Fezzie told us how his sister met Bill Murray, I screamed, "Noooooooo!" almost as in, "HOW COULD YOU!!!???!" kinda way.... I felt instant guilt for my reaction..... What's that jealousy...?

Now look, I'm happy for people... I'm happy for people.... I'll tell you twice. However, at that moment I was hit with a pang of envy..... cause "NoOOoooo I WANNA!" What, am I so selfish that other people cannot have warm-fuzzy moments with my favorite of favorites, Bill Murray? Noooo.... Ohhh but who could appreciate such an experience more than me?? I know, right?! Nobody. Nooo... Let's not try to justify my behavior... Today I knew jealousy, let's face it....Envy.... One of the seven deadly sins, baby....

Actually, I don't know if it was so much jealousy as much as when I heard about the meeting there, a little thought-cloud popped up above my head and my eyes got all moony, bat-bat.... and I had a little zoned-out daydream about, "OOooh what if I met Bill Murray....? Oooh it would be grand... and we would SO hit it off!" I mean, what kind of maniac behaves like this? A sicko, daydream-Johnny..... that's who.....

Oh but it was mad funny too how when Fez was havin everybody guess who his sister had met..... and got hugged and kissed by and a photo taken with tooo..... Ron guessed, "The first guy who offered her One Hundred bucks!" and, "The ghost of John Wayne..."

Hugged and kissed and havin a photo taken too...... Man..... I'd be happy with a high five from Bill Murray, or not.....or even a simple smack in the lip!

See I'm just bringin that up cause I also enjoyed the fact that Ronnie said yesterday that somebody deserved a, "smack in the lip." I laughed at that tooo.......For one thing, it's a nice move...and then particularly......I appreciate that a smack in the lip is perfect measure of denigration for when a menacing flick to the ear is too lenient, and a full-fledged punch in the grill is too much......

(With a sudden smack in the lip) "That'll be enough of the yackety-yak, 'ey toots?" You see what I'm sayin.... Appropriate degrees....... due measures.....

I digressed a bit there.. Sorry.... but you know what else? Today you guys busted into this,"Workin on the Chain Gang," sing-along... and it was just the most adorable! I keep telling you I dig it when you burst into song.... and Ron made fun of Dave's voice and did this mocking, "We represent the lollipop king," munchkin impression..... I laughed. During your 24 hour show.... which I am so down for...if it ever becomes real.... If it happens, I believe that you should sing for about three hours outta that....at least.... Just think about it, OK?

For the 24 hour show, Ron instructed, "Earl, I want you to get ahold of a Mister Flat-Head...." Ron told Earl, "Tell him your name is Irving," and, "Tell him you want good seats, right on the glass....he'll know what you mean..... and tell him, 'Harry had a head cold.' He'll know the check is on the way.."

Ohh dudes, I just laughed at this again.... I wrote this phrase on the back of an envelope....I heard it yesterday when I was listening to the show....Wrote it there cause I wasn't near my notebook at the time....Worked like a charm... Sat down at the computer where the skribbled-on envelope lay... annnnd.....Surprise bitch! Funny thoughts from Ron and Fez! Appreciated it all over again...

That would be pretty fuckin psycho if I purposely started leaving myself notes around the house, of things you guys said.... in places that I might normally forget about, like in kitchen drawers that don't get opened that much and then it's all.... "Oh where do we keep the Scotch tape again?" and open a cabinet......"Hey! A note....what's this.... Ahhhhh hahahahah....Oh yes......"

"I cannot stand a high-kneed runner."

That's what got me.....Oh I laughed when I heard ya Ronnie B. say that to Dave yesterday, talking about ESD running down the street after Paul McCartney...but double the cackles cause..... No shit!

High-kneed runners are an eye-sore to behold....like in school some kids ran all goofy like that and it's just like.. "Stop!" cause what are you dooooing?!! That's not how a person runs. I am no runner, but I am a person. There are things I know.

Ron and Fez, for some reason when I think of high-kneed runners, I'm also reminded of old-timey boxers....they jump in my mind... You know how they do... with the bouncing, fancy-prancy footwork and odd little punches...with the fists all curled back...?? Well, I guess that perhaps their images are called to mind because that's how I envision that high-kneed runners would fight if they got into a scrap....High-kneed runners rumble old-timey boxing style.

High-knee running also seems like it would happen quite often in silent films..... I don't know if I'm just making that up..... Just feels likely to me..... Well, you get it, old-timey......and gangly.....

You know what else I've been meanin to tell you..... In the words of Patrick Swayze crooning, "I've got a feeling that woooon't subside...."

I love the new song Sleeves/Mooch... N-E-W Peas Hode...How bout I let ya know after it's been in my head for days? Yeah.... It's a fine tune to trudge to..... I'm not just sayin that simply cause I love the verb, "to trudge." I love that verb cause it's so deliberate.... like you trudge through the snow.....or like it's trudgey to packiderm walk......" N-E-W peas hode".... Dooo dooo doooo daahh-dooo, dooo dooo.... Dooo dooo doooo daahh-dooo, dooo dooo.... I dunno it's like a sloooow chaaa chaaa.... Trudging and cha-cha, what are those like polar opposites? Eeesh.... This is why I'm no music critic! It makes no damn sense to anybody but me..... What I'm sayin is, I dig it it greatly and repeat it all day as I trudge and cha cha....... and the drops in there are just preciously funny too..... That's just some classic shit....

Hey, but back to that conversation about, "good people." I laughed and laughed when Ronnie told everyone there, "You're all awful people and I'm gonna make sure the good Lord knows it... I'm draggin you down with me! Dragging you down to the shadowy pits of Hell!" and, "The point is, what I'm tryin to tell you people today is that you are all bad people."

Dave said he was a good person and one example that proves it is that he prays for everybody in that room....Ron said, "Do me a favor, don't you ever bring up my name to Jesus again. I don't want you to go off rambling your lies...... You'll accidentally get me a tumor."

"Keep My Name Out Ya Mouth When You're Talkin' to Jesus," would be a good name for a song.....in really any genre of music....We don't have to restrict it to a gospel type deal..... Oh! and a line that could be somewhere in the lyrics could be lifted from earlier in the show when Ron said to Dave, "You're so mislead if you were following Moses you would have been the only one in a boat." You see, it keeps with the scripturey feel of the song, yeah? Man, I did laugh too when Ron said that in the scheme of things you'd think that the Israelites could've found a better leader than Moses... all wandering for forty years...and covering like NO territory!

Anyway, I better let you go...... I've chewed your eyeball enough.... I just wanted to tell you one more thing Ron and Fez..... I like you people even more than I like Bill Murray. Let that blow ya mind.....

Aight, peace out homies.........

Signed,

kathleen from the Bronx :):):)

PS! Hey, I had no idea that John Mellencamp and Bob Seeger were THE SAME PERSON! Dunnn dunnn duuuuuuuunnnn...... (That was: the-mystery-is-revealed kinda music) Waaait.... waaait..... I dunno.... I believed you that time you told me that P.T. Anderson was Wes Anderson's brother..... I thought, "Ah how nice, two of my top favorite filmmakers in the same family....." But it was a LIE! A radio lie......... Hey, I fell for that one...years agooo..... They had the same last name! Plus, I don't do much in the way of investigations...and I am quite gullible..... cause why would you fib? Fib to fool? Noooo.... Anyway, I think you're right about Seeger and Mellencamp being the same cat...........the same...... coouger.....yeah..... k, bye.

TeeBone
02-28-2008, 02:08 AM
Hysterical, Bronx.

Thanks again.

Lurkin McWeirdo
02-28-2008, 02:28 AM
:drunk: It is brilliant It is great Ma:wallbash:
moses probably would of been better off sailin' around africa than walkin in the desert for fourty years:wallbash::wallbash: Maybe ESD distant relative had a point:devil2:

moochcassidy
02-28-2008, 05:30 AM
daydream johnny's what they used to call me up my street

take a nice shiny win credit fer yerself mama

WillfulBoy
02-28-2008, 02:27 PM
:drunk: It is brilliant It is great Ma:wallbash:
moses probably would of been better off sailin' around africa than walkin in the desert for fourty years:wallbash::wallbash: Maybe ESD distant relative had a point:devil2:

Not that I'm saying Moses was an idiot , and I don't mean to come off as antisemitic, but you really have to wonder about the intelligence of the people that would follow someone around the desert for 40 years. Wouldn't at least one of them decide maybe we should stop off at a Denny's or a Cracker Barrel and ask for directions? I mean there were woman on this trip too, weren't there? Hell, I know how my wife sounds after twenty minutes of her not recognizing the route. Even when I know exactly where I'm going, I can't even fathom what it would be like if I was in Moses' sandals and was so totally lost and couldn't even turn on the heat to get warm because we had run out of oil. Not to mention that the women would be going out of their minds because there were no public toilets around to use. Not that they actually sit down, but they really, really aren't happy squatting outdoors.:furious:

drjoek
03-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Great as always K f t Bx.
Keep it up my dear
:clap:

Kathleen From The Bronx
03-07-2008, 09:47 AM
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8026/zman2copyny9.jpg

(screams) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long has this been here!?! I was just scrollin along.... and "Whooooa...!" as Fezzie would say doin a Joey from Blossom impression....

Thanks!!! Thanks!!!

I didn't know where I should post this.... that I noticed tings..... :0)

Alsooooo.... thanks for reading these blargs..... !!!

Marc with a c
03-08-2008, 06:24 AM
kathleen is the better than jesus.

Kathleen From The Bronx
03-10-2008, 05:42 AM
kathleen is the better than jesus.

Baaah now, what's all this hokum?! You know I'm not no bowler, Marc with a c!

Jesus Quintana? Heh? Lebowski....? No? Ooooh...

Ahh yes.... this conversation takes me back to a time when all I did was talk about John Turturro.......except this time is different..... cause I didn't bring up Barton Fink.

(Screams) TURTURRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as she punches the sky).....