You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 3/10 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 3/10 Podcast

C_T
03-09-2008, 07:08 PM
The Week of 3/10 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

orchid show recap
punctuality
some meta-talk about the show
listener feedback / quick movie interlude
science!
...and more

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

usoilworker
03-10-2008, 12:51 AM
fn balls in a glass of water teabagged ur old lady. but what no show next week. god damit ..how can you start supplying crack to the general public and then cut us off. next youll be chargin on itunes for ur fine product. :wallbash:

SchnitDick
03-10-2008, 07:34 AM
ooooo I guess I know what I will be listening to this afternoon

Oilfield Canuck #3
03-10-2008, 08:22 AM
Just finished listening to the show and let me say, it was effing great. I think I had more laugh out loud moments on this show than any past shows. I usually get some smiles or the occasional laugh from your show, but there were at least 3 instances where I laughed out loud.

1) Jivin throwing his underwear in the toilet tank - the image of some poor bastard looking into why shitty water keeps filling up the toilet whenever it flushes and fishing that prize out of the tank is hilarious. I feel sorry for the jerk that found it, but the whole picture is freaking hilarious. I'm sure you ruined that guys entire week, and I love it. :flush: Once me and some buddies were driving home from a party and my one buddy threw up in the back seat, which set another buddy to puking, basically a puke filled truck. The next day I took it to the car wash and vacuumed up the puke, just as I was finishing the vacuum stopped working, so I left and went to the store to get a pop (soda). On the way back I drove by the car wash and saw some poor guy cleaning out the vacuum, I felt pretty bad, but it was kind of funny in the same sort of way.

2) Jiving making his old lady some ball bag tea :drunk: - no matter how you look at this it is hilarious, did you check for pubes in the cup post dip or just give it to her. I've got a related sneaky jab at a female counterpart but I will phone in with that one.

Keep up the good work guys, and Jivin, make sure you nail some pasty skinned red haired pussy while you are in Dublin.

Oilfield Canuck #3
03-10-2008, 08:27 AM
P.S. Yes i have heard and used the phrase "douche chills". Here are some examples, I got the douche chills when I heard CT had material to make curtains. I got the douche chills when I heard that CT smells the asshole area of his dirty underwear to see which pair is least dirty.

P.P.S. Animal Crackers taste like shit and grape nuts are for the elderly and incontinent. Captain Crunch should just be called Captain C-word because that's what it smells and tastes like. Life cereal FTW.

SchnitDick
03-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Goose chills??????

And people make fun of me for not saying the er in drawer

Oilfield Canuck #3
03-10-2008, 09:43 AM
And people make fun of me for not saying the er in drawer

So like "draw a picture" or a Boston accent like "draaaaaa"?

Not that I can make fun of you, apparently I say ooot and abooot. I don't notice that I have an accent until I hear them play my phone calls, then it seems obvious I speak differently.

Dodgerchick
03-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Cheetos tasting water.. eww.

SchnitDick
03-10-2008, 11:33 AM
So like "draw a picture" or a Boston accent like "draaaaaa"?

Not that I can make fun of you, apparently I say ooot and abooot. I don't notice that I have an accent until I hear them play my phone calls, then it seems obvious I speak differently.

that's exactly how I say it. I also get made fun of because most things with a double T I pronounce as a D. Like attic is adic

usoilworker
03-10-2008, 05:51 PM
I appologise for the oprah comment last week it was completly uncalled for. I found myself this weekend folding laundry and doing house chores cause the old lady had back surgery so i suppose in anyones life a little pansy must flow. :devil2:

RickMcCrank47
03-10-2008, 07:42 PM
I appologise for the oprah comment last week it was completly uncalled for. I found myself this weekend folding laundry and doing house chores cause the old lady had back surgery so i suppose in anyones life a little pansy must flow. :devil2:

i accept....haha just kiddin sir! all in good fun

Oilfield Canuck #3
03-10-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm not sure if this will be taken as a compliment or an insult, but usoilworker looks like Dante from the clerks movies.

:thumbup:(I think it's awesome):thumbup:

usoilworker
03-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Compliment taken...thats right im a sexy bitch ;) ... one of the best movies ever...and if u ment it as an insult no wories. My size is a result of that fine oil money ;)...

Buy big cars use more gas feed my ethiopian body...:thumbup:

Dan 'Hampton
03-11-2008, 02:28 AM
It's taken awhile to really define the show in my mind but it came to me last night. "Bar talk". Different than buddy talk. It's the kind of conversation you'd have at the bar, discussing topics that you usually wouldn't discuss. But at the moment of conversation you actually believe that you should do more research on the topic discussed. This is then followed by toilet humor. Keep it up guys, good thing we have the archive for next week.

SchnitDick
03-11-2008, 03:18 AM
I know the real reason CT doesn't just go to the Laundromat the do his laundry. He is affraid some random guy will pick up his underwear from the floor again

LINGER LONGER

(ooops wrong show's bit haha)

Dan 'Hampton
03-11-2008, 09:07 AM
LINGER LONGER

(ooops wrong show's bit haha)

Linger Longer has been used on the show so it's good on the board too.

SchnitDick
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Linger Longer has been used on the show so it's good on the board too.

ok glad I have your permission to use it haha :D

usoilworker
03-11-2008, 08:17 PM
The archives thats not good enough. Cancel the trip feed my habit. I burned through the archives after night of the 1000s (6) podcasts. Now i'm left wondering can i tbag my wifes water and get away with it. Keep askin if she wants a cup of tea but thats not getting me anywhere cause u kow if she asks for it i cant deny her the salty goodness :devil2:

Dan 'Hampton
03-12-2008, 02:23 AM
The archives thats not good enough. Cancel the trip feed my habit. I burned through the archives after night of the 1000s (6) podcasts. Now i'm left wondering can i tbag my wifes water and get away with it. Keep askin if she wants a cup of tea but thats not getting me anywhere cause u kow if she asks for it i cant deny her the salty goodness :devil2:

You might not want to try that with a cup o tea.

usoilworker
03-12-2008, 06:40 AM
You might not want to try that with a cup o tea.

there brass... besides a few blisters never hurt any one

Oilfield Canuck #3
03-12-2008, 07:46 AM
So how long do you let a set of balls steep for optimum flavor?

JustJon
03-12-2008, 09:28 AM
only a little ways into the show so far, but I have to ask where ct found so many orchid clips.

C_T
03-12-2008, 10:42 AM
only a little ways into the show so far, but I have to ask where ct found so many orchid clips.

Adaptation

great movie, well worth checking out

JustJon
03-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Adaptation

great movie, well worth checking out

of course. the charlie kaufman movie I missed...

SchnitDick
03-12-2008, 04:47 PM

who cares about that...the orchid show is on for another 2 weeks. Are we having a RF.net event there? I think it goes along perfectly with a bar 9 night

usoilworker
03-12-2008, 06:20 PM
So how long do you let a set of balls steep for optimum flavor?

Well thats depends on the flavors i suppose if you've just recently been offroading 30 seconds should do but if your freshly showered or used the front door i imagine i'd let them danle for a solid minute or until blisters form