You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Jeff Hardy Suspended! [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Suspended!

ralphbxny
03-11-2008, 06:41 AM
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/connecticut/ny-bc-ct--wwesuspension0311mar11,0,2589449.story

Second Offense!

Dougie Brootal
03-11-2008, 06:43 AM
damn. thats why he dropped the ic to jericho i guess.

ScottFromGA
03-11-2008, 06:53 AM
the guy never learns.....jeez, they brought him back and give him a MONSTER push, then he pulls this.

this is why I do not like Jeeef Hardie.

Team_Ramrod
03-11-2008, 06:58 AM
This kind of thing pisses me off.

If your job relies on you staying in compliance with a company drug and alcohol policy, then fuckin comply.

It's your job.... your livelihood....

I am not sorry for the bastard at all.

ToddEVF
03-11-2008, 07:11 AM
he was probably doing lines off cocks again. . .

being that they didn't mention which drug it was, we can only assume

SPeeDy_Freak
03-11-2008, 07:21 AM
Either that is a horrible typo or you are making suggestions that Jeff Hardy is inhaling more than drugs.

[Seinfeld voice] He snorts cocks... not that there is anything wrong with that [/Seinfeld voice]

ToddEVF
03-11-2008, 07:27 AM
Either that is a horrible typo or you are making suggestions that Jeff Hardy is inhaling more than drugs.

[Seinfeld voice] He snorts cocks... not that there is anything wrong with that [/Seinfeld voice]

he does the line off the cock and then makes sure he got all of it off. . . wit his mouth.. . . Alegedly

PilotJeff
03-11-2008, 07:43 AM
I've personally seen Jeff Hardy in two different airports holding hands and hugging the same *extremely* beautiful blonde woman. Not saying he is or he isnt, but just thought I'd point out he has a female companion.

Jujubees2
03-11-2008, 07:45 AM
The big news here is that the WWE actually drug tests!

foodcourtdruide
03-11-2008, 07:47 AM
FUCK!

My wife and I were glued to the TV last night during the Jericho/Hardy match. It was so awesome and I was really hoping for a prolonged feud that would make Jericho be a super heel.

oh_kee_pa
03-11-2008, 07:56 AM
FUCK!

My wife and I were glued to the TV last night during the Jericho/Hardy match. It was so awesome and I was really hoping for a prolonged feud that would make Jericho be a super heel.

yea.. i agree w/ that...
on another note, was anyone else hoping hbk would super kick flair last night?
shake his hand, turn around and then superkick him? that would of been tits

SPeeDy_Freak
03-11-2008, 08:01 AM
They need a real good heel turn. That has been lacking lately. I would suggest (in my order of preference)

Y2J (he would make the best heel but it might be hard to pull off with the fans)

Cena (since a lot of fans boo him already, he could go old school and get back to his old gangsta persona and play pseudo-heel like the Rock used to)

HBK (he tried it before and it did not come off well)

foodcourtdruide
03-11-2008, 08:01 AM
yea.. i agree w/ that...

I think we're just dying for a great heel turn. I bet we get one at WM. My guess is HHH completely cheats Cena to win the title. Or, even better, Jericho wins money in the bank, Cena wins title and Jericho cashes in money in the bank that night and wins the IC/WWE championship. THAT would be awesome.

King Hippos Bandaid
03-11-2008, 08:10 AM
deifintion of Hardy

Hardy: fear of success

When a Hardy is close to becoming a main eventer, they unfortunately pull a Hardy and fuck things up

Chimee
03-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Matt really never fucked himself over from getting to the top, he's just a born mid-carder. The only time his career really got sidetracked was with the whole Lita/Edge thing and there was no way of knowing if they would have kept him if he hadn't said shit online.

ralphbxny
03-11-2008, 12:14 PM
Ive herd MEth is his poison. Cant be easy to just kick!

cougarjake13
03-11-2008, 12:42 PM
yea.. i agree w/ that...

i was waiting for it and it looked like he was gonna do it when he backed away to leave the ring and then stopped

but then orton came out

ToddEVF
03-11-2008, 02:48 PM
I've personally seen Jeff Hardy in two different airports holding hands and hugging the same *extremely* beautiful blonde woman. Not saying he is or he isnt, but just thought I'd point out he has a female companion.

Even Chris Kanyon was seen with women. . .

MagillaGorillaz
03-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Who's going to take his spot at Money In The Bank? It should be someone like a Paul London that would do something similar to what Hardy would do. But knowing Vince he will put Big Daddy V in.

NITRON
03-11-2008, 03:17 PM
This looks bad on Jericho too. He's already facing claims that his return was a failure. Now it looks like he **only** won the IC belt because Jeff fucked up.

ToddEVF
03-11-2008, 03:39 PM
Who's going to take his spot at Money In The Bank? It should be someone like a Paul London that would do something similar to what Hardy would do. But knowing Vince he will put Big Daddy V in.

actually i think that was already covered with MVP winning a spot at a house show over the weekend.

Edit: Also, CM Punk and King Mabel. . . I mean Big Daddy V, has been booked for tonight as a MITB Qualifier.

I also found this kind of funny

Credit: PWInsider.com

There was shock and disbelief in the WWE locker room last night when word of Jeff Hardy's impending suspension made the rounds. Hardy is pretty well liked backstage, but there was a lot of disappointment after the news broke which lead to several guys asking out loud "Can you believe what an idiot he is?"

Even guys in the company who have used substances in the past have realized that the rules have changed in WWE and you can't do things anymore that you might have gotten away with back in the day.

MagillaGorillaz
03-11-2008, 04:07 PM
actually i think that was already covered with MVP winning a spot at a house show over the weekend.

Edit: Also, CM Punk and King Mabel. . . I mean Big Daddy V, has been booked for tonight as a MITB Qualifier.

I also found this kind of funny

Just as I thought Big Daddy V. I had to check my old Wrestlemania dvd's just to see how many compete in the MITB. Last year there were 8 wrestlers in the match.

ScottFromGA
03-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Even Chris Kanyon was seen with women. . .

who betta than Kanyon?

MagillaGorillaz
03-11-2008, 04:19 PM
who betta than Kanyon?

Nobody

http://bigapplecon.com/images/200px-Shannon_Kanyon_Macklin.jpg

Fallon
03-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Nobody

http://bigapplecon.com/images/200px-Shannon_Kanyon_Macklin.jpg

Wow. They were really trying to hide it back then.

Gmann
03-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Chris "Champagne" Kanyon was the best.

FUNKMAN
03-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Oh The Humanity

cougarjake13
03-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Wow. They were really trying to hide it back then.

yeh unfortunately he was trying to hide his salmai with their boyfriends

Fallon
03-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Jeff Hardys House FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED!!! (http://www.jrsbarbq.com/2008/03/15/the-jeff-hardy-saga-continues/)

When it rains, it pours.

Chimee
03-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Who's got Jeff Hardy in the death pool?

cougarjake13
03-15-2008, 01:29 PM
god damn unlucky bastard in an unlucky family

jonyrotn
03-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Which was bigger, her package or her adam's apple? That's a man,baby..

cougarjake13
03-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Which was bigger, her package or her adam's apple? That's a man,baby..

maybe it was chyna with a blonde wig ???

bimmle_420
03-15-2008, 03:37 PM
looks like a bad week for jeff. first he was suspened for 60 days for violating the drug policy and now his house burned down.. with his dog inside...link

http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/15/wrestler-jeff-hardys-house-burns-to-the-ground/

CrapEater
03-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Yeah that sucks I like that wrestler guys amazing.Just with the whole latters,tables & chairs oh my ha ha Man Kind Mick Foly rules.
Hey ya hear Piper has Cancer or something.
I havn't watched wwe in a while been boring.I like to catch T.N.A sometimes.
:sleep:

midwestjeff
03-15-2008, 03:46 PM
You can't teach an old dog not to play with new matches.

cougarjake13
03-15-2008, 03:48 PM
looks like a bad week for jeff. first he was suspened for 60 days for violating the drug policy and now his house burned down.. with his dog inside...link

dont like to read threads huh ???

MagillaGorillaz
03-15-2008, 04:37 PM
dont like to read threads huh ???

I know what bunch of newbies . . . wait a minute. Nevermind.

JustJon
03-18-2008, 05:31 PM

Calling a "double wide trailer" a house is really generous.

PhilDeez
03-18-2008, 06:42 PM
Calling a "double wide trailer" a house is really generous.

Yeah, reading the stories i just couldn't get past that. These guys do make a ton of money, or not? Just curious.

Chimee
03-18-2008, 07:17 PM
You'd think that if he's the most over guy in the entire company, a title holder, and his merchandise probably is a top-seller, that he'd be able to afford something a bit better than a double-wide.

JustJon
03-18-2008, 07:56 PM
There was talk of giving him the World title this summer. I'm sure he could have afforded better.

ToddEVF
03-18-2008, 08:34 PM
You'd think that if he's the most over guy in the entire company, a title holder, and his merchandise probably is a top-seller, that he'd be able to afford something a bit better than a double-wide.

Honestly, i think if I was making the kind of money he was and living by myself, I'd probably have a double wide mostly because I wouldn't need much.

I think his reason was because of his addictions.

cougarjake13
03-19-2008, 02:55 PM
There was talk of giving him the World title this summer. I'm sure he could have afforded better.

shame it wont happen

conman823
03-19-2008, 09:23 PM
shame it wont happen

Personal issues aside they should still give him the stap as it would get ratings and put asses in the seat. Business first, although I would be hesitant with the 3 strikes policy also if I was creative.

Next big push.........."The undefeated" Snitsky!!

NITRON
03-20-2008, 10:20 AM
Personal issues aside they should still give him the stap as it would get ratings and put asses in the seat. Business first, although I would be hesitant with the 3 strikes policy also if I was creative.

Guess he has more skills than Khali.

Freitag
03-20-2008, 11:26 AM

I think we established long ago that Jeff's thought-processes aren't exactly the same as a normal human being.

oh_kee_pa
03-20-2008, 11:32 AM
Breaking Bad was actually based on Jeff Hardy..
he was cooking Meth inside

cougarjake13
03-20-2008, 01:47 PM

Guess he has more skills than Khali.

Neither one of them should have ever seen the main event title picture

conman823
03-20-2008, 05:07 PM
Neither one of them should have ever seen the main event title picture

But......But... Snitsky is "Undefeated". I wonder if JR ever gets douche chills with some of the shilling he's gotta put out there from this awful writing. Oh wait he worked for Bill Watts so this is the norm for him.

On topic, Jeff is headed down the road to make it to Marc Mero's list.

ToddEVF
03-20-2008, 10:34 PM
I saw these gems on Matt Hardy's Blog

As of right now, it seems the fire was started by electrical wires that had been unknowingly damaged underneath Jeff’s place. There’s so much misinformation out there, I wanted everyone to hear and understand the truth behind this tragedy.

As I type this, I hear Jeff upstairs coughing due to being sick. I have never seen my brother as stressed out as he is right now. Jeff is sick because his body is so run down from not sleeping and being stressed out. He needs all of our support now more than ever. Jeff has done so many good things for so many people across the world-now is the time I hope everyone remembers that.

hmm. . . couldn't be withdrawl. . .

now on some of the dirt sheets they have something about sending wrestling memorabilia to Jeff Hardy. but it seems once again the words were twisted.

If you want to help, here’s what I suggest. If you have a good picture of Jeff and Beth together, frame it and send it to me. If you have any extras of Jeff’s old wrestling memorabilia-pictures, action figures, magazines, etc.-send those to me. If you see some clothing that you think would look good on Jeff or Beth, send that to me. Any item that you can think of that are similar to these things-that’s what will be the hardest for them to replace. They’re looking into building a new house now, but all of you could contribute the things that truly build a house into a "home." Anything they would need to complete a new "home"-that’s what Jeff and Beth need now

Oh and this Beth person happen to be Jeff's Girlfriend. . .

. . .but i still have my suspicions.

NITRON
03-21-2008, 07:46 AM
What suspicions?

ToddEVF
03-21-2008, 08:32 AM
What suspicions?

The suspicions that Jeff Hardy is the next Chris Kanyon

cougarjake13
03-21-2008, 04:55 PM
I saw these gems on Matt Hardy's Blog

hmm. . . couldn't be withdrawl. . .

now on some of the dirt sheets they have something about sending wrestling memorabilia to Jeff Hardy. but it seems once again the words were twisted.

Oh and this Beth person happen to be Jeff's Girlfriend. . .

. . .but i still have my suspicions.

beth phoenix is his girlfriend ???

Heather 8
03-21-2008, 05:02 PM
beth phoenix is his girlfriend ???

No, his Beth is much more feminine.

JustJon
03-25-2008, 09:53 AM
The suspicions that Jeff Hardy is the next Chris Kanyon

Who better than Hardy?

King Hippos Bandaid
03-25-2008, 09:57 AM