You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Santino Marella Line of the Week [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Santino Marella Line of the Week

Chimee
03-17-2008, 06:25 PM
Santino punching Jerry Lawler, shouting "I win", and running off with his sandwich was great.

Why don't they give him more TV time?

Fallon
03-17-2008, 06:31 PM
He might be might be my favorite guy in wrestling now.

Santino: "First of all Mr. Jerry, move over I don't trust you for one second."
King: "If you want to do commentary just sit down, I'm trying to enjoy this match and enjoy my subway sandwich."
Santino: "You'a need that subway sandwich Jerry, you look a little chunky."

After the match.
"HAHA YOU LOSE! I GOT YOUR DELICIOUS SANDWICH JERRY! YOU LOSE THIS TIME JERRY!!!"

ToddEVF
03-17-2008, 06:32 PM
Edit: Splitting the thread? damn, and I just posted this. [end edit]

They have to work Santino into a new program. The Maria playboy one is very ghey. Jealous BF? come on that is not a good angle for him. have him feud with Jericho for the IC title, as it would play off Jericho's return match. . . and the fact Jericho is going to be stuck in the midcard for a little while

King Hippos Bandaid
03-17-2008, 07:02 PM
too bad Santino's personality is stuck in such a midget body

he make a the joke, then he get a beat

Devo37
03-17-2008, 07:20 PM
during his feud with stone cold:
"I open a can of Ass Whip on you." or "stomp on a mud pie"

when Carlito was his tag partner:
"I am Santino Marella, and my tag-a-team partner is Carlito, a man who swaps spit with men that are not cool."

ponelas park townie
03-22-2008, 08:28 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQxnPR9cgrU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQxnPR9cgrU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Hopefully he doesn't have to start dressing up like the Hamburglar every week to steal sandwiches from Mark Henry & Big Daddy V.

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Santino Marella = Highlight of Raw almost every week.

ponelas park townie
03-22-2008, 08:31 PM
Another idea of a new gimmick for Santino: Is Ralphus still alive?

Crippler
03-22-2008, 09:01 PM
After the match.
"HAHA YOU LOSE! I GOT YOUR DELICIOUS SANDWICH JERRY! YOU LOSE THIS TIME JERRY!!!"

This made me bust out laughing like I haven't done since the early days of the Rock's great mic run. He is one amusing little midget.