You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
dont kill yourselves [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : dont kill yourselves

RickMcCrank47
03-20-2008, 12:41 PM
without a new podcast, im very close to killing myself.

chubbyknuckles
03-20-2008, 12:47 PM
without a new podcast, im very close to killing myself.

define very close

Dan 'Hampton
03-20-2008, 01:07 PM
I've blown all the way through the archive and am now homicidal.

MadMatt
03-20-2008, 01:12 PM
define very close

Yeah, give us some details. For example, if you had a yardstick...

RhinoinMN
03-20-2008, 01:17 PM
Yeah, give us some details. For example, if you had a yardstick...

Hopefully, for his sake, they don't go on a 36 episode hiatus.

Oilfield Canuck #3
03-20-2008, 03:02 PM
Need new episode.

BillyLiar
03-20-2008, 05:46 PM
With a thread title like this, I can never tell if it's meant for the hosts or the listeners.

Brandon From Ohio.
03-20-2008, 05:51 PM
With a thread title like this, I can never tell if it's meant for the hosts or the listeners.

I would think both.

RickMcCrank47
03-21-2008, 09:51 AM

a lil from column A, a lil from column B

and if i had a yard stick....id turn the closest negro into a fudge-sicle

DOHO@HOME
03-21-2008, 11:48 AM
You should just do a podcast of killing yourself:devil2:
I'm only kidding don't have a podcast just kill yourself:thumbup:

MadMatt
03-21-2008, 04:32 PM

Either way, I think it's the same number of people. :smoke:

j/k Buddays! :laugh:

RickMcCrank47
03-22-2008, 05:43 AM
:drunk: :smoke: :flush: <----- how some people cope with lack of podcast

SchnitDick
03-22-2008, 06:16 AM
My body has been twitching all week without the new podcast...HELP!!!!!

Oilfield Canuck #3
03-22-2008, 09:26 PM
and if i had a yard stick....id turn the closest negro into a fudge-sicle

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tdawg420
01-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Bump

Why are the boards so empty now days? where are everyones?

UncleChris77
01-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Bump

In a state of manic depression because the entertainment regularly relied on to escape the awfulness of life has been slowly been taken away.......

RickMcCrank47
01-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Bump

good fuckin bump by the way....

i was wondering myself. i think people are getting out and enjoying the simple things again....now that they cant get online anymore since they lost their job.....just a thought.

i could really fuckin do for some new CJ Javelin. (my friend called the show 'CJ Javelin' one day when asking what i was listeing to on my mp3 player) :help:

jlehane
01-06-2009, 06:33 PM
CT still looking for work,didn't go to R&F Xmas party,feels lazy going to city.Jivin is as upbeat as ever,buddy with Opie,couldn't be better,as opposite as BIKE PEDALS,one's up,one's down.They both look forward to the show and joke they never hang out & would be awkward if the show stopped and they met each other....CT with a kid years later and Jivin homeless out of a radio job.CT feels like hibernating(bear in a bear market),and Jivin feels like a tiger(my summary). They could use some variety.....no callers were played or clips....so production is flatlined.

RickMcCrank47
01-07-2009, 07:58 PM
hey fuck stick jerry, if i wanted to spoil the show that i missed,
I WOULD READ THE FUCKING LISTENING THREAD! STOP BEING A DOUCHE

jlehane3
01-07-2009, 08:01 PM
the dog died at the end. And Brad Pitt died as a crumpled fidget. :)

RickMcCrank47
01-07-2009, 08:06 PM
fuck marley and me, just dont ever rooon a ct and jivin for me on purpose....

especially in the times we live in today....

tdawg420
01-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Are you gonna be ok (P)rick? I see jerry or gerry really got to you there.

MC Pee Pants
01-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Why do you like that show so much. Its boring, and cheesy...enlighten me

jlehane
01-10-2009, 02:22 PM
why such diverse characters/listeners would gravitate to this common interest so intensely and threaten the lives of the hosts if they fail to update us with a new show.Look at the odd rejects of society assembled in this fan club.The Twilight Zone of addicts,a Zombie Army of stalkers. :):help::ohmy: The midget zombie hit man has his assignment."YES MASTER." http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/thmidgetzombie.jpg

RickMcCrank47
01-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Are you gonna be ok (P)rick? I see jerry or gerry really got to you there.

no, i cant take jerry. his posting about NOTHING is making me want to kick small babies off of roofs into garbage dumpsters full of broken bottles and dead rabies infested corpses.

Why do you like that show so much. Its boring, and cheesy...enlighten me

its all about connecting with them on a personal level. they have some good ideas and hilarious opinions on things, and they style in which they convey those ideas and opinions. they have similar struggles that i have in my life.....i love o&a and r&f, its just another show to listen to.

tdawg420
01-11-2009, 08:31 PM
no, i cant take jerry. his posting about NOTHING is making me want to kick small babies off of roofs into garbage dumpsters full of broken bottles and dead rabies infested corpses.

its all about connecting with them on a personal level. they have some good ideas and hilarious opinions on things, and they style in which they convey those ideas and opinions. they have similar struggles that i have in my life.....i love o&a and r&f, its just another show to listen to.

Jerry or Gerry

Don't listen to Rick. Myself along with I'm sure everyone else here LOVES reading your shit. Keep posting and call in. I wanna hear you on the show again so call lots to get on ok jerry or gerry? and keep posting lots too.

The other guy

This is one thing I can agree on with Rick. CT & Jivin talk about really REAL things. nothing is fake. its about the regular bullshit we all have to put up with, might not always be drop dead funny but thats what I like about it. Its entertaining in a completely different way. its not fancy like O&A with sounds and excitement and its not a bunch of mind fuck don't know whats true or not stuff like Ron & Fez. Both brilliant shows I must add.

Sam, Dave, and those other interns with there space filling junk are the ones you should go bash. Lazlow is good, I like when Patrice is on, Dr. Steve. All good stuff and its been a while since I heard CT & Jivin live on XM and

Oilfield Canuck #3
01-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Jerry or Gerry

Don't listen to Rick. Myself along with I'm sure everyone else here LOVES reading your shit. Keep posting and call in. I wanna hear you on the show again so call lots to get on ok jerry or gerry? and keep posting lots too.

Trevor

I know you are a fellow Albertan, so this makes me almost feel bad about saying this, but between your love of Nickleback and your love of Jerry, I'm starting to think you are either insane or a French Canadian. Either way if you keep up with this nonsense you will deserve nothing more than to be raped by one of the homeless Indians in Edmonton on your next visit.

Love, Chad

tdawg420
01-12-2009, 07:04 AM
Trevor

I know you are a fellow Albertan, so this makes me almost feel bad about saying this, but between your love of Nickleback and your love of Jerry, I'm starting to think you are either insane or a French Canadian. Either way if you keep up with this nonsense you will deserve nothing more than to be raped by one of the homeless Indians in Edmonton on your next visit.

Love, Chad

I'll see you in hell my friend

RickMcCrank47
01-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Trevor

Love, Chad

is this the equivelant of telling someone theyre from alabama?

Oilfield Canuck #3
01-12-2009, 12:55 PM

If you mean the rest of the country hates them, then yes.

Dan 'Hampton
01-12-2009, 04:10 PM

I hope not, If I ever go cannuck it'll be Québécois

RickMcCrank47
01-13-2009, 03:56 AM
If you mean the rest of the country hates them, then yes.

you tell me...

"what wrong with the beer we got! it drank pretty goooood....." remember that lovely clip....an elected alabama official....i rest my case

debit
01-13-2009, 06:04 AM
I hope not, If I ever go cannuck it'll be Québécois

It is impossible to become a Québécois. You are either born one and you will always be one or you aren't and you can never become one.

Same thing applies to being a Newfie.

The rest of Canada is interchangeable.

Dan 'Hampton
01-13-2009, 08:14 AM
Lets just say i got relatives living on the ST Lawrence river. I can find an old Nordiques t shirt, I'll be fine.

Oilfield Canuck #3
01-13-2009, 10:31 AM
I'll be fine.

No, you won't. You will be French-Canadian, :thumbdown:

Dan 'Hampton
01-13-2009, 05:41 PM
I've seen you Albertains on hunting and fishing shows, I'll stick with my smarmy quasi euro quebec family.

tdawg420
01-17-2009, 09:18 PM
I've seen you Albertains on hunting and fishing shows, I'll stick with my smarmy quasi euro quebec family.

the french...what a bunch of self righteous, snobby, arrogant, assholes. Not french but french Canadian. Not all of em but theirs enough to give em a bad name. Like natives. No longer are they proud people to be respected, but a bunch of drunks and a burden to Canada. I hate Canada. Can one of you friendly yankees marry me so I can move down there? I'll offer some cash. and even if we have to find a state where its legal thats fine, its just a paper. we don't need to do anything. Thank-you for your time.

Love, Trevor

RickMcCrank47
01-18-2009, 10:17 AM
the french...what a bunch of self righteous, snobby, arrogant, assholes. Not french but french Canadian. Not all of em but theirs enough to give em a bad name. Like natives. No longer are they proud people to be respected, but a bunch of drunks and a burden to Canada. I hate Canada. Can one of you friendly yankees marry me so I can move down there? I'll offer some cash. and even if we have to find a state where its legal thats fine, its just a paper. we don't need to do anything. Thank-you for your time.

Love, Trevor

[bends down on one knee] Trevor.....

jlehane3
01-18-2009, 07:40 PM

Love, Trevor You could probably do mechanics if you get tired of driving.I'm just below PA in Delaware and we only got our first dusting of snow tonight,more like dandruff,almost nothing. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/FaceSM1P283279080EDN94B2P2286L1M1-T.jpg Mars girl vs London girl http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/EliseJoanCollinsbig.jpg :ohmy::help:

RickMcCrank47
01-20-2009, 08:24 PM
im so close.......SOOOOOO CLOSE.

youre lucky i dont own a gun.

and also that im going to Jim Norton wed. night, and the Daytona 500 (again) in Feb.

if it werent for those two events, there would be a note laying next to a bloody body that reads: CT and Jivin did it, they refused to release a podcast.

i hope you can sleep tonite.....