You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Ric Flair career ending match. [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair career ending match.

conman823
03-31-2008, 06:51 PM
Opinion on the Flair final match.

King Hippos Bandaid
03-31-2008, 06:52 PM
Ill let you know when it happens, this is the WWE

cougarjake13
04-01-2008, 01:15 PM
he'll be back

Gmann
04-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Im predicting in a couple months he's gonna get bored at home or something and you're gonna see Flair as a manager.

cougarjake13
04-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Im predicting in a couple months he's gonna get bored at home or something and you're gonna see Flair as a manager.

nah that'll happen sooner then that

he said he just retiring from action but he'll def come back as a mgr or mentor to someone

but he'll get back in the ring def by next yrs mania

oh_kee_pa
04-01-2008, 01:45 PM
I don't see him getting back in the ring to wrestle... but i definetly see him coming back in time to start a fued as a manager by Summer Slam...
It would be sick to see him start a bad ass heel stable consisting of someone like Jeff Hardy (i would like to see him turn on his brother... i think the fued would be intense)

wow, it just hit me..
Drag out this MVP vs. Matt Hardy fued... Set up a match in 2 ppvs (May) from now... Matt has a big surprise, Jeff is in his corner for his match... Jeff turns on Matt... MVP and Jeff open up raw the next night, talking about someone getting in there ear... etc... out comes Ric Flair... They add a couple more people over the next couple of weeks...
They do a Nation Of Domination thing w/ MVP taking the role of the Rock... jackpot

ScottFromGA
04-11-2008, 01:11 PM
it just hit you huh?

i bet it smells, too....:devil2:

SpicyMcHaggis
04-11-2008, 01:38 PM
I think the next time we'll see him might be when his son Reid is done in developmental. I'd love to see a storyline of Ric and Dusty talking about their old days and it kind of rekindling their feud from back in the day, but they put their sons in their place to fight for them. The sons aren't necessarily for it but end up fighting anyways in let's say a Best of Seven type series. We see the father's living vicariously through their sons who accuse them of trying to re-live the old days instead of caring for their own flesh and blood. After a reconcilliation, Reid and Cody form a tag team, "The Next Generation."

Of course...this will never happen.

conman823
05-29-2009, 08:59 AM
From a HHH interview:

HHH explained: "There's a part of me that's bitter sweet. As much as I enjoy Ric on the show and I miss seeing Ric Flair on the show, I feel that he was given the ultimate sendoff in the business. There have been so many guys in the past...they retire and unretire then they retire and they unretire. It's almost a joke when they un-retire. He really wanted to be the guy who said, meant it, and did it. I don't know if he misses the business or he needs the money. I'm not sure what it is, but if he's thinking about coming back there has to be a pretty good reason because he was pretty adamant about that never happening."

At what point does it become sad to see someone who can't hang up the tights? If Flair returns to the ring it not only destroys his "Leagacy" with me, but it puts him on the level of guys like Terry Funk who doesn't wrestle for respect, they wrestle because they can't even hold on to a dollar for more then 10 minutes.

I never want to use the word Pathetic to describe Ric Flair.

TripleSkeet
05-29-2009, 10:03 AM
He can do all the work he wants, as long as he doesnt participate in an actual match, Im fine with it. Theres nothing wrong with retired wrestlers performing other roles in the business.

The Jays
05-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Wow, a Flair retirement match? Has it been 6 months already?

cougarjake13
05-29-2009, 06:02 PM
He can do all the work he wants, as long as he doesnt participate in an actual match, Im fine with it. Theres nothing wrong with retired wrestlers performing other roles in the business.

exactly

he doesnt need to be out there wrestling 4 nights a week

but he'd be great as a mgr or a mouth piece for someone