You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
4/01-02/08 "The interesting thing is that your best is the worst." [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : 4/01-02/08 "The interesting thing is that your best is the worst."

Kathleen From The Bronx
04-03-2008, 01:02 AM
Dear Ron and Fez Shooow,

We all have our own little prejudices to overcome, yes? I hate to admit it but I certainly do... Just today, for instance.... I was sitting here thinking, "I have always seemed to like human beings better than horses." Whew, I know right..... to say such a thing...aloud....

Yes, of course I feel like a monster. I guess I was thinking about this because a listener's question was addressed..."Can a quarter-horse be considered an athlete?" There was then much talk of how the race horse Secretariat has been deemed one of the top athletes of the last century by the likes of ESPN and Sports Illustrated....

Yeah, I looked up that ESPN ranking of the greatest American athletes...."the top 100".... and here's the thing... I don't think I would have any problem calling a horse, "an athlete," if a ranking system was not involved. I understand that horses train for races, and are sooosoooo fast..... It's impressive.... They're apparently the sportos of the animal kingdom, all with their reported natural competitiveness and everything..... but I'm sayin... as I can't ever just logically focus, my brain jumps to thoughts of...."Jackie Joyner Kersee and Martina Navratilova are the only two women athletes to ever be better than a horse? And how does Mickey Mantle's ghost feel to know that Secretariat's a better athlete than him.... How does poor Dick Butkus feel knowing that, that horse, beat him by more than thirty lengths?!" You see what I'm sayin here.

When these, "top," lists come out, I guess that people might care about them.... and you know I am no sports expert... I'm just talkin from my own human prejudices here... so it's not as if I'll stick to my guns and stand by my argument at all... I agree that a horse is an athlete; I'm just sayin maybe there should be like.... categories.... such as one category could be, "Human-athlete," and one could be, "Horse-athlete." Seems sensible-like.

Human-athletes will be on one hotly debated list, right? Then Horse-athletes will all be on another list.

(Side-note: ...and I have news for the horses..... I'm gonna allow Gus, the field-goal kicking Mule, to be included on that list too. I know he's only half-horse, but he can kick a 100-yard field goal..... That team was in LAST place before that mule stopped being a mascot and became a team-player....and talk about a generous teammate too... I talk about that all the time with those who knew him best, like Bob Crane and Don Knotts....and Johnny Unitas- who incidentally was listed as a better athlete than a horse on the list that I keep jabbering about..)

I like humans better than horses... I guess that's what I'm tellin you guys.... and I guess that I say this to you mostly because the thought occurred to me that when that list came out, maybe somewhere out there, whoever was ranked 101st might contemplate, "Muthafuck... I missed being in the Top Hundred by nose.. Oooh woe is me! If it just wasn't for that amazing horse."

Yeah, I know I am projecting my own anti-horse sentiment onto whoever that fella might be... but it does seem like, to me, that if I were that athlete I'd be bitching to my wife, "You know Delores, I have come to grips with the fact that I was no Roberto Clemente! I can accept that.... but this horse? A horse, Delores?!!!" Slamming my fist down onto the table, coffee would spill all over my new plaid pants.... and then suddenly I would find myself no longer angry.... cause I'll remember that my days are now free to play golf....What do I have to complain about? So maybe I should just relax and stop taking my rage out on Delores...

Yeah, see I don't even care about lists really... except for the ones that I compile.....so why am I focusing on this ranking system...and caring if people who were beat out by a horse are up in arms...??? I don't know.... It's senseless.....just senseless that I'm finding myself jotting down mental notes like, "So Dr. J. will be finding himself on my, 'List of Athletes Not Better Than a Horse,' list....if I am to go by the people at ESPN..."

This has to stop...my constant list writing..... except that I also now have this idea for a list of actors who are not as good as Lassie...What if you found yourself ranked below Lassie... "This is just wonderful Delores! Says here that I show less emotional range than a collie!" .... ooooh but that's a totally different thing....I guess.....except that my wife, no matter, what will be named Delores.

Oh, but your discussion about whether or not horses can be considered athletes led me down a strange path...in case you didn't notice.... and I found myself wondering what rank certain random athletes held who had not made the top one hundred...

I caught myself musing about how much worse than a horse Mary Lou Retton might possibly be.......and, "man... did we have to see her strange little self all over cereal boxes for a like a decade, or what? Seemed like it....seemed like it...." and then, "Heeeheeee 'member when she was Tiny Tim? Yup... Ahhh Scrooged should be watched more than once a year! That's what I say! Love that Bill Murray, I do.......I've seen The Razor's Edge...... ole Brian Doyle's in that one tooo......" ....and then I was thinkin about the fact that to attempt to annoy, Bri will sometimes tell me that Brian Doyle Murray is the best Murray..... and then I yell.

Um, so that's when I decided to stop this insane horse conversation I was having with myself. Your discussion made sense... I don't know what happened here.....

Oh, but speaking of gymnasts...... A long, long time ago... when I was a kid... I saw this made-for-T.V. movie.... or maybe it was a bad, old movie on T.V.? I don't know....no idea what it was called.... but it was about the hard life of this lil gymnast girl... about all the pressure to be perfect, her Russian coach screaming at her....all that stuff... Well, at one point, with all the stress, on top of everything, she finds out that her boyfriend was leaving her or something terrible and with that shock she accidentally reaches for the cup laundry detergent instead of her cup of coffee....and drinks it down....down the hatch..... had to be rushed to the hospital....

At the time I thought, "What the hell? Who can't tell the difference between coffee and laundry detergent?" Even if you're distraught, taking a sip should snap you out... You gotta be spittin with alarm, "Ptowey!" ...spewing that shit out all over the linoleum floor, running over to the sink- rinsin out ya mouth forever.... You're not gonna be all, "Glug, glug, gulp... This viscous green coffee that smells all fresh like-it's-been-dried-in-the-sun has gotten cold..." Ahhh I don't get it.... Yes, it has occurred to me that maybe I didn't understand the movie scene cause I was a dopey child; maybe the gymnast was purposely trying to off herself... I don't know......

Sometimes when I'm doin laundry I think of that scene too and I say, "Ok now, don't drink this..." and then oooh how I smirk to myself...Chuckle, chuckle, cause.... Ha! That's a reference only I would get.... a little private joke with myself.... Oooh the times we have!

Yeah, I thought of that odd, blurry memory of that flick the other day too- that scene.... Thought of it when East Side Dave was tellin yez that when he was a kid he ran into his house from playing outside, soo thirsty, and therefore he mistakenly drank a glass of weed killer that was sitting on the counter........Ehhh.. I guess people can drink weed killer and not notice? "Now with NO weed-killer after-taste," is what I would have printed on the bottle... if I was someone to make such decisions in the corporate world.... I'd have it printed right next to the skull and crossbones and other typical warnings like, "Poison."

Oooh Ron and Fez Show, I wrote this part above last night before I fell into a fitful sleep...and now as I come back to this, ready to yack about today's show I am wondering why the hell would a person go on and on referencing an ESPN list from some time ago? Horses......horses....horses.... Hmmm....eh?

Well, sadly I think that I can name two guys who are on nobody's list of the century's greatest athletes.... OOooh soooorrey Dave and Earl...beaten down by professional female boxers, Melissa "Huracan" Hernandez, and Belinda "Brown Sugar" Laracuente...and it wasn't some kinda, "powder-puff thing..." It was real boxing, for real... though they fought in a ring that Ronnie referred to as a, "mockumentary of a ring."

I enjoyed hearing the Wednesday afternoon fights on ya show today..... Highly entertaining! I only saw a little bit, but I heard it all and it was definitely fun to listen to...... It was so funny to hear, and so.... hmmm... frightening to see..... That would be mostly due to Dave's outfit.

Yeah and it was a pretty disturbing get-up that ESD was rocking.... which consisted of lil pink panties and a lil pink shirt....When I say that the look was, "pretty disturbing," what I truly mean is, "spectacularly horrifying..." He called it his, "prettiest, dainty look," that he was wearing in order to be on, "equal footing, " with the Huracan, cause as he yelled, "I'm gonna beat these broads asses!"

Melissa "Huracan" Hernandez said, "I feel like I'm boxing a hooker......" Ronnie yelled, "Huracan kill him! Kill him!"

Sometimes if pale redheads wear all light pink, they can look from a distance like they're not wearin nuthin a'tall... I've seen Nicole Kidman pull that gimmick at award shows....fleshtone dresses.... and yet I don't shudder then... It's just a random fact so, anyway, the pictures that I saw of Dave's fighting look reminded me of when boxers have, "Golden Palace," or something like that printed on their backs.....except the message on Dave that was printed on his chest was, "I did Justin three times."....

Wearing no clothes actually may have been more practical... as the clothes which were worn left nothing to the imagination...cause.... apparently no nard could not be contained as he was felled by punches and battering....Pitzy was in charge of keepin em in Dave's undies..... Wow man... wooow... When Dave hit the floor and his dick got knocked out, Fezzie pointed out, "I think that's known as a D.K.O."

Dave had claimed before the fight that he was gonna, "turn that hurricane into a light drizzle..." Oh noo, but it didn't happen that way... Ron likened to Dave's actual fighting style to that of one Bette Davis. He said he felt drunk from the punches..... Dave commented..."She.....seems to be quite a boxer.....She, she, she seems to have five arms! I can't stop and octupi!"

Ronnie encouraged Dave by saying, "You fight like how Obama bowls... YOU GOT NUTHING..." and asked him if he had felt something strange, "cause it appears you may have lost your innards." Knocked down was East Side Dave....he was on the floor... four or five times.... within one minute.

I had hope for Earl at first, he was landing punches and holding himself together.... but then he got tagged again and again and Earl took to one knee and struggled to catch his breath.... Ron commented that Earl looked as if he had been trained by Rock'em Sock'em Robots.... "That is the exact same punch as Rock'em Sock'em Robots," he exclaimed....

Ron also described Earls moves saying that he, "has a way of punching and leaving..... Earl has one foot in the bucket..." Ron expanded on the fighting style saying it was that of a snail or a mollusk or....an armadillo- "You should come out and forage." Later Ron cheered him on,"There's the armadillo I love! " Ron yelled.... Belinda "Brown Sugar" Laracuente said that Earl, "Stung like a flea."

At one dramatic interval, the fight was stopped because Earl seemed to be foaming at the mouth......annnnd it turned out it was a Tums bubblin out of his dazed face.... Ron sounded relieved, "I thought you were having a fit on me!" Fezzie sounded disgusted by the display and muttered,"This is just embarrassing..."

Fezzie said that Dave and Earl's losses, "maybe would not have been so bad if Brown Sugar wasn't laughing the whole time and smiling to herself," as she dealt that beatin on Earl...

I'm not even this screamin, "Girl power!" type o' broad.... but that the girls were laughing as they pummeled.... really made me like em.... and just like the time you guys had Tenacious C in talking about Women's Roller Derby and I was thinkin... "Yeah, I'd like to violently skate..." ...listening to those women fighting and talking bout boxing made me start thinking.... "Hmmmmmm... BOXING! That's the ticket!" How odd. Fighting, whether on wheels or plain feet appeals to me? Insane....

You guys said the girls didn't even break a sweat....and that they looked like they were, "enjoying the hell outta themselves..." Dave claimed, "I came out like a wild dog!" Ron responded...."And you got put down like a wild dog too." Dave and Earl said that they had tried their best..... I laughed when Ron said, "The interesting thing is that your best is the worst."

Sooo, Dave and Earl are not cut out to be prize fighters.... defeated by the women boxers.... and it goes without saying that they certainly are not as athletic as a horse..... Ron vowed, "I am gonna spend my life trying to find something that you guys are good at..."

Hey, that's another thing...reminds me.... I'm all interested to see what Earl presents as his best in the photography challenge that Ron put out to him yesterday. I am curious..... as I have heard Earl say many times on the show that it's been a dream of his to be a photographer... His instructions were to take three photos: A sexy picture of Lilly, a picture that captures the essence of New York, and a paparazzi shot of a celebrity...

I think that the Lilly shot will be eeeeasy...... I think that Earl will be able to pull off a paparazzi style shot as well.... Fezzie said that for that celebrity shot we can all expect to see, "a blurry shot of Vernon Reid."

It's that essence of New York photo that I think will be the trickiest. Like you guys were sayin, it's soo easy to fall into done-to-death cliche....just like Fezzie was saying that he anticipated Earl's vision to be something along the lines of, "the top of the Chrysler Building.......or construction workers eating their lunch on a beam," high in the sky... Then somebody brought up the stale ole image of the rich man standing next to a homeless man... Ronnie said, "Yeah, Earl will take a picture of Opie and Tippy Tom."

Yeah, anyway, I can't wait to see what Earl comes up with.... I love that Ron's nickname for him is now, "Snaps."

I imagine that the best way to capture the feeling that is New York City is to wander the streets until a moment or a scene really strikes you... It's just that I just can't help but have the feeling that Earl might wander down a street that somehow leads to some old jazz man playing saxophone under a streetlight at night as lights from the surrounding buildings and the bridges twinkle.

Hmm, maybe he'll just go for the tried and true, pigeon pecking on a pizza crust...

Oh no wait, that's my favorite picture to take.....That's the one I keep taking... sorry, sorrry.....I drift, I get confused......Yeah, I have like three different shots of pigeons pecking pizza crusts....at different times and places! I did not give them these crusts, mind ya.... if that's what you're feeling all skeptical about! Spontaneous shots of pigeons and pizza together is my New York specialty...... I may have mentioned that you find yourself missing even the strangest little things when you move away from the city... Ain't that the truth...... Oh well, I better stop rambling now.......

Talk to ya later...

Signed,

kathleen from the Bronx :):):)

djjd
04-03-2008, 08:26 AM
great insights, but then again, they always are

:thumbup:

Lurkin McWeirdo
04-03-2008, 08:44 AM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:eFnnaoWHfj5liM:http://www.jonathanstephens.com/newyork-large/New-York-Subway-Sax-Player.jpg
A lil picture I call " Hot tune for ur travels, Daddio":help::help::help:

Kathleen From The Bronx
04-03-2008, 10:21 AM
great insights, but then again, they always are

:thumbup:

Hey djjd! Thank you ....kind !!!

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:eFnnaoWHfj5liM:http://www.jonathanstephens.com/newyork-large/New-York-Subway-Sax-Player.jpg
A lil picture I call " Hot tune for ur travels, Daddio":help::help::help:

Haaaaah :0) Man, I totally almost went for.... "playing saxophone in a subway station..." Arrrrrrgh! Now I wish that I had...... :wub:

Thebazile78
04-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Oh, but speaking of gymnasts...... A long, long time ago... when I was a kid... I saw this made-for-T.V. movie.... or maybe it was a bad, old movie on T.V.? I don't know....no idea what it was called.... but it was about the hard life of this lil gymnast girl... about all the pressure to be perfect, her Russian coach screaming at her....all that stuff... Well, at one point, with all the stress, on top of everything, she finds out that her boyfriend was leaving her or something terrible and with that shock she accidentally reaches for the cup laundry detergent instead of her cup of coffee....and drinks it down....down the hatch..... had to be rushed to the hospital....

That was the made-for-TV movie about Nadia Comaneci! (Film title is Nadia (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087774/) and it's from 1984...Irene and I were 6.) That screaming Russian guy is Bela Karolyi, who is a famous gymnastics coach from Romania. He coached such "stars" as Mary Lou Retton and Kerri Strug after he defected to the USA.

My friend Irene and I decided that we wanted to be gymnasts because of all the fun things in the gym ... that pit filled with foam bricks and stuff like that ... so we practiced our cartwheels every summer afternoon in her front yard. Usually while the sprinkler was running.

This was mostly because her front yard was flat and free of doggie poop, unlike my back yard, which sloped and was our dog's toilet.

Needless to say, neither of us became gymnasts, but we really loved that movie!

Philly Franko
04-04-2008, 12:04 AM
can I have what ever you are on/smoking...nice writeup...had to stop reading it though ADD...NOT...great stuff and Bri Bri please don't beat me up/down... thanks hotstuff!:smoke:

Kathleen From The Bronx
04-04-2008, 08:52 AM
That was the made-for-TV movie about Nadia Comaneci! (Film title is Nadia (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087774/) and it's from 1984...Irene and I were 6.) That screaming Russian guy is Bela Karolyi, who is a famous gymnastics coach from Romania. He coached such "stars" as Mary Lou Retton and Kerri Strug after he defected to the USA.

My friend Irene and I decided that we wanted to be gymnasts because of all the fun things in the gym ... that pit filled with foam bricks and stuff like that ... so we practiced our cartwheels every summer afternoon in her front yard. Usually while the sprinkler was running.

This was mostly because her front yard was flat and free of doggie poop, unlike my back yard, which sloped and was our dog's toilet.

Needless to say, neither of us became gymnasts, but we really loved that movie!

:clap::clap::clap: Thank you Thebazile!!!

Just to let you know what a dummy I am, I so feebly googled tryin to find out what that movie was..... ya know, "Movies about gymnasts," and, "gymnast drinks detergent," heeeh heh........ Nadia even came up..... well not after the pathetic, "gymnast drinks detergent," attempt!!! ...but for some reason I was like, "No, nooo... it can't be Nadia.... too famous..." Wrong again! I didn't even investigate...... Arrrrr :0)

I dug ya story too..... Thanks for real! You are a wealth o' knowledge, lady! I'ma start PMing you all my questions from now on.... Lucky!

No, I won't really...I keeed.... but I really appreciate knowin the name of that movie now...... and knowing that the memory was not simply some hair-brained fabrication of my miiiiiind.....!

Kathleen From The Bronx
04-04-2008, 08:57 AM
can I have what ever you are on/smoking...nice writeup...had to stop reading it though ADD...NOT...great stuff and Bri Bri please don't beat me up/down... thanks hotstuff!:smoke:

No beatings bein' served up today.... do not fear.... !

Thanks for checkin out the blog, Philly Franko...... :0)

drjoek
04-04-2008, 10:30 AM
One of the first dates I ever went on was to see Gus with Sarah Burke in 1976 we held hands and she kissed me good night:wub:

http://horsefame.tripod.com/img/gus0.jpg

Kathleen From The Bronx
04-04-2008, 10:49 AM
One of the first dates I ever went on was to see Gus with Sarah Burke in 1976 we held hands and she kissed me good night:wub:

http://horsefame.tripod.com/img/gus0.jpg

AWWWwwwwwwww Dr. Joek!!! Soo sweeet............ :0)

Sheeplovr
04-09-2008, 06:40 AM
every day i look at this and think it means april 2001 to feb 2008

Kathleen From The Bronx
04-09-2008, 07:06 AM
every day i look at this and think it means april 2001 to feb 2008

Hey Sheep, I don't come to yer job and heckle you, man... Eh, that don't make any sense... :0) It seemed like it might for a moment...but....not really.... You know Sheepy, you are right. When you're right, you're right. I have noticed that potentially misleading date there too.

I really don't know who the hell I think I am, all with these extra, unnecessary zeroes... Why do I do it? Who knows...

I'm not even consistent about it! I mean, why go to the trouble of giving the days an unnecessary zero when I didn't bother with the month? Ridiculous...

I'll do this other unnecessary thing and go 'head and use the quote function fer you even though you're post is directly upstairs....

The unnecessary, pointless zeroes end today! Rejoice!

Oh dude... what if I just wrote you back, "Yeah, is that right? Well it doesn't. That's not what it means." Heh heehhh.... hoooo...

Now you got me talkin crazy in public... :wub:

new blarg soon :0)

Freakshow
04-09-2008, 07:19 AM
April 2001 to February 2008 is almost exactly the length of time I worked my last job.

Kathleen From The Bronx
04-09-2008, 07:51 AM
I didn't want to freak you out, but see... I knew that, Pepperjack. It came to me in a dream. Those numbers, those dates...heh... they were no accident... This is NOT what some might call....a.... "coincidence."

You were meant to notice...

If this was a movie, it would take liiiike... two more coincidences before you would believe in my mystical powers.... but are they powers??? Or are they a curse?? We just don't know man....

How ya doin Pepperjack :0) Nice to see ya...!

Freakshow
04-09-2008, 07:59 AM
I am a lot more sceptical than most people. It would take 4 times to convince me.

Thing are good. I got a new job (obviously) with a 65% reduction in commute, and unblocked .net. I'm trying not to overdo it, though, so it will stay unblocked. But who knows.

Sheeplovr
04-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Hey Sheep, I don't come to yer job and heckle you, man... Eh, that don't make any sense... :0) It seemed like it might for a moment...but....not really.... You know Sheepy, you are right. When you're right, you're right. I have noticed that potentially misleading date there too.

I really don't know who the hell I think I am, all with these extra, unnecessary zeroes... Why do I do it? Who knows...

I'm not even consistent about it! I mean, why go to the trouble of giving the days an unnecessary zero when I didn't bother with the month? Ridiculous...

I'll do this other unnecessary thing and go 'head and use the quote function fer you even though you're post is directly upstairs....

The unnecessary, pointless zeroes end today! Rejoice!

Oh dude... what if I just wrote you back, "Yeah, is that right? Well it doesn't. That's not what it means." Heh heehhh.... hoooo...

Now you got me talkin crazy in public... :wub:

new blarg soon :0)

love you beyond the depth of the sea!

BulldogJames
04-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Holy shit!! I wish I had the time to write a book, let alone the time to read it! Anyway, more power to ya and enjoy it while you can!!

Thebazile78
04-14-2008, 04:37 PM
I dug ya story too..... Thanks for real! You are a wealth o' knowledge, lady! I'ma start PMing you all my questions from now on.... Lucky!

No, I won't really...I keeed.... but I really appreciate knowin the name of that movie now...... and knowing that the memory was not simply some hair-brained fabrication of my miiiiiind.....!

You can ask me anything, any time.

I've forgotten a lot more than I currently know, but I still know quite a lot. And I never mind sharing the wealth, so to speak.

Gvac
04-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Play time is over Katie! Back to work!

jonyrotn
04-17-2008, 01:36 AM
You could make a really cool stereo/8 track player stand out of that soap box your standing on..
Just kidding KFB, I love reading your posts, as long as I can slip a piss break in there somewhere..I too, have tried to write some long ass posts, but nobody here gives a shit about what that asshole Jonyrotn is thinking..How could you blame 'em? My long posts just get corrected in red ink and sent back to me, postage due..But,I'm not exactly the profound, deep thinking Bronxite you are..That being said, I aint paying $9.50 for my Parliaments yet..So I got that going for me, which is nice..

My new plan is to post only behind you, so my shit seems deceptively short..

Well, you go girl and keep it up. I really love the way your mind works..However, I do think you should say some mean shit every now and again, at least to douggrasso..Call him straight, it makes his skin crawl..
Well, I gotta go drink my laundry detergent now..hope it's not Tide, that shit gives me the agita..

TeeBone
04-17-2008, 01:50 AM
love you beyond the depth of the sea!

Gayest line ever.

Rube
05-03-2008, 11:04 AM
"I'M GAY". Isn't that the gayest line ever?

Sheeplovr
05-11-2008, 05:39 PM
Dear Kathleen

WHERE ARE YOU?
so here i am as a reader of rf net
i come here
i post i read i laugh i cry
one of the best things
is "dear ron and fez show" written by you the great kathleen from the bronx

im sure you know how great you are. of course you do you hear it all the time
and i know a girl like you is one who is not going to let it go to her head

so what im getting at or what my soup is

WHERE ARE YOU

it's over a month
are you okay
do you need anything
ill bring you rice sacks and sacks of rice
will that do

do we need a dance off because ill keep going and take everyone down fonzie style with the russian dance at the end
even tap or jazz
im not sure how jazz dancing works
i can do jazz hands thats what i offer

maybe a bag of pita chips forget the rice how about the chips

is it something we've done
something we've said?
we can change
we'll be better
we'll walk the dog make our beds and our homework

so
in the end
i wonder
what up gal?

also what about a little bit of writing about art history:wub:

Kathleen From The Bronx
05-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Dear Sheeepy,

Well.... Now that you've asked...

It is high time that someone...or everyone..... performs for me... a dramatic, interpretive modern dance set to the tune of, "If You Leave Me Now," ...a lil number by the band Chicago... (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y0TEa-Aa4sU&feature=related)

High time.

That is my humble request... I mean, don't get too carried away... Keep it tasteful, ya know... and have a video copy of that on my desk tomorrow, 5 P.M. sharp.

Ahhh you asked... but even if that can't be done...( it IS a tall order) ...there will be new blogs this week.... Thanks :0)

...PS... but do send sacks of rice!