You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
NWA Wrestling Showcase TV Taping Results 4/4/08 [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : NWA Wrestling Showcase TV Taping Results 4/4/08

SpicyMcHaggis
04-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Friday April 4, 2008
NWA Wrestling Showcase TV Taping
Newark Boys & Girls Club, Newark, NJ

1. Erik Andretti, Damian Dragon & Franciz def. Ernie Osiris, ????
2. Greg “The Hammer” Valentine def The Patriot by DQ
3. The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobbs & Jerry Saggs) fought Danny Demanto & Danny Inferno to a no-contest
4. NWA World Jr. Champion Mike Quackenbush def. Claudio Castagnoli to retain his title
5. Sara Del Rey def. NWA World Women’s Champion Amazing Kong by DQ
6. NWA Pro East Tag Team Champions the Playas Club (Dave Greco & Justin Corino) def. Pelle Primeau & Mitch Franklin
7. Devon “Crowbar” Storm def. Josh Daniels
8. NWA Pro East Champion Judas Young def.
Sal Sincere to retain his title

In front of a 3000+ crowd, the Colours TV cameras were rolling as we delivered a solid night of action for the loud and boisterous crowd. A special edition of the NWA Pro East Report will have exclusive footage from the event as well as words from the champs, legends, and local talent for a night of incredible wrestling.

ponelas park townie
04-06-2008, 12:16 AM
Now, I don't follow the NWA... but they have Claudio Castagnoli in the midcard, and Salvatore Sincere in the main event? WTF?

SpicyMcHaggis
04-06-2008, 11:37 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gk2C9IYnpvk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gk2C9IYnpvk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

cougarjake13
04-06-2008, 12:16 PM
wow so amazing kong has 2 belts in 2 feds

commish13
04-06-2008, 12:21 PM
That's not a rare thing at all, mister Jake.

cougarjake13
04-06-2008, 12:24 PM
That's not a rare thing at all, mister Jake.

no i know esp in tna

angle had the tna and iwgp belts

and tomko had the iwgp i think with the tag belts

but you're so used to the wwe way of things that it kinda goes unnoticed