You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
This one's for Jivin [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : This one's for Jivin

Oilfield Canuck #3
04-06-2008, 08:11 PM
Speaking of calling just to check in, here is what I was doing this weekend, sorry CT and Jivin, not trying to rub it in. I took a couple extra, non-typical, shots and threw it together as a youtube video. I don't normally one handed pump a shotgun but I threw in a few shots of me trying it because it seems to be right up the CT and Jivin alley.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=naKXsL1ps5s

The related links are pretty funny too, I think I saw something about CT and the lung cancer or something. :laugh:

tdawg420
04-06-2008, 08:48 PM
hahahahaha you crazy bastard. Nice

Oilfield Canuck #3
04-06-2008, 09:00 PM
hahahahaha you crazy bastard. Nice

Just thought they should how their typical Alberta Oilfield Listener behaves in his time off.

jivin
04-07-2008, 03:13 AM
holy shit that was awesome, AWESOME! that's a serious gun collection, i'm jealous.

Oilfield Canuck #3
04-07-2008, 04:32 AM
holy shit that was awesome, AWESOME! that's a serious gun collection, i'm jealous.

That's just a few, mostly I just grabbed my "tactical" ones with the exception of the ruger 10/22 and the bow. I've got a lot more traditional guns, but they wouldn't have been as fun to watch.

Oilfield Canuck #3
04-07-2008, 08:15 PM
BTW if you type "this one's for jivin" into the youtube search engine, the 3rd thing to come up is "man gives birth to a giant turd"

That's got to be some kind of sign. :innocent:

RickMcCrank47
04-08-2008, 09:53 AM
FUCK CANADIANS ARE GREAT! great fuckin video man

Dan 'Hampton
04-08-2008, 04:37 PM
That was awesome man. I need guns.

You notice no accountants in here. Faggots.

Brandon From Ohio.
04-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Awesome.

Great Tags Too:

Tags: CT and Jivin Guns Shooting Aliens Apocolypse Cigars One Handed Pump Shotgun

Oilfield Canuck #3
04-08-2008, 05:47 PM
That was awesome man. I need guns.

You notice no accountants in here. Faggots.

They probably would like the video better if I had posted footage of my chronography showing how fast each round is going, as well as a ballistics table showing potential speeds for each reload I produce. :laugh: (sorry chef I gotta do the smiley face)

C_T
04-08-2008, 08:34 PM
OK... I finally got a chance in my busy (yet insanely boring) life to watch this. Holy shit... This is badass!!!

The one-handed shotgun pump is the shit. I think im going to quit my job and just start training for the war against aliens tomorrow. this video has truly inspired me.

Oilfield Canuck #3
04-08-2008, 08:37 PM
OK... I finally got a chance in my busy (yet insanely boring) life to watch this. Holy shit... This is badass!!!

The one-handed shotgun pump is the shit. I think im going to quit my job and just start training for the war against aliens tomorrow. this video has truly inspired me.

Any time your are in the neighborhood stop by and I will let you take your pick, of the shotgun variety I think I have 5, and we will go blast the shit out of random stuff, or I could teach you to shoot skeet.

RickMcCrank47
04-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Any time your are in the neighborhood stop by and I will let you take your pick, of the shotgun variety I think I have 5, and we will go blast the shit out of random stuff, or I could teach you to shoot skeet.

fuck, why is alberta like 4000 miles from me....

Oilfield Canuck #3
04-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Come on, you're traveling around all the time anyways. Just make a bit of a loop on the next trip. It would blow everybody's minds to hear you on the suicide prevention line saying "hi this is rick from sarasota checking in from Chad in Canada's shooting range." :thumbup:

Dodgerchick
04-14-2008, 06:48 AM
I had to pause this week's show to watch this... great work Chad!

Come on, you're traveling around all the time anyways. Just make a bit of a loop on the next trip. It would blow everybody's minds to hear you on the suicide prevention line saying "hi this is rick from sarasota checking in from Chad in Canada's shooting range." :thumbup:

Hah, yeah that would be pretty damn awesome :D

Oilfield Canuck #3
04-14-2008, 09:40 AM
I had to pause this week's show to watch this... great work Chad!

Thanks, I'm glad you guys and gal all approve, I was half worried everybody would think I was a tool. :ohmy: