You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 4/7 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 4/7 Podcast

C_T
04-07-2008, 06:53 AM
The Week of 4/7 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

questionable conversations with co-workers
awkward social situations
nearing a breaking point
listener feedback
feeling cool
poetry
science!
... and a whole lot more

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

*** Trevor's Poem (Read by Jivin) ***
http://www.ctandjivin.com/otheraudio/trevor_poem_by_jivin.mp3

proud_accountant
04-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Glad to see this post! My day just got better

Dodgerchick
04-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Yessssss :thumbup:

Oilfield Canuck #3
04-07-2008, 10:11 AM
Great show again boys, I would go so far as to say Top Shelf. Definitely post the poem audio, I'll take you some Canada pictures and put it on youtube.

BillyLiar
04-07-2008, 12:35 PM
Great show. I'm ontop of the youtube video montage.

shaan
04-07-2008, 01:06 PM
I am still gonna say if i am alone in a theater with my girl and somebody chooses of all the seats in theater to sit right in front of me, they suck.:down:

love you guys

Brandon From Ohio.
04-07-2008, 01:15 PM
The "in ct and jivin's terrestrial career" would be, I think, an idiom.

C_T
04-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Trevor's Poem audio link added to the first post

RickMcCrank47
04-07-2008, 03:15 PM
thank the lord for a new podcast....my knife was getting increasingly closer to my throat

SchnitDick
04-07-2008, 03:46 PM
woo hoo...work will be very exciting tomorrow

jivin
04-07-2008, 03:53 PM
I am still gonna say if i am alone in a theater with my girl and somebody chooses of all the seats in theater to sit right in front of me, they suck.:down:

love you guys

ok, if that person chose to sit right in front of you in an EMPTY theater then they might deserve a little bottom-of-shoe grime in their hair.

Dan 'Hampton
04-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Trevor's poem helped me get over seasonal depression.

shaan
04-07-2008, 05:35 PM
ok, if that person chose to sit right in front of you in an EMPTY theater then they might deserve a little bottom-of-shoe grime in their hair.

thats what i *meant* i was just a few beers deep on both of those calls :laugh: i think thats why i called you matt on the orchid call

Placebinex
04-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Jivin apparently has the line of the podcast threads on this board, but I have to commend you on a very clever pun CT, "How long is this podrace?" Brillant tie-in to the movie and the show, well said.

Mark_in_FL
04-09-2008, 04:59 AM
CT....

So you show up at a party, hang out for 20 min. You then dump in the only bathroom/beer cooler and leave.....

1) Bigest dick move ever???
2) Or best drive by ever???

RickMcCrank47
04-09-2008, 02:09 PM
CT....

So you show up at a party, hang out for 20 min. You then dump in the only bathroom/beer cooler and leave.....

1) Bigest dick move ever???
2) Or best drive by ever???

best drive by ever :lol:

damn it thats funny

tdawg420
04-09-2008, 07:01 PM
So I listen to the first maybe 20 minutes and stop the show. I go to work for a bit, do some stuff and run home for a bit. I decide to check the board and read "Trevors poem read by jivin" I scratch my head wondering if there is another Trevor, or at some point for some reason I called in with a poem.

First off, CT and Jivin, you guys should try to turn dirt into water to make your millions cause bassicly thats what you did with that "poem". I agree with everything you say about your show being individual and unlike any other. Your not a Rip off, your CT and Jivin. And, I'm really not a message board guy, but the rest of you fans out there your videos and various posts throughout the threads cause urine to expel from my bladder(you guys are so funny I piddle a little bit sometimes)

So in closing I think I may start to hang around more. do my part to increase traffic, and get screamed at to hit enter every now and then because how you people can post a sentence or two and be satisfied is beyond me. But good show. good videos, and one hell of a group of fans. Closed.

-Trevor

RickMcCrank47
04-09-2008, 07:59 PM
I have listened to that "poem" about 100 times making that video, and i laugh so hard every time i hear it. im glad Trevor wants to be on the boards more. More Trevor = more funnier and gooder everything

JustJon
04-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Did we ever learn what the mystery lines were from the poem?

And I'm taking a girl to the Brooklyn Museum on Sunday. Maybe I'll take her to the orchid show afterwards. :wink:

tdawg420
04-10-2008, 09:07 PM
haha orchid show. I couldn't even imagine. that sounds like one of the least interesting, un-productive things ever possibly put together by humans. I don't think we even know what were doing anymore.

But about the unknown portions of the poem. Whenever I talk or say anything*, thats all I'm doing. it all goes out there and...well yeah thats about it. My brain won't keep track of all that stuff. So I have no clue. Regardless, I'm sure it makes more sense this way anyways.

-Trevor

P.S. Pretend I have the Oil Worker picture here. How you all pull off typing out a picture is beyond me.

* incase you didn't know what talking is, I apparently felt the need to make sure everyone did.

Mark_in_FL
04-11-2008, 03:28 AM
P.S. Pretend I have the Oil Worker picture here. How you all pull off typing out a picture is beyond me.

* incase you didn't know what talking is, I apparently felt the need to make sure everyone did.

Click "User CP" in the top left of your screen.
Then click "edit signature" on the left.
Type "[I M G]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6497/ct1ma4.jpg[/IMG]" in the box. (do not put spaces between the IMG)

You then are a member of the oil worker side... Does knowing this make me less of an oil worker???

It seems a true oil worker does not have a sig, and says fuck alot.

RickMcCrank47
04-11-2008, 04:40 AM
You then are a member of the oil worker side... Does knowing this make me less of an oil worker???

It seems a true oil worker does not have a sig, and says fuck alot.

thats just the kind of fuckin talk thatll get your fuckin oil worker status revoked. FUCK!

Oilfield Canuck #3
04-11-2008, 05:33 AM
Double Fuck you Oilfield Fuckers! :laugh:

Mark_in_FL
04-11-2008, 11:43 AM
thats just the kind of fuckin talk thatll get your fuckin oil worker status revoked. FUCK!

I actually laughed out loud when I read that....however I still refuse to use a fuckin smiley face or any internet slang to let you know that was pretty fuckin funny.

debit
04-11-2008, 03:29 PM
I'd like to hear the entire CT & Jivin alien wars saga. I think you guys could start at chapter 1 and do 20 minutes a show. Just don't fuck it up like Lucas.

Brandon From Ohio.
04-11-2008, 07:42 PM
I actually laughed out loud when I read that....however I still refuse to use a fuckin smiley face or any internet slang to let you know that was pretty fuckin funny.

This deserves recognition of some kind, maybe an image of hands clapping.

Oilfield Canuck #3
04-11-2008, 08:58 PM
This deserves recognition of some kind, maybe an image of hands clapping.

:clap::clap::clap:

Mark_in_FL
04-12-2008, 09:03 AM
:clap::clap::clap:

Swing, and a Miss....